Billion Motors

(3.0) 6 Reviews

4101 W 12th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57106

No honesty to what they have promised

by from sheldon, ia |

I have purchesed 2 new chevy trucks a new toyota highlander and traded the highlander with a sequoia then 2 years later traded for another Sequoia.. When I made the purchase I told them I wanted all the same options as I had now. They told me they found one and since it was newer it will just have a few more upgrades. So I made the purchse and after a few weeks went to find out that I did not get my automatic start on this vehicle so I let them know because at the time I was thinking it was just not working. They told me I waited to long to find this out so now I had to pay for this $700 option which techniquely I already paid for this. The manager told me he did not like my tone of voice and a few words that I did say non of them swearing but enough for him not to like it. Terrible customer service I bought all these vehicles and even though they messed up they would not stand behind it. They told me I was trying to take advantage of their employees because now it would need to come out of their poket and that I was trying to steal money from them because of a bad communication mistake. I own a business I always even if I am in the wrong will make it right with them even if it hurts my pocket book . I will never buy from them again.

Greet Dealer

by from Kansas City, Mo |

The internet Sales Manager was really easy to tlak to and work with.

Not a good experience

by from Sd |

Bought a vehicle that had a problem that they were aware of and didn't fix and refused to help with the cost of repairs after the sale. The sales staff was good and the buying process went smoothly.

Best Sales Experience I have EVER had.

by from Ames, IA |

I worked with Elliot in the Scion Department. Because of him I had no questions about the car I would drive 4+ hours to look at. EVERY SINGLE ONE of my questions were answered...if he didn't have the answer, he called back within 10-15 minutes with the answer. We found a price we could agree on, and a special condition regarding winter tires...and he came through. Of course there is the obligatory Trade-In haggle (Sales Manager was a great guy but had to do his job) which again is kind of expected...just the least exciting part of the trip...but I left happy with the car. Simply one of the best examples of a salesman I have EVER encountered.

Good Experience

by from Sioux City , Ia. |

We came to Sioux Falls to look at several used Cadillac SRX's. We bought from this dealer. This dealer was not our favorite, out of the 3 we visited, but because they had the SRX listed way under book(their mistake), we were forced to take it off their hands. We're talking $11,000 down from the real retail book. They had the car listed as having nothing extra, or even having most of the standard features. In reality, this SRX has EVERY feature Cadillac offered in 2008. They had a fair extended warrenty, however, another dealer had a far better one, and we purchased there. Salesman was personalble, but classic. He drug out the proceedure long enough, we couldn't have gone back to any of the other places until the next day. Car was detailed well, and they corrected all the small flaws we found. Overall, a good experience!!

I'll never shop there again.

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

I have bought or leased several new Toyotas from this vendor. Never again. My recent experience concerned trading my 2005 Tacoma for a new 2011 Tundra. The dealer would not honor rebate plus 0% as advertized in local paper nor would they honor terms offered in post card received in mail. Mail offer stated they would allow up to 121% of blue book trade in value (the card pictured Kelly blue book). Detailed offer also stated that buyer would be allowed factory rebate plus 0% financing. After consulting with sales manager, salesman stated that they could not allow both factory rebate and 0%, even though printed material sent to me clearly stated that they would. Also told me that they didn't use Kelly Blue Book and that trade in value was figured using NADA values.