Hunter Nissan Lincoln

Used 888-266-2904
Service 888-255-7711

Found the perfect car !!

by from Hendersonville, NC |

I found a Nissan Altima on line. I was contacted by Cindy Rice, the enternet sales person. She hooked me up with Hunter Nissan in Hendersonville. I didn't think i could handle the payments as i'm on a fixed income. Had only a little over 100$ dollars to spend.. The car had only 73000 miles on it and it was a 2006 !! couldn't pass it up !! Went on down town to look at it and loved it. It looked brand new. They had a carfax on it and i could see how well it had been taken care of.. So we started to negotiate the price and payments. I feel they bent over backwards to help me get this car.. Signed the papers and came home with it. Very Happy Customer here !!

Fooled by a trade up letter.

by from Hendersonville, NC |

I wasn't even in the market for a new vehicle, but Hunter Nissan sent me a letter in the mail offering a very generous trade in value so I could/would trade up. I knew it was just a way to get me in the door and I was right. After sitting there for more than 2 hours I was presented with a terrible offer and even when they knew it was not a fair deal for me they were barely willing to even try to sell me a car. (I never even saw the inside of a new car while I was there.). Our salesman, Bill, was wonderful. He was friendly, personable and honest but clearly had no control over selling a vehicle. It was a disappointing experience. I ended up trading up at a different dealer in town - got a fantastic deal on a great new SUV. In the end the letter was true! I did have a great trade in and could trade up...just not with Hunter Nissan.

Wish I could remove my bad review!

by from Candler, NC |

Had horrible problems with a new car I purchased. Hunter bent over backwards to make it right. Got my wife and I into another new car at a great deal and no hassle. Wish I'd given them a chance before I posted my scathing review. I will never utter another bad word against them. Fine folks...

I'll never buy from Hunter again!

by from Candler NC |

I enjoyed doing business with them prior to buying the new "improved" Altima. This car has been plagued with problems (wish I'd done my research before purchasing) with the transmission, among other things, and I suppose they've just decided to let good customers who have spent big money on a new car live with them. We keep getting "unrepeatable problem", which is legalese for "we know there's a problem, but we ain't fixing it". Just getting used to a car that shakes and shutters when you take off is unacceptable. I'm through with Hunter and Nissan. Expecting a formerly good customer to just "live with it" is just poor business. Shame on Hunter Nissan. I'll be spreading the word...

Great Experience

by from Hendersonville, NC |

My husband and I have purchased several vehicles over the years and been to several different dealerships but I must say this was one of the best car buying experiences we have ever had.Our sales associate was Saul and he was outstanding.Saul's focus from the beginning was to find us a vehicle that met all of our needs and fit into our budget.The entire staff was very friendly and professional. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Hunter Nissan

by from Greenville, SC |

I purchased a used vehicle and had trouble with it immediately. I contacted Hunter Nissan about this preparing for a fight. The issue was turned over to Dennis Bryson the service manager and I also worked with Randy the operations manager. Although it took some time to work out the issues with the vehicle their main concern was with us being satisfied with our purchase.... Even though it cost them significant repairs to the vehicle. If you are considering a new or used vehicle Hunter Nissan is the place to buy.

Service

by from Flat Rock, NC |

Had oil changed in Nissan Frontier purchased in 2008 and had usual great service

David was great!

by from Weaverville, NC. |

Although we did not purchase the car we drove at Hunter Nissan my sister and I were treated very well throughout the process. We were given a great price and not pushed into making a rash decision as we were just starting out. We found the same car in a color I liked that was certified as well at another local dealer. At no time did David try and say negative things about the dealer we purchased from when he followed up with our visit with a call. He actually stated that he was happy we found exactly what we were looking for and asked for the chance to earn our business in the future to which I agreed I would do. See David at the Hunter Nissan store if you want to be treated well.

Excellent care and extraordinary attitude

by from Lake Lure, North Carolina |

Mr. Danny Weisner of Hunter Nissan has helped us in more ways than one, my wife had bought a car that had problems with a "blind spot" in the side-back and Mr. Weisner helped us find the right car, at the best price and the transaction was smooth and enjoyable. Thank you Mr. Wisner. Ada & Conrad Martin

Eric York was my Salesman

by from hendersonville, NC |

This was one of my better car buying experiences. Salesman Eric York's demeanor put me at ease. He did not pressure me nor did he encourage me to second-guess my decisions throughout the process. He did not present with the typical psychological/emotional approaches often used in sales. I found this approach to be calming and empowering. It felt repsectful of Eric in his non-judgement of my expressed needs. It was Eric's demeanor, approachabiltiy, and his abiltiy to develop what felt like genuine rapport with me, that was a predominant factor in my remaining committed to the process of purchasing my Juke from Hunter Nissan! I also liked Manager Terry Setzer, and another Head Honcho Scott Lafin!

Friendly, Fun, Clean Enviroment, Great Pricing

by from Hendersonville, NC |

Just moving to Hendersonville, I noticed so many cars on the road with Hunter decals showing where the car was purchased. I know now why!!! My sister and I stopped in to look at some smaller cars and trade-in out SUV, we were greeted just as we arrived, by Eric York and Tiffany, whom were very friendly and very knowledgable. Eric cut to the chase and ask the right questions to see what we needed in a car and in pricing. We selected a used Ford Fusion and drove it for a test drive. Within an hour we have purchased the car and we were introduced to everyone from the service department to the parts department. I would recommend Hunter Nissan for a great buying experience to anyone looking for a new or used car. They are a joy to deal with and I will let all my friends know about Hunter and Eric! Paige