Glen Sain Ford

Used 888-649-0067
Service 888-453-5635

not happy

by from marion ,nc |

bought a used 2012 f 250 from Paragould ford a month ago. The salesman was nice and not pushy and the finance guy was helpful. I didn't get a good deal but I was needing a truck so I paid retail price for a used truck like this according to Kelly blue book. Brought the truck home and smelled anti freeze but I thought maybe the tech spilled some on the radiator or maybe it had some sort of bleed valve or something ( I'm not a mechanic). After a month I kept smelling it so I took it to the trusted Ford dealership at home and they told me I had a bad leak and was going to cost $1400.Im going to need a new radiator!They told me to call the dealership where I bought it and they would probably take care of it because they would. I called Paragould ford and talk to both managers there and one manager told me he would call me back. he never called me back . so I called the other manager and he told me that they weren't going to help me out... If I were you, I would not buy a used vehicle from this place because if you have any problems with it , they wont help you... I have had bad experience with other dealership and this is one of the worst. Ford diesels are kinda junky anyway I should have known better.

Me unhappy

by from Marion, north carolina |

I bought a truck from paragould ford a month ago. The salesman was nice and the finance man was helpfull. I didn't get a great deal on the truck but I didn't haggle a whole lot because my mom is a salesman and I know what it's like to deal with a hard customer . I paid retail price for the used truck according to kelly blue book. Brought the truck home and smelled antifreeze but just thought that was normal or thought the technician had spilled some on the truck. I kept smelling it and got around to taking it to the ford dealership where I live in another state . Turns out its a bad radiator leak and is going to cost $1400 . The ford dealership in nc says that paragould ford should pay for it because they would if it was their dealership that sold me the truck. I called paragould ford and the manager said they were not going to help me out because their tech had checked everything out before I bought it , it's only been a month...so anyway , NOT HAPPY I'm going to have to pay for this myself plus I didn't get a good deal . I recommend staying away from this dealership unless you want to chance getting a lemon. go somewhere where there are better managers

I LOVE my new Ford Escape!!

by from Paragould, AR |

I had researched the new Ford Escape vehicles available at the dealers in and around our area. The first one I went to did not have any of the vehicles that their website said they had. I saw that Glen Sain Ford had just what I wanted. We went there and it was exactly as their website had it listed. We had a trade-in and were able to get what we wanted for ours and was able to make a great deal on the new one. The salesman, Jeremiah, was great. He explaned all the new features and how to use them. We left there very happy with our new car.

Customer service was terrible!! Vehicles are rough

by from Memphis TN |

I drove 140 miles to purchase a truck from Glen Sain Ford. The truck was not what the add and the pictures said that it was. I still agreed to purchase the truck if a small price adjustment was made. I have A+ credit with over $18,000 of down payment. The used car manager talked to me like I was a dog!! Very disrespectful!! I would never consider buying a vehicle from Glen Sain Ford!!

Glen Sain Ford responded to this review

September 28, 2012

The heart of the problem was the fact that the photos showed old tires and we had installed new tires on the vehicle. After two hours a deal could not be reached. He stated that he is a used car dealer so one would think that he would understand issues like this. It is unfortunate that a deal could not be reached.

Over charges

by from Arkansas |

The cars and trucks are ordered with excessive options. That is why they are over priced. They make a lot of $$ off the options.