Billingsley Ford Lincoln of Lawton

New 888-461-0211
Used 888-225-7109
Service 877-678-5451

You Deserve The Best...And We Deliver

Exceptional customer service to say the least...

by from lawton, ok |

The evening of Aug. 2, 2014, we expected all salesmen to be gone so we can look at some used vehicles without feeling pressured or hounded. Caught by surprise, we heard this voice say, "You can take that car you're interested in for a spin." He politely introduced himself as Carlos. We took two vehicles on a ride and when we got back, Carlos answered any and every question with accuracy and precision as if he built those cars himself. Carlos is the most professional, hardworking and respectful individual we met at Billingsley Ford Lawton by far. We felt like he was extremely knowledgeable and gave us his very best because we left without any questions or concerns. We are so pleased to have him as our salesman that we are considering doing business with him and only him again!

Great service; friendly, family atmosphere

by from Cache, OK |

I used to really HATE shopping for cars. The fast talking and pressure tactics would send me running for the hills! Then a couple of years ago I needed a new one. My husband just pulled into Billingsley Ford one afternoon without telling me what he was up to, knowing that I preferred the anomitity of "online" shopping. Before I could protest too much, Chad Zuspann came out to greet us. He asked what I was looking for and I reluctantly explained that I wanted a new car with a large GPS display. As it turned out, they didn't have a "new" car with a navigation system on the lot. I was surprised that Chad suggested that I take a look at a pre-owned, 2 year old Taurus that someone had just traded in. It had all the bells and whistles that would have been out of my financial reach in a new car. Chad got us an excellent deal and a few months later we went back and bought a pre-owned Ford 150 Lariet edition pick-up. The sound system went out on that vehicle after a few weeks and they replaced it with a brand new one for free! We love both of our Fords and now I actually look forward to the calls we get from time to time from Chad, just checking in to see how the vehicles are running and keeping us informed of special deals. Needless to say, I don't hate shopping for cars anymore. That is, as long as it's at Billingsley.

Exceptional customer service to say the least

by from Lawton, OK |

The evening of Aug. 2, 2014, we expected all the salesman to be gone so we can look at some used vehicles without feeling pressured or hounded. Caught by surprise, we heard this voice say, "You can take that car you're interested in for a spin." He politely introduced himself as Carlos. We took two vehicles on a ride and when we got back, Carlos answered any and every question with accuracy and precision as if he built those cars himself. Carlos is the most professional, hardworking and respectful individual we met at Billingsley Ford Lawton by far. We felt like he was extremely knowledgeable and gave us his very best because we left without any questions or concerns. We are so pleased to have him as our salesman that we are considering doing business with him and only him again! We also had to get an oil change the next day and Jason and Alicia took wonderful care of us also! Thank you!

New Truck Sales

by from Lawton, OK |

Had the best experience buying a new ford truck. Allen Lovelace the sales person was very professional and made it very easy. Thanks for everything and will buy my next truck from Billingsley of Lawton. John Reinhart

Awesome experience! !

by from lawton, ok |

Awesome experience! Recently I took my lincoln in due to issues with my phone not syncing up with my radio. The service department, specifically the service manager Tom Maiberger took care of me personally. He was very friendl, cheerful and so helpful at explaining what my problem was and how to fix it, along with updating my system for me. He made my first experience with a dealership the best! I will definitely go back to him for any of my vehicle needs! If you have any issues with your Ford-Lincoln, I highly recommend Tom Maiberger at the Lawton Ok dealership!

not pleased

by from Lawton, Ok |

Went shopping for a new truck. My appraisal on my trade in was terrible , $4000.00 less than what another reputable dealer in Lawton just over a week ago and $5000 less than the blue book value. I complete understand that the dealer has to make money and I understand that my payments for a new truck would be somewhat higher, but did not even negotiate payments with me or discuss options. I really wanted to buy locally, but I guess I have to go out of town or to another competitor. I got approved from OKC dealer for 580 a month just minutes prior to going to Billingsley. Shameful !!

Great Service Department

by from Lawton, Oklahoma |

I really want to thank these guys. My car broke down and I was 1000 miles away from my home in Minnesota on my way to Texas. They charged a cheap price for diagnostics, and didn't charge a dime for the repair. They knew I was a broke kid moving from Minnesota to Texas with all my belongings in my Mustang. My car runs great now and these guys that work there could have charged me a lot knowing I was desperate, but they didn't charge anything for the repair.

2011 Jeep liberty renadge

by from Lawton OK 73505 |

Cornelius did a great job helping my out with the few problems I had with my jeep. I was at your dealership for 3 hours looking around and doing paper work, I think the Jeep I bought should have been detailed an checked before it was brought to me an my wife. The back headrest was missing an the owners manual was missing.All problems have been fixed, I would like to have the Jeep detailed an a free oil change. My Jeep was in the shop for 12 days since i bought it on 27 Sept 13. All your staff are very helpful.

Great service!

by from Ninnekah, OK |

Very satisfied with the work that has been done on my vehicles here. I have sent many friends to these guys & they have even more than satisfied as well.

March 14, 2013

Bill, Glad to hear that you were very satisfied with the service department and thank you for the referrals. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future for all your sales and service needs.

Great service, friendly staff!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Brought my vehicle here while I was in school, and they were able to accommodate my busy schedule. Excellent staff, would definitely recommend this dealership for their service department!

March 14, 2013

Hello John, Glad we were able to take care of your needs within your busy schedule. Our service department works hard to ensure customer satisfaction.

Great family owned business!

by from Indiahoma |

I really like the fact that they are up front with everything they do. I like hey way they do things and had an overall great experience!

March 18, 2013

Thank you for the feedback and the compliments. We strive to offer our customers with the best experience possible and reviews like this help us know we are on the right track :-).