Heller Motors

720 S Deerfield Rd, Pontiac, IL 61764

New 888-731-9936
Used 866-956-9177
Service 888-615-2205

Professional and Courteous Dealership!

by from Decatur, IL |

I searched and searched for the right used vehicle for my family and I found it at Heller Motors. We searched via the internet and found the vehicle on a Saturday morning but couldn't get up to Heller Motors for a test drive until 3pm that day and they closed at 4pm. Everyone involved stayed until the sale was done and we left by 5:30pm with our used 2012 Acadia Denali. We had a wonderful salesman by the name of Jeff Butcher----he was incredibly personable and calm. We even talked with the owner, who was straight forward and honest when he was explaining our trade in value, which we felt was fair and reasonable. The whole process via the internet and phone conversations was painless. We were greeted with a friendly smile the moment we parked our vehicle and they had our Acadia ready to go for a test drive. We even got a welcome call the next day from our salesman, Jeff, who found another set of keys for our vehicle----Yeah! Can't say enough about Heller Motors-----definitely worth the 1 1/2 hour drive to Pontiac for an incredible deal! Thanks Heller Motors!

March 6, 2015

Thank you, Stacy! Thanks for braving the winter weather to drive 90 miles from Decatur to Pontiac to purchase a vehicle at Heller Motors, and thanks for believing we're worth that drive! We're thrilled that you're so pleased with your Acadia and your experience here, and thrilled to welcome you to the Heller Motors family!

Finally found one!

by from Coal City, IL |

I was searching for cars everywhere after the Coal City tornado. I covered three counties looking for the right car for my father. The salesman (Bud Price) listen to what my father wanted and pointed us in the right direction. He made the whole experience such a pleasure! Then a couple of days later I told him that I thought I had left my phone in the car and he went out right then and found it! I will be using Heller motors as my dealer from now on and have already told my friends to give them a try. Hope this review helps others decide to give them a try too!

August 17, 2015

Don, we're happy to help in any small way of getting things back on track after the tornado. Bud Price has a great way of listening and finding just the right vehicle for our customers. You sure picked a nice one! Thank you for the nice words!

Why I Am Now A Customer For Life...

by from Bloomington, IL |

Sales Representative: Greg McCandless Vehicle Purchased: 2015 Chrysler Town and Country Minvan My wife and I were referred to Heller Motors from a family member who had recently purchased a Ford at Heller's El Paso, IL location. I've always absolutely dreaded the car-purchasing process, and typically I leave the dealership feeling exhausted, beaten down, and dissatisfied. Needless to say, our experience at Heller Motors was a breath of fresh air, and I sincerely feel that Heller Motors values me as a customer. Three specific items about the purchasing process stood out to us. First off, Heller did not have the specific color of van in stock at their location. Despite this fact, they were more than willing to find exactly what we wanted and have the vehicle brought to their store. Secondly, there were no "hidden" costs or "surprises" during the buying process. When it came time to discuss the cost of the vehicle, Heller (and our sales representative Greg) did an amazing job of laying out all of the costs, charges, and taxes. This was done in an easy-to-read, organized manner. Finally, I was extremely impressed with what Heller offered us for our trade-in vehicle. Of course we had done our research on all of the major automotive websites, and their offer was at the upper end of the spectrum of the value of our vehicle. All in all, I feel we received a very fair "deal" on both our trade-in vehicle and the new vehicle we purchased. All of the employees (especially our sales representative Greg and Keith in the business office) were kind and courteous, and we sincerely feel that Heller was attentive to our needs and wants, and was also concerned about keeping us loyal customers for years to come. Just as I listened to my father, I strongly encourage anyone who is reading this to listen to me...if you're in the market for a vehicle, make the drive to Heller Motors. You will not be disappointed. And remember, ask for Greg McCandless!

August 18, 2015

Brian and Sherry, thank you for taking the time to come to Heller Motors. Your experience in buying your new van is exactly what we strive for every day. We know that most people dread the car-buying process - we get it, and we work every day to change it! It's our goal to make everyone as happy as you. Please enjoy your Town & Country, and we appreciate your very nice comments!

Excellent Customer Experience

by from Rockford, IL |

Recently purchased a 2014 Chrysler 300S from Heller Motors. I am very pleased with the customer experience from working with Jake our salesman to the finance office. I made it very clear that my wife was going to need to handle process due to my schedule and that I wanted her to have an extremely positive experience. The team at Heller Motors did a great job to make sure that she was comfortable and that the experience was positive for her. The little things, such as following up a day later w/ phone call to make sure everything is ok and checking if their any questions on vehicle make a difference. I would highly recommend doing business with this group as I feel that they are honest and value the customer experience. We traveled over 2hrs to do business and would do it again.

August 17, 2015

Thank you so much for making the 2 hour drive to purchase from us. Being located in Pontiac means that many of our customers are taking a trip to see us, and we do our best to make sure they know we appreciate them and their time. We're glad you had a great experience. Enjoy your 300S, it's a very nice car!

Fantastic car-buying experience!

by from Clinton, IL |

I recently had the misfortune of wrecking my beloved Chrysler PT Cruiser convertible and was in the market for another one with very low hopes that I would actually find one, but luckily for me, Heller Motors not only had one in stock, but made the buying process nearly a dream come true from beginning to end. Justin, the salesperson who worked with me, was absolutely fantastic! He was professional, polite, considerate, and did everything in his power to make the deal work for me. Justin really went above and beyond to make the car-buying process at Heller a great experience! Likewise, Jeff in the financing department did a tremendous job finding me a financing deal that fit into my budget. Overall, my experience at Heller Motors was truly wonderful and I would recommend them to anybody looking to buy a car!

August 18, 2015

Replacing a vehicle after a wreck can be a real pain. We're so glad we could help you find another PT Cruiser convertible, and make the process easy for you. Thanks for the kind words!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Peoria, IL |

My wife and I purchased a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Bob and Heller Motors and this was easily the best buying experience that we have had. Bob was very professional, knowledgeable and easy to talk to and he explained everything in detail up so that there were surprises. We were happy with the no-pressure laid back atmosphere at Heller and would definitely buy another car here.

July 31, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We're pretty fond of Bob, too. He's almost a walking encyclopedia of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles, AND he's a nice guy. He's a pretty good cook, too - so next time you're in, twist his arm for one of his awesome desserts. Seriously, though, we love hearing about another satisfied customer who found the right vehicle and enjoyed the buying experience - that is truly our goal! Enjoy your 2014 Grand Cherokee, and welcome to the Heller Motors family!

2011 Ford Raptor F150- Super Nice truck A+++

by from Little Rock, AR |

great experience A++++ transaction. Truck did not have a single dent, ding or scratch on any body panel. A+++ experience, beautiful truck at a fair price.

July 18, 2015

James - Thank you for taking the chance in buying a truck from a couple of states away, and trusting us to deliver a great truck and a great experience. We enjoyed helping you bring home a fantastic F150 Raptor!

Outstanding customer service

by from Pontiac, Il |

A year ago we made our first purchase from Heller Motors and was very impressed withthe customer service and this week we made our second purchase from Hellers. The Salesman, Jake Heller was so accommadating and went out of his way to please us, especially my husband who was very profound in what type of vehicle he wanted. Jake searched for just the right vehicle and within a week of first talking with him we had our new vehicle. Not only is Jake a very personalble young man but the entire staff at Hellers is so very friendly and make you feel very welocme in their facility. Jeff Stearns was very proficient with the finiancial closing and a real people person. The facility is a very inviting place to do business and the staff especially Jake just enhances your experience. We will recommend Jake and Hellers to our friends and we wil continue to do business with Hellers for our future needs.

June 25, 2015

From the entire staff at Heller Motors, thank you Pat and Paulette! It is our pleasure to welcome you back and once again provide you with great service. Enjoy your new truck!

great very personable

by from Pontiac, Illinois |

Tommy was great. We will recommend him to friends and family.

May 11, 2015

Thanks for the nice review! Tommy is eager to please, and we're glad he was able to exceed your expectations. And thanks for the recommendation to friends and family - it means a lot when our friends pass us on to more friends!

Bob is

by from Bloomington, IL |

Bob Corrie is amazing. He was very knowledgeable, did not push anything too much, and got me exactly what I needed in no time at all with my purchase of my new 2015 Dodge Dart. He even patiently drove me over to the nearest bank when I messed up my down payment check. The guys in financing were easy going and understood I was set from my credit union and did not push too much at all. I actually had a fun time buying this car, which I never thought was possible. Thanks!

April 7, 2015

Thank you for your great review, Charlie. Bob and the rest of our staff work hard to make every guest's experience the best that it can be. When we hear that you had FUN buying a car, we know we've succeeded! We have a great time, too, because we get to serve great customers like you every day! Enjoy your new Dart!

Survey

by from Pontiac Illinois |

Tommy did a great job of taking care of my mother. He put in a vehicle that she could afford. I greatly appreciation all his help.

April 4, 2015

We're glad we could help, Trina! Tommy is a new addition to our team and he's doing a great job. We hope your mom loves her car.