Glen Sain Ford

1301 Highway 49 N, Paragould, AR 72450

New 888-649-8902
Used 888-649-0067
Service 888-453-5635

I LOVE my new Ford Escape!!

by from Paragould, AR |

I had researched the new Ford Escape vehicles available at the dealers in and around our area. The first one I went to did not have any of the vehicles that their website said they had. I saw that Glen Sain Ford had just what I wanted. We went there and it was exactly as their website had it listed. We had a trade-in and were able to get what we wanted for ours and was able to make a great deal on the new one. The salesman, Jeremiah, was great. He explaned all the new features and how to use them. We left there very happy with our new car.

Customer service was terrible!! Vehicles are rough

by from Memphis TN |

I drove 140 miles to purchase a truck from Glen Sain Ford. The truck was not what the add and the pictures said that it was. I still agreed to purchase the truck if a small price adjustment was made. I have A+ credit with over $18,000 of down payment. The used car manager talked to me like I was a dog!! Very disrespectful!! I would never consider buying a vehicle from Glen Sain Ford!!

Glen Sain Ford responded to this review

September 28, 2012

The heart of the problem was the fact that the photos showed old tires and we had installed new tires on the vehicle. After two hours a deal could not be reached. He stated that he is a used car dealer so one would think that he would understand issues like this. It is unfortunate that a deal could not be reached.

Over charges

by from Arkansas |

The cars and trucks are ordered with excessive options. That is why they are over priced. They make a lot of $$ off the options.