Hoffman Ford Lincoln

Service 888-857-0579

Driven by Trust

Happy Customer

by from West Hartford CT |

My wife and I just bought a 2011 Ford Edge Sport and we hade a great experience at Hoffman Ford. Our sales person Marco Ortiz was great. He listened to what we wanted and delivered.Simple. We work out a deal my wife and I feel good about. No suprises just straight forward dealing. When it was time to do the financing Fran in the finance dept was great too. I know it their job but, they made feel good doing business with them. Once again straight forward dealing deliveiring to us what we wanted. This was our first experience with Hoffman Ford but will definately return and deal with them in the future.

Friendly,Courteous, Great Personality,Kind,patient

by from Hartford, Ct 06106 |

Anthony Lopez was my sales guys he was very patient with me I have no complaints.

July 31, 2014

Hello Rita, Thank you for choosing Hoffman for your recent purchase. We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience working with Anthony. Enjoy your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you when it is time for maintenance. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Buying experience much better than most Ford Store

by from Massachusetts |

I contacted Ron Brunelle about a week ago, as the sales manager. I was looking for a very specific Explorer for my son and Family. We had gotten a great deal from a dealer in New Jersey, but they could not locate the car. Ron immediately said that is a challenging deal but I can work with it. He then spent the day trying to locate the specific car and negotiating to acquire it. He never gave up. He did finally get the car a few days later and we must say the buying process was well organized and the Delivery instruction presentation was very good, for such a complicated vehicle . My Daughter in law loves it, as the new explorers ride and handle so well . When we need another ford product we will call Ron first. Jerry and Evelyn Epstein ( Massachusetts )

May 7, 2014

Hello Dr. Epstein, Thank you so much for choosing Hoffman Ford during your search for the Ford Explorer. Ron and his team know how important it is for our customers to find what they are looking for and they enjoy the challenge. It is great to hear that your daughter-in-law is loving the vehicle as well! We look forward to seeing you again in the future and can assure you that Ron will take great care of you. Thanks again for choosing Hoffman! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Hoffman ... Driven by Trust.

Great People, Great Experience

by from Marlborough, CT |

With my wife and I recently retired we decided it was time to downsize our fleet of four cars. Over the last month worked with Ron to sell him two of our vehicles. He was great to work with! Very honest and matter of fact in establishing vehicle purchase value. He made it such a positive experience, they were the only dealership to consider when it came time to trade in a third vehicle for a new Lincoln MKX. Again, Ron was awesome to work with on the trade and new purchase pricing! Dean was very helpful in finalizing sales deal details and Fran made the financing experience pleasant. Hoffman Ford/Lincoln has new customers for life!!! Thank you all for a great experience.

May 7, 2014

Hello Rick and Joyce, We are thrilled to hear about your recent experience with Hoffman Ford/Lincoln! I have shared your feedback with Ron, Dean and the rest of our team. Hope you both are enjoying your new Lincoln MKX and we look forward to seeing you when it is time to have maintenance done. We will work to keep your vehicle running beautifully. Thank you for your loyalty! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Hoffman ... Driven by Trust.

Happy New Customer

by from West Hartford, CT |

My Wife and I came in to Hoffman Ford in East Hartford CT. We were looking to trade in an '06 Subaru Tribeca for something newer. We really liked the looks of the Ford Edge. When we got to the dealership for our appoint the salesman Marco Ortiz was waiting for us we sat and got to know each other. My wife and I let him know exactly what we were looking for. He showed us a beautiful 2011 Ford Edge Sport in black. We drove it and liked even more. We decided to talk numbers, which can be stressful, the going back and forth. But we told Marco we didn't want to waste anyone's time and said this is what we can afford and only want to use the trade in towards the down payment. We were firm and he understood. He said give me a moment and let me go to work. After a few moments we received a deal that we felt was more than fair. The folks at Hoffman Ford made it easy. We saw what we wanted worked out a fair price and a few hours later we were driving home in our new car. Fran in the finance office was great too. We will definitely return to Hoffman's in the future. My wife and I were made to feel liked valued customers all our concerns were addressed and we couldn't be happier with Marco in sales and Fran in financing. Thanks again guys!

GOOD VEHICLE GOOD SERVICE

by from ELLINGTON |

Marco was wonderful to work with. Not too pushy, had answers to all our questions, and gave us a great deal!

February 12, 2014

Hi there! Thank you for choosing Hoffman Ford for your recent purchase of the 2013 Ford Escape! We have shared your feedback with Marco and are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience working with him recently. Hope that you have been enjoying your vehicle, and please know that we are here to answer any questions you may have and help keep your Escape running smoothly. Drive safely! Regards, Susan Lane, Marketing Events and Social Media Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group, Driven by Trust.

Poor customer service

by from Glastonbury, CT |

I've spent a week trying to reach someone in the service department to schedule an appointment. I don't want to schedule online as I have some questions and want to talk with someone. Every time I call I have to leave a voicemail message, and the quickest I've had a call back has been five hours. I've missed the call back each time as I'm at work and can't always take the call. I return the call and the process starts all over again. My last call was over twenty four hours ago and I still haven't heard back. This is a ridiculous way to run a service business. I've now given up and will be taking my car for service somewhere else from now on.

Very poor service department

by from Glastonbury, CT |

I've given up trying to schedule a service appointment. I want to talk with someone as opposed to scheduling on the internet. No one ever answers the phone in the service department, you just get voicemail asking you to leve a message. Callback has taken anywhere from five to seven hours, and if you miss the call the process starts over again. I wanted to book an appointment last week, and never could speak to anyone. Tried again today, and my 11:00 am voicemail message still has not been returned as of 5:00 pm. Inexcusable. I'm not going to try again and will have my car serviced somewhere else.

Very poor service department

Sales Experience..

by from enfield, CT |

No other dealership in the area can match Hoffman Ford/Lincoln. They are truly the best by far.

So many hidden fees and fake pricing

by from southington |

Went on a 2011 ford explorer was priced at 31495.00 I called they said its here come on down. I get there that one wasn't available "they said" they kept trying to push me into newer ones or lease one with all these rebates and fancy deals. Every time I asked for the final numbers they were different. Called a couple days later because I still saw the explorer I wanted online available and they told me it was still there. So my wife went down this time and they pulled the same stuff with her.