1340 Spartanburg Hwy, Hendersonville, NC 28792

Used 888-266-2904
Service 888-255-7711

Found the perfect car !!

by from Hendersonville, NC |

I found a Nissan Altima on line. I was contacted by Cindy Rice, the enternet sales person. She hooked me up with Hunter Nissan in Hendersonville. I didn't think i could handle the payments as i'm on a fixed income. Had only a little over 100$ dollars to spend.. The car had only 73000 miles on it and it was a 2006 !! couldn't pass it up !! Went on down town to look at it and loved it. It looked brand new. They had a carfax on it and i could see how well it had been taken care of.. So we started to negotiate the price and payments. I feel they bent over backwards to help me get this car.. Signed the papers and came home with it. Very Happy Customer here !!

Excellent Dealership

by from Crumpler NC |

I purchased a 2013 Titan from Hunter Nissan on January 3rd of this year. Since I live 150 miles away we did the negotiations over the phone and online. The staff was very good to deal with and gave me a great deal. Even though I couldn't get there for a week, they held the truck for me without requiring a deposit and were very efficient and helpful when I arrived. Jacob with the internet sales staff was very good about working with me and was great to deal with. The finance manager was efficient and explained everything very thoroughly when we did the paperwork. I will definitely shop with them again.

Bought a clean used car at a good price

by from Celo, NC |

Our experience was positive. Initially, we were turned off by our phone contact with sales manager Ryan. We wanted to take the car to toyota for a pre-purchase inspection. He was very hesitant to allow this. In fact, he told us he wouldn't let his own mother do this. Glad he is not my son. But the price drew us in. When we got there, we worked with Jacob Horton, who was friendly, professional and efficient. We also worked with Dakota and Armando Love. Both were equally professional and friendly. The car was very clean, and with some prompting, we were able to see all the service records etc. We came in at 1:00 and were out the door by 5:00. So far, this car seems in near perfect condition, and the toyota dealer said as much.

Worked hard to help me get my car shipped

by from Columbus Ohio |

I bought a 2012 Nissan Leaf from Hunter Nissan and had it shipped to me. The sales staff was always willing to take my calls and did a lot of extra work and they went through the internet sales process. I'm very grateful for their hard work and professionalism.

Bogus warranty

by from Hendersonville, nc |

84 month battery warranty on 36 months if original battery. So put all the rejects in the new cars and hope they last 36 months. We will see how long this one lasts.

Hunter Nissan responded to this review

December 20, 2014

Dear Valued Customer, Unfortunately Hunter Nissan does not set the rules for warranty covering batteries in new Nissans. If you would like to contact Rickey Winnett at 828.697.2222, our Owner Loyalty Manager, we would like a chance to discuss this issue and see if we can make you 100% satisfied.

Fooled by a trade up letter.

by from Hendersonville, NC |

I wasn't even in the market for a new vehicle, but Hunter Nissan sent me a letter in the mail offering a very generous trade in value so I could/would trade up. I knew it was just a way to get me in the door and I was right. After sitting there for more than 2 hours I was presented with a terrible offer and even when they knew it was not a fair deal for me they were barely willing to even try to sell me a car. (I never even saw the inside of a new car while I was there.). Our salesman, Bill, was wonderful. He was friendly, personable and honest but clearly had no control over selling a vehicle. It was a disappointing experience. I ended up trading up at a different dealer in town - got a fantastic deal on a great new SUV. In the end the letter was true! I did have a great trade in and could trade up...just not with Hunter Nissan.

Hunter Nissan responded to this review

December 20, 2014

Dear Valued Customer, We are sorry we were unable to do business this time around. We take our business and our customers' satisfaction very seriously. If you would, Rickey Winnett our Owner Loyalty Manager would like to discuss this incident with you so that we can learn from it and offer even better service!

Wish I could remove my bad review!

by from Candler, NC |

Had horrible problems with a new car I purchased. Hunter bent over backwards to make it right. Got my wife and I into another new car at a great deal and no hassle. Wish I'd given them a chance before I posted my scathing review. I will never utter another bad word against them. Fine folks...

I'll never buy from Hunter again!

by from Candler NC |

I enjoyed doing business with them prior to buying the new "improved" Altima. This car has been plagued with problems (wish I'd done my research before purchasing) with the transmission, among other things, and I suppose they've just decided to let good customers who have spent big money on a new car live with them. We keep getting "unrepeatable problem", which is legalese for "we know there's a problem, but we ain't fixing it". Just getting used to a car that shakes and shutters when you take off is unacceptable. I'm through with Hunter and Nissan. Expecting a formerly good customer to just "live with it" is just poor business. Shame on Hunter Nissan. I'll be spreading the word...

Great Experience

by from Hendersonville, NC |

My husband and I have purchased several vehicles over the years and been to several different dealerships but I must say this was one of the best car buying experiences we have ever had.Our sales associate was Saul and he was outstanding.Saul's focus from the beginning was to find us a vehicle that met all of our needs and fit into our budget.The entire staff was very friendly and professional. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

by from Greenville, SC |

I purchased a used vehicle and had trouble with it immediately. I contacted Hunter Nissan about this preparing for a fight. The issue was turned over to Dennis Bryson the service manager and I also worked with Randy the operations manager. Although it took some time to work out the issues with the vehicle their main concern was with us being satisfied with our purchase.... Even though it cost them significant repairs to the vehicle. If you are considering a new or used vehicle Hunter Nissan is the place to buy.

Service

by from Flat Rock, NC |

Had oil changed in Nissan Frontier purchased in 2008 and had usual great service