Stokes Brown Toyota Scion of Hilton Head

100 Fording Island Rd, Bluffton, SC 29910

New 866-984-2718
Used 866-984-2717
Service 866-984-2994

Stokes Brown Toyota Scion of Hilton Head is your dealership for a Truly Exceptional Experience

Stinks Brown Toyota

by from Hilton head island |

Went to stokes a year ago and they made me feel forced about buying a car of their choice. Went a second time a year after and the sales guy had many I DONT KNOW responses towards my questions. Also felt forced and was there literally all day and towards the end they decided to help me the way I woulda wanted on the first place. Oh! and not to mention the lady that picks up the phone and asks "who can I transfer you to?" was super unprofessional

Stokes Brown Toyota Scion of Hilton Head responded to this review

September 2, 2014

Thank you for the candid feedback on your experience with my staff at Stokes Brown Toyota Hilton Head. I sincerely apologize for the level of service you received. I realize we are not perfect, and feedback like you have provided is one of the only ways we can improve. I would like to speak to you further so that we can better resolve the issues to improve our service to all of our customers. Please reach out to me so that I can handle this personally. Respectfully, Bryan Cooler General Manager Stokes Brown Toyota of Hilton Head

Service Customer

by from Bluffton SC |

Tried to purchase a vehicle at this Bluffton dealership. Sales personnel were too busy to spend time discussing vehicle I was interested in purchasing. Purchased at Stokes Brown Toyota Beaufort. Returned this vehicle for a minor service request at their Bluffton facility. Service advisor was rude and arrogent. This will be my last Toyota purchase fron this Stokes BrownToyota dealer in Beaufort or Bluffton. Never had this type of rude service on any new vehicle purchased. My spouse and I have purchased new Hondas, Chevrolets, Mazdas in Beaufort County (10 in the last 15 years)- service and sales experience have all been good with the exception of Stokes Brown Toyota.

These guys are Rock Stars !

by from Columbia, SC |

Great experience .... drove 2 1/2 hours to purchase brand new 2013 Landcruiser ... the only thing better than the deal Wayne gave me was the service afforded me by Glenn .... these guys could have taught the Ritz Carlton 101 course in Client Service ... Excellent job guys !!

New Rav4 Limited Owner

by from Bluffton, SC |

New owner of Rav4 Limited. (previously owned toyota highlander and downsized.) Thanks to Glenn Mariot...... Extremely knowledgeable no matter what make or model of toyota. Glenn knows them all. 5 Stars to Glenn for his honesty and knowledge. I highly recommend taking a trip to Stokes Brown Toyota of Hilton Head and asking for Glenn Mariot. You will not be disappointed.

Purchase of 2011 Tocoma

by from Tybee Island, Ga |

We purchased a new 4Runner about a year ago from Stokes Brown and when I started looking to replace my old Jeep with a truck, naturally my search took me back to this dealership. I found this vehicle on their website, and after verifying with the sales manager that this truck was still available, I decided to come over and take a ride. Jose De Los Santos was the sales consultant that was quick to take the lead in helping me with information and "the" test drive. He was there to answer all of my many questions, allowed me to take the truck (4 x4) both on the highway and then showed me an access road to a utility right of way to get a real test drive. Jose was very patient while I looked at and test drove other trucks, but ultimately came back to the truck that I had originally came over to see. Then he did it all over again the next day when I returned with my bride for her test ride and comments. Once we decided to make the purchase the whole sales team flew into action to get all the tons of paperwork completed, and us on the way. As of this writing, we haven't had any need for repairs or the service department. We have had the 4Runner in twice for 5K checks and the service department would have me in and out before I could finish the second cup of coffee, in their awesome customer waiting area.

A pleasant experience

by from Savannah, GA |

My wife and arrived at Stokes Brown Toyota and were greeted by Jose Santos. We already had an idea of what we were looking for before arriving, but neither of us are very car savvy. Jose provided us with a wealth of information and made our final decision an easy one. I personally have had some awful experiences buying cars in the past, and was apprehensive this time around. The dealership was clean and easy to navigate, and they had exactly what we were looking for. More importantly this is the first time I have had a decent car salesman that didn't try to push me into something I didn't want, and furthermore made our experience a fun one. I don't typically write reviews but, this was an exceptional experience. I STRONGLY recommend Stokes Brown Toyota.

Great Experience

by from Bluffton, SC |

Glenn Marriot was always there to answer any questions that I had! And I usually had the answer immediately. You'll always get the best deal from Stokes...they are a class act!

Great facilities and service

by from Louisville, Georgia |

I have to say that buying a car is not on my list of favorite things to do. However, after shopping a lot of different places, I walked into Stokes Brown Toyota Hilton Head and that was the "place to be". I walked into their facility, which is beautiful. I had the best car salesman I have ever had approach me and asked if he could assist me. His name was Robbie Morgan. I told him what I was looking for and what I could afford in monthly payments. We walked around the lot and looked at different vehicles. He was honest and upfront with me, and not pushy at all, which was very refreshing. We finally found the car for me. Overall, my experience had to have been the BEST car buying experience I have had. Thanks Robbie for making it a pleasure.

STAY AWAY!

by from Sheffield Village OH |

Purchased a used 2008 Prius on July 6/2013. Salesman Bob Jones confirmed the sale by phone after I deposited 500 online at the Stokes Brown Websight in Blufton. He said to make travel arrangements and since I had a previous positive experience purchasing an auto online I went ahead and booked my travel from Cleveland OH to Hilton Head SC. I called Bob two days after the purchase (Note I called Him 2 days later!) to notify of travel plans. That's when he casually tells me . . . Mr Perez THE CAR HAS BEEN SOLD TO SOMEONE ELSE!!! WoW I could not believe what I was hearing. At the end on the day what could I do. Bottom Line . . . STAY AWAY! Alan Perez Sheffield Ohio

example

by from Savannah,Ga. |

High pressure. bait and switch. I had already negotiated a price over the phone.Talked to the same person 4 times. When I got there it was is if this guy never worked for them. The price changed totally. I was lied to about the gas mileage that the car was advertised. They told me If it didn't get the mileage they advertised I could bring the car back. Well Guess what, that was the biggest lie. Don't buy anything from them. You will regret it.

Stokes Brown Toyota Scion of Hilton Head responded to this review

February 8, 2013

I am unable to determine exactly who you are as I would like to reach out to you. Please call me as I want to make your situation right. I certainly apologize for your negative experience and I would like to see what we can do to make this right for you. Every interaction with a customer is an attempt to give a customer with a truly exceptional experience. Please contact Bryan Cooler, the General Manager at (843) 815-4444. I look forward to hearing from you.