Texas Country Ford

Used 877-374-6300
Service 888-848-7291

Amazing Service and honesty

by from Pearland, Texas |

Dealt with PJ the GM and he was a breath of fresh air compared to the pushy PITA sales reps and Sales managers I dealt with at other dealerships. They made the process painless and I got exactly what I wanted and felt the price was fair for both parties. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Texas Country Ford responded to this review

May 2, 2013

Thanks Mr. Sayroo! Its great to hear that our customers are truly getting a different & better experience than other dealerships.

Rob Hoffman

by from Springfield, Mo |

PJ Leslie and the good folks at Texas Country Ford created the best car buying experience. After searching all over my home town, PJ found just the exact car I was looking for. Price was 1,500 to 2K below what I found at local dealers. AND they were true to their word. Great car, great experience. Proof that character still counts!

Great Experience

by from Sulphur Springs, Texas |

This is a small dealership in a small town, but the buying experience was great. The staff gives personal, friendly, and exceptional service. The sales team is not pushy and I got the deal of a life time on a new FX4!

Texas Country Ford responded to this review

May 2, 2013

Thanks so much for the great review. We work hard every day to give each customer the service and special attention that they deserve.