Expressway Ford of Mount Vernon

Service 888-697-4031

Low prices everyday!

awesome service

by from boonville, in |

Logan schmitt greeted me as soon as I got out of my rental and took me on an adventure to find my perfect car. The vehicle I desired had become unavailable so he noted my likes and dislikes and came up with a Cadillac cts. The process was a bit long in my case but Logan was patient. A natural at small talk, he kept me engaged and involved. I'm not sure I could have ran into a more professional sales associate than him. He not only cared about my preferences but was just as pleased with my purchase. I am completely overjoyed by his efforts.

April 23, 2015

It is very kind of you to write us such a nice review and congratulations on your purchase. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door. We're pleased to hear Logan gave you such a great experience. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales.

This place is a joke!

by from Illinois |

Words cannot truly describe how this dealership operates. I had to ask the receptionist for a salesperson. The winner of the race that ensued was Dennis Johnson. Upon entering his office and stating my name for the second and third time we muddled through all the standard name/address/phone number process. In the next 45 minutes he and a guy I had never seen took my truck for a drive without asking me or telling me where they were going. Long story short, I was told what the price would be for a 2016 and that I couldn't buy a 2015, after waiting 45 minutes for an answer to my original question. The salesman would not pay attention to me, and acted like I was putting him out to be there. I have worked in sales and this place takes the cake for the all time worst excuse for a dealership I have ever seen. This had nothing to do with money. I would not have purchased a vehicle from them for any price after the treatment I received.

April 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us, we are so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. That is not the type of service we strive to provide. Please reach out to me directly at abecher@expresswayfordmercury.com and we will attempt to rectify the situation. Again, I personally would like to apologize for the way you were treated. Thank you

Good Job

by from Poseyville, IN |

Logan Schmitt did a nice job with me and my purchase of my new truck. Everything went well. Thanks!

April 23, 2015

Thank you for coming in! Logan is a Great salesman.

Excellent service and inventory

by from Evansville, IN |

I have purchased multiple vehicles from Expressway Ford. Each experience has been a good one. The inventory is exceptional and so is the service. I highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a vehicle, new or used.

April 23, 2015

Jennifer, we're happy to hear of your great experience and your glowing review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. And thank you so much for the recommendation to others in the market.

REFERRAL SALE FOR JERRY SCHMITT

by from EVANSVILLE, IN |

I REFURED BY MY GRANDMA AND JERRY WAS EXCELLENT IN GETTING A CAR FOR ME AND WORKING WITH ME.

April 23, 2015

Thank you for the comment and purchase. Jerry has been a loyal employee for quite a long time here at Expressway Ford. We're please to hear you had a great experience!

GREAT SALES JOB JERRY SCHMITT

by from St. louis |

Overall good experience, Jerry Schmitt was helpful and to the point, in and out really quick.

April 23, 2015

Jerry has been a great salesman for us over the years. We appreciate your business and the positive feedback!

Great Experience

by from Evansville, IN |

If not for Dan Ko and Josh Tyler, the buying experience wouldn't have been so fun and easy! They were very polite and professional and genuinely interested in helping me find the right vehicle!

April 23, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Our team is focused on making the car buying experience both stress-free and enjoyable, and we're very pleased that your visit reflected our efforts.

GREAT EXPERIANCE WITH JERRY SCHMITT

by from GRAYVILLE ILLINOIS |

VERY HELPFUL, PROMT AND COURTEOUS. NOT PUSHY AT ALL VERY PERSONABLE AND POLITE. VERY ACCOMADATING.

REFERRED CUSTOMER TO JERRY SCHMITT

by from Mt. Vernon, IN |

Very kind and helpful. Anticipated needs before we had to ask such as test driving the other model to compare or test driving it again the next day.

JERRY SCHMITT REFERRAL GREAT SALES JOB

by from Mount Vernon, IN |

Great experience I was well informed and I am very satisfied with my visit today.

REPEAT CUSTOMER FOR JERRY SCHMITT

by from EVANSVILLE, IN |

jERRY WAS EASY TO DEAL WITH AND GOT US IN AND OUT IN A HURRY. THIS IS THE FOURTH VEHICLE WE PURCHASED FROM JERRY