Boyer Pre-Owned Trucks

Boyer Pre-Owned Trucks

2601 Broadway St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413

Used 866-203-6258
Service 888-340-9367

The Twin Cities Ford Franchise - Boyer Ford - 134 Years of Excellence!

Not like other dealers ... in a very good way!!!

by from Blaine, MN |

Wow! I was looking for a used AWD Ford Fusion and saw one pop up on Boyer Ford website. I really liked purchasing this car from Boyer (as much fun as buying a car can be). Ben Ree was great to work with. He really knew his stuff about the Fusion, the Ford MYSync system and security functions. Their pricing was very competitive, I didn't feel the need to haggle about price or play "sale" games. They actually list their prices online. Their financing was the best rate around too. I didn't feel pressured to buy, they got the deal done fast and I even was able to add on and get installed a Ford OEM remote start system before I picked it up. Since I bought my car, a few people have commented I got it at a "truck" dealer and a lot of positive comments about their truck buying experience there. Definitely think of Boyer for your car or SUV next!

May 3, 2013

Thank you so much for the business! We are so glad you found the vehicle you were looking for and obviously pleased with our service. Thanks again!

Love my 2013 Ford Edge

by from Ham Lake, MN |

Ben at Boyer Ford was wonderful to work with. My fiance was in an accident with our Chevy Trailblazer and it was totaled so we needed to find another vehichle. I wanted a 2013 vehichle with no more than 15,000 miles. I was looking at the Ford Edge and the GMC Terrain. I had done a lot of research on the make and models I wanted and had been following a few cars online. My Fiance was on the phone trying to deal with New Brighton Ford and they were not coming down on their price on a 2013 Ford Edge SEL.....all of a sudden I looked down at my Ipad and Boyer Ford popped up with a 2013 Ford Edge Limited and the exact price I was looking for! I called Ben immediately. Boyer Ford was by far the most competitive in terms of pricing and Ben was wonderful to work with. The entire process from test driving and purchasing the new one was very stress-free and I love my new car. Go to BOYER FORD they are the most competitively priced vehichles out there.

Great Buying Experience - Great Staff @ Boyer Ford

by from Eagan, MN |

Before working with Boyer Ford Trucks, I went to 4 different Ford Dealerships looking for my perfect vehicle. At every dealership, I felt the proposed deal just wasn't right. I then ran into Ben Ree at Boyer Ford and he found the Explorer Sport I was looking for and offered a fair price on my trade-in. Ben's demeanor was great and he respected my time by being efficient and professional. I'd highly recommend Ben and all the staff at Boyer. They're a good team to work with if your looking for a Ford.

May 3, 2013

Thanks for the business Tim! We appreciate it!

Great service!Very helpful and patient salesman!

by from Thunder Bay,Ontario |

Ben Ree was excellent to deal with.Unfortunately I was not able to import the vehicle I wanted to into Canada otherwise I would have purchased it.Ben was very patient and took his time with me in researching weather I could import the vehicle.A-1 service!I would definitly shop at Boyer Trucks again.

May 3, 2013

Thanks Jeff for the business! We appreciate it, we continually strive to improve our process and customer appeal! Thanks again!

Stress-free buying process

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I had a very good experience with Ben at Boyer Ford. I had done a lot of research on the make and model I wanted and had been following a few cars online, including one at Boyer's dealership. They were by far the most competitive in terms of pricing and Ben was very informed on the pros and cons of each year of the model I ended up buying. All in all the entire process from test driving, trading in my current vehicle and purchasing the new one was very stress-free and I love my new car. Also it's worth mentioning they had the most competitively priced financing of the handful of places I called.

Jaybird

by from Sioux City, IA |

Ben was friendly, very professional, knowledgeable and gave us an overall amazing buying experience. I found this vehicle on Cars.com and 95% of my contact with Ben was via email. He responded quickly to my email questions and requests and when my wife and I took delivery after driving 300+ miles we met a very nice young man who seemed very sincere about helping us. I would definately do business with Ben again when it comes time to trade in my wifes vehicle.

May 3, 2013

Thanks for the business Jay! We appreciate it!

Boyer Ford Cars! I was Impressed! What a Team!

by from Roseville, Minnesota |

So I was looking around for a new 2013 Ford Focus and came accross Boyer online and wondered if they had cars. I found out they carry a large selection of pre-owned and what a savings! I was amazed at how much you can save buying used, and how new the cars were! A great experience while shopping for a vehicle is obvious, if you don't like the dealer, it's hard to buy a car from them. The guys at Boyer Ford rock! From the obvious big white trucks around you wonder... but behold! These guys know their stuff! I knew I was in good hands with these guys, not your typical salesmen. Absolutely love the staff, and their service is excellent. My new Ford Focus is absolutely what I wanted and more. Thanks guys!

May 3, 2013

Thanks for the business Gabrielle! We appreciate it!

Boyer Ford Has cars, and it's brilliant!

by from Minneapolis, mn |

I was looking for a new car, found a Pre-owned focus at Boyer. I was surprised to find cars at Boyer Ford! I have always wondered why they didn't carry anything but commercial trucks, as I have always had my Explorer serviced at their huge service center. Great experience!

Thanks for the business! We appreciate it!

Insightful, energetic and organized......

by from Edina, MN |

Benjamin Ree was one of the most dedicated professionals through his work at BOYER FORD TRUCKS. Benjamin Ree is one of the best among all people I have ever worked with. Deadline oriented salesman. Insightful, energetic and organized professional with excellent communication skills. When you get to connect with him, you'll discover an amazing person with unique skills! I absolutely Love my 2011 Ford Fusion! Thanks again Benjamin and Michael.