Gagne Ford

511 Main Street, Princeton, WI 54968

1 of 1 review

State Farm Agent

by from Montello, WI |

I purchased a 2006 Lincoln truck from Gagne 2 months ago. They promoted a family dealership that does what is right. Well the engine on my 2006 truck the engine siezed and required a new engine....just two months after purchasing it. I call them and they said "this is unfortunate." When I asked if they would help...they offered to install a rebuilt engine and wave to 800 mark up charge on the engine. I said, the right thing to do here is that I buy the engine and you eat the installation cost." They said, "We just can't do that.?" This is what happens I guess when you try and buy locally. I found a place that would install a rebuilt engine and it was cheaper than Gagne offered after discounting the markup charge on the engine. I felt like when I purchased this truck I was dealing with a place that did the right thing. They could not forsee the engine on this truck needing to be replaced in only 2 months...but nor could I. The right thing would have been to split the cost....I wasn't asking for them to pay the whole thing...I asked them to do the right thing.

(1-1 of 1 review)