Buster Miles Heflin Ford

1880 Almon Street, Heflin, AL 36264

New 888-927-5122
Used 888-905-9825
Service 888-927-5860

THE BEST OF BOTH WORLD'S, DRIVING THE DISTANCE SINCE 1947!

A totally comfortable buying experience

by from Alpine, Alabama |

I stumbled upon this dealership while researching trucks on cars.com. Talk about luck. I went to their website and clicked on the "live chat" button. Chase Harris answered and proceeded to answer my questions and then make me the absolute best deal that I could find anywhere. I was looking at another truck at the time, and that dealer told me that they were just not used to being that badly beaten on the price of a new vehicle. We handled all the negotiations and the trade-in appraisal over the internet, and he sent me the bottom line out-the-door price, so there were absolutely no surprises when we went to the dealership to make the purchase. Chase and the staff at Buster Miles were extremely nice and professional. Just an all-around great buying experience, with no pressure whatsoever. These folks will bend over backwards to take care of you, and Chase is just a super nice guy. Highly, highly recommended.

October 15, 2014

Thank you so much for the review! We have to be competitive in a small town to keep our numbers where they need to be. Chase is a super nice guy; I actually had a hand in getting him to start selling Fords, so really you should be thanking me. Your welcome.... I'm kidding, again thank you so much for purchasing from us and your kind words. I hope you receive many excellent years of service from your new vehicle!

Great Salesman!

by from Heflin, AL |

If you are in the market for a new car, be sure to see Steve Perry at Buster Miles Chevy. He makes the buying experience a real pleasure and hassle free. I got a great new car at a fantastic price thanks to Steve. I would highly recommend his "no pressure" approach to anyone in the new or used car market.

Great car buying experience!

by from Carrollton, GA |

Everything went well as as above expected. I would highly recommend choosing Busyer Miles for your car buying needs.

Service Department

by from Winston, GA |

I highly recommend Buster Miles Ford to everyone due to the friendliness of all of the employees at the dealership as well as the amazing detail job they did on the interior and exterior of my jeep. I was not only approached by smiling faces as soon as I pulled in the lot but they made it a point to return my vehicle looking better than brand new with fresh tire shine and that "new car" smell. I recently dropped it off for an oil change where they informed me of a safety issue in regards to my brakes as well. The Buster Miles crew was definitely looking out for my well being! I have always associated car dealers with vultures but they quickly changed my mind and by the time I left I felt like a part of the family. I can't wait to have my vehicle serviced by them again! I won't be going anywhere else to have my jeep serviced. Be sure and ask for someone by the name of Mimeger. He is extremely helpful!!!!

June 8, 2015

Thank you Burger Queen! Your review made me blush and swell with pride and wonderment as I happen to be named Mimeger. I'm going to assume that I'm the Mimeger you are referring to.... I can see where prior experience and common stereotypes may have caused you to feel we might be vultures, however I've always felt I more closely resembled a soaring golden eagle. I have a large portrait in my office of that noble bird. Whenever I feel down I gaze into its eyes and recite the words of my bilingual nanny "This too shall pass". Again, thank you for your business and your kind words. I hope our paths cross again soon. (Smiling Face and Dancing Girls Emoji)

Outstanding

by from Auburn, Al |

Outstanding- the best- would shop from them again! They r the best!

Oil change & service w/tire rotation

by from Ranburne, AL |

Excellent service and great people! The quality of Heflin's service work is evident with problem free traveling we have been experiencing...

June 5, 2015

Jim, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you! We appreciate your business and the time you took to review us! We'll continue to keep your car running smoothly until you're ready to trade with us! :)

Super fast service

by from Wedowee, Al |

Took our F150 in for first FREE oil change and vehicle check up, was in and out in less then an hour. Even got to visit with our sales man Rocky.

June 5, 2015

WE LOVE HAPPY CAMPERS!!!!! Thank you for your business and for allowing our OUTSTANDING service department to serve you.

Excellence!

by from Tuscaloosa,Al |

Confession time!!! We are 3-peat customers and proud of it! The buying selling trading atmosphere at Buster Miles Ford/Chevy is excellence at work, every sale,every customer, and every time we come to deal! We can't brag enough on Frank, Curtis & Mim who all work together to make it happen, easy with respect and a caring side that is NOT found anywhere else. Thanks guys! We will def see y'all when it's car buying time again!

June 5, 2015

Sam Walton said, "Exceed your customer's expectations. If you do, they'll come back over and over. Give them what they want - and a little more!" You guys know we appreciate your loyalty! We love the Jordan family and are happy you're 3-peaters in our Miles-Ford family! :) See you at trading time!

Traveled 4 hours to visit this dealership

by from Columbia, SC |

I had been in the market for a new Mustang for several months. Out of the 6 dealers I clicked the "eprice" and filled in my required information, this was the only dealer that responded how I asked, by email. I filled out the information and had asked to be contacted by email. Leslie at Buster Miles is the only one who actually listened to my request. She didn't call me all hours of the day and instead waited until I had time to call her. After going through numbers I made the drive and couldn't be more happier. I left with a "new" 2012 Mustang and memories of my best buying experience yet.

June 5, 2015

Jeremy, THANK YOU! We pay attention to detail and try to respect the customer's wishes in the shopping process; afterall, YOU are the boss! You are the one we have to satisfy, not just in the product we have (obviously you like it or you wouldn't have been shopping for it online) :), but also in the service we provide. Thank you for making the drive and letting us earn your business! We hope to see you in the future!

Small dealership with BIG TIME savings

by from Atlanta, GA |

Drove here from south Atlanta because they had the car we were looking for. Turns out, this little dealership is the best place I have ever done business with. Leslie was wonderful to talk with over the phone and we were able to get exactly what we wanted for the price we wanted. Marcal greeted us by name when we pulled up, and we were out of there in 1 hour with our brand new convertible! I highly recommend these folks for anyone interested in buying a new car.

May 14, 2015

Scott, I'm so glad we delivered such a great experience to you! It was great working with you and I'm glad we had exactly what you were looking for. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to earn your business and hope to have you back in the future! -Leslie

Great Experience

by from Auburn, AL |

I was looking for a fuel efficient vehicle and several of my colleagues suggested Buster Miles, which they have all used. I went in not knowing exactly what I wanted but they helped me find what I needed. I ended up buying a new Ford Fusion. Tommy and the staff at Buster Miles were extremely nice, helpful, and professional. This was a great buying experience, with no pressure. These people bent over backwards to take care of me.Highly recommended.

May 14, 2015

Thanks you Cam! It was a pleasure working with you and getting you exactly what you needed!