Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake

Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake

1140 S Pioneer Way, Moses Lake, WA 98837

New 866-984-0501
Used 877-267-9130

Bud Clary "Treating you like family since 1959"

Best Service Department

by from Moses Lake, WA. |

Had my Escape serviced and it was less than what I was quoted by another local repair shop. Greatly appreciated the honesty and how fast I got in and out.

Great Service. Great Staff

by from Ephrata, WA. |

Came in to get my 2010 F-150 serviced. Walked around lot and took a 2015 for a test drive. These guys offered me a great price for trade and worked a deal with payments to fit my budget. Drove home with a brand new Ford F-150. Process was simple and the staff was great.

fantastic customer service

by from Moses Lake, WA |

The staff was very helpful and made sure I was set on what I needed done and did an excellent job expediting the process. I was very pleased with the level of customer service that this team delivered and am very pleased to be a returning customer for all future oil changes. The only complaint (not a big one) Is the ability to get through the main telephone line. I ended up driving down and setting up an appointment face to face as I was unable to get through to service as no one answered on several occasions.

Fast and friendly Truck buying

by from Moses Lake, WA |

Jake Freeman was outstanding. Very knowledgeable in all aspects of the 2015 Ford f-250. The whole team did a great job. Very plesant Truck buying experiance.

Ford f-150

by from Moses Lake, WA |

I appreciated the straight forward approach to pricing and availability. Communication could have been a little more timely but caused no issues.

Fantastic Service.

by from Soap Lake, Wa |

Service was Great .. I'm a repeat customer.. I bought a 2015 Ford Escape .... I'm Very happy with everything from start to finish . Thank you Bud Clary staff.

Easy no pressure buying experience

by from Winlock, wa |

My wife and I bought a new f350 lariat. The staff at the Moses lake bud clary was extremely helpful finding the truck we wanted and were not pushy at all which is very hard to find at a dealership and I have walked out of a few because I didn't like the salesmans pushy attitudes,but these guys were great to deal with. I will definitely deal with them again and recommend other people to as well. They also followed up after we received the truck to make sure we were complete happy with it.

Great experience

by from Ephrata, WA |

Our experience was wonderful. It was hassle free and the staff was very friendly.

Good service

by from Moses Lake, WA |

My salesman was very nice and helpful, Thank you and Thanks to the whole team working on a better deal for me. Yes, it was good experience and I love my Edge. Thank you Gloria Vorhies I will stop in for the codes for the door soon.

Great place to do business.

by from MOSES LAKE, WA. |

You did the job that I wanted you to do and gave me tips on what else needed to be done plus gave me a ride home when I dropped my truck off and picked me up when it was done. Guess you can't ask for more than that.