Autoworks

Used 877-842-4572

1 of 1 review

Won't do business with

by from South Bend, IN |

Started out my research and was excited about scheduling a test drive at this lot. After talking to the owner (I think) his attitude seemed like he was doing me a favor by selling a car from his lot. He flat out told me don't expect to get a much better deal than what was advertised on the website. At that point I felt like okay, on to the next one. Later on that week happened to drive past this lot on the way home from viewing another model at a different dealership and noticed how dingy his dealership was including the majority of the cars parked there. The car I was interested in was the ONLY respectable vehicle at his dealership. Bottom line, based on the person I spoke with I didn't get a chance to directly deal with the dealer because I didn't like how he came off on the phone. C'mon man, pump your brakes on the cockiness or if you are going to treat people that way on the phone at least fix up your dealership so it doesn't look like ridiculous mess.

Autoworks responded to this review

October 1, 2013

We offer one price haggle free. We do not charge documentation fees, title work fees, or paper plate fees. This customer sounded like he was coming from a distace away and I wanted to make him aware of the one price sale. I am sorry if I came across cocky, that was not my intention. We carry a lot of Florida vehicles that are in great shape that have never been driven in the snow and salt and are rust free. Most used cars do have a door ding or minor scratch here or there. Some people just dont live in the real world.

(1-1 of 1 review)