Hoffman Ford Lincoln

Service 888-857-0579 Service 888-857-0579

Driven by Trust

Professional Service

by from Meriden, CT |

I have rated Hoffman Ford service five star because of the professional manner in which I was treated, and the excellent quality of the work they did. I am the owner of a 2012 Ford Taurus who was on the run from a very bad experience at another service center. At Hoffman, I felt like I was welcomed rather than being treated like an annoyance. They did high quality work at a fair price. I will be back.

July 29, 2015

Hi DDriver, Thank you for choosing to "run" to us at Hoffman Ford service! We sincerely appreciate you as our customer and are always here to ensure your vehicle is running beautifully. We are pleased to hear you received 5 star service and are pleased with the quality of work on your Taurus. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

excellence

by from Connecticut |

Last week I went to hoffman and Michael Warner helped me by showing me new and used cars. He gave me excellent customer service and provided me with information about the cars. Thank you, great customer service, I would recommend him to my friends and family.

January 22, 2016

Hi Miriam, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Ford Lincoln. We are pleased to read your feedback on Mike Warner. He is always happy to share his knowledge and dedication to ensure you find the exact vehicle you want. Thank you for sharing your story. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Good customer service

by from Connecticut |

Micheal Warner assisted me with a good customer service when I went to Hoffman to look for a car. Excellent service.

January 22, 2016

Hello Jennifer, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Ford Lincoln and sharing your feedback on Mike Warner. We are pleased to read you had a 5-star experience and we look forward to serving you again. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

good job

by from connecticut |

Micheal Warner is an excellent sale representative and I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

January 15, 2016

Hello Miriam, We appreciate your feedback on Mike Warne. He is dedicated to providing an excellent experience for his customers. Thank you for choosing Hoffman Ford Lincoln and sharing your story. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great service

by from connecticut |

I went to Hoffman to look for a car and Micheal Warner assisted me with help. Good job, Great customer service by him.

January 15, 2016

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Ford Lincoln and sharing your feedback on Mike Warner. We are pleased to read you had a 5-star experience and we look forward to serving you again. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Hoffman experience.

by from Connecticut |

I would like to take the time and thanks Ed Carpenter for his help over the last week. We were able to put a deal together, but the wife was not ready to buy. He was very gracious and willing to do whatever it took. We will be making a deal in the future that is for sure. Nate

January 12, 2016

Hi Nate, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Ford Lincoln during your vehicle search! Our staff is dedicated to providing you with an excellent experience and we are pleased to read yours was 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Dedication and Professionalism

by from Manchester, Ct |

I feel good with my purchase of my Ford F-150. Jason Grant was very professional. Once I saw the truck I wanted, I had Jason running back and forth for me (haggling). He never gave me attitude or gave me the sense he didn't want to attend me any longer. After I bought my vehicle Jason still would check with me to make sure I was satisfied with my vehicle. Trust me Im not easy when it comes to spending a dollar. But Jason made the process comfortable and I save a good amount of money, due to him being dedicated with the haggling process . Jason if your reading this your going to be successful. Its not easy doing what you do. You get A+ rating from me . Thanks Jason

November 26, 2015

Hi Sam, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Ford Lincoln for your recent purchase of your new Ford F-150. We appreciate your feedback on working with Jason. He is always happy to go the extra mile to ensure his customers are completely satisfied. We trust you are loving your new truck and look forward to seeing you again. Happy Thanksgiving! Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great Service!

by from East Hartford CT |

I went in looking for a car and Freddy Calderon helped me from the start. Freddy was not pushy, very helpful and informative. Freddy was able to get me a deal on a 2016 Ford Fusion that was beyond better then what I expected. I would HIGHLY recommend Hoffman Ford and Freddy Calderon!

November 26, 2015

Hello Zachary, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Ford Lincoln for your recent purchase. We appreciate your feedback on Freddy and are pleased to hear you had a awesome experience with him. We trust you are loving your new 2016 Fusion and we look forward to seeing you again! Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Lincoln MKZ

by from Hartford, ct |

New 2015 MKZ Easy buying process. Test drive available right away. Salesman Michael Warner helpful and knowledgable. Dealer willing to negotiate more than others.

November 18, 2015

Hello Former Acura owner, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Ford Lincoln. We are pleased to read your feedback on working with our sales consultant Mike Warner. Our team is dedicated to ensuring you have an excellent experience. We trust you are loving your new MKZ and look forward to servicing it for you to keep it running beautifully. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great overall experience

by from West Hartford Ct. |

This was my second vehicle purchased through salesman Michael Warner in the last 5 years. In both cases he was attentive to our desires, and Michael delivered the exact vehicles my wife wife and I were looking for. He is a true professional and a joy to do business with.

November 18, 2015

Hello Caribou-F150 Bob, Thank you for continuing to choose Hoffman Ford for the past 5 years. Our sales consultant Mike Warner is always happy to ensure you go home with the exact vehicle you want and have an exceptional experience. We trust you are loving your new F150 and look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.