Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

1234 E. Geneva Street, Delavan, WI 53115

New 888-446-6028
Used 888-439-7059
Service 888-902-3875

All roads lead to the country, Kunes Country!

Kunes Country worth the drive!!

by from Amboy IL |

I went to several dealerships in a fifty mile radius of Amboy IL. Found lots of the vehicles that I was looking for but the sales service was either too pushy or they tried to steer me away from the model I wanted...until I went to Kunes Country. When I found the car I liked they worked with me till we got the deal done. It was my first car purchase by myself and they made me feel completely comfortable with my used car purchase. Will definitely be going back for my next car. Thanks Kunes Country and Pete Smith

August 28, 2014

Thanks Pete! We appreciate you making the drive from Amboy, and are thrilled to be able to help you through your first solo purchase. Thank you for choosing Kunes Country.

Everyone is very nice like they are Family.

by from Beloit,Wisc. 53511 |

Hello Dan Schlitt Jr, I would like to say i had Great service by the whole team at Kunes Country Ford. I never seen a dealer try so hard to do a great job.My wife and i were very pleased. Everyone was so pleasant to talk to. Much like working with family. I would recommend Kune Dealership to anyone. Clifford & Heidi Phen

Why go anywhere else?

by from Racine, WI |

My husband and I have been holding off on buying new cars due to the pressures of life and not wanting to add to it. My car died in the middle of the street in Illinois and that forced us into contemplating what to do, we spent about 2 months going to Milwaukee and Illinois looking at cars. One dealership said my husband couldn't qualify because he had a 0% credit rating, and mine was very low, which he couldn't qualify for a loan there, but I could. We then went to Illinois and he could qualify for a loan, I couldn't - though he could get a loan for both of us and then we could get 2 cars and after 18-24 months of me making on time payments the loan could then be transferred into my name. Neither situations were acceptable to us. I had received a flyer from Ashley and Art about 2 months prior and held on to it - finally I got my husband to listen and we checked out Kunes - I had also went online and checked out other testimonials and was not convinced that they could do anything, but after all we went through I thought we could give them a try. We were surprised! They got us both in loans that matched out situations. The bonus in this is that the cars are affordable, but are not typical of what you would expect from being used. They had invested money in my husbands and it showed (new tires etc.) Low miles for the year and it was well taken care of. Mine is a newer year and also well taken care of. If you need a car and are sick of being taken advantage of go to Kunes - Art and Ashely are the best at what they do, after this is all said and done my new car will be bought here also, not because I need a car, but because of the honesty and fairness that was shown to me and my husband, along with setting us up for the next car, THANKS ASHLEY AND ART!

If there was 0 * I would defiantly give it to them

by from Chicago. IL. |

If there was 0 * I would defiantly give it to them! Contacted the dealership via email, went back and forth with sales rep over the vehicle I wanted. We agreed on a price and made commitment to purchase the car. I drove an hour and half to get there , checked the car, drove it and decided to buy the car. Then I was told by manager that I am the only one that made a commitment - to buy the car but they didn't commit to sell it to me.... I tried to talk to the owner but he was stubborn and I left empty handed. Shame they made me believe that they are reputable & honest. Made me drive total of 3 hours and waste my Saturday afternoon for nothing. Stay away from them!!!!!!!!!!!!

very good service

by from lake geneva, wi |

not pushy, listened to what I wanted, professional

Several days late and a dollar short

by from Davis Junction, IL |

Heard from them 2 days AFTER we went and found our own dealership and purchased a vehicle. When I send an email I am serious and looking not sitting around waiting for a dealership to find time for me.

crooks

by from lake Geneva wi |

Kunes country in delavan sold me a 2013 scion FRS with low mileage. I asked for the Carfax and the subject was immediately changed. Of course it never crossed my mind again to ask because I was excited to buy a "quality" car from a "reputable" dealership. Within the first week I had to have service done because the wheel bearing was already shot. Maintenance people told me I have to go to a Toyota dealership to have this work done which wasn't a problem. Toyota fixed the bearing and noticed a few things. My bumper was pushed out just a tad, fender was obviously replaced and painted to perfectio , bash guard underneath is torn up and a rod is bent. They looked up the car fax and sure enough its been in an accident. Called kunes and they said no it hasn't so I showed them my Carfax to which they reply, "well its still a good car". These people are crooks! They lied to me and will not do anything for me. I bought a car that needs two wheel bearings replaced, brakes redone and a tie rod replaced with 11,000 miles on it.

Home Run!!!

by from Burlington,Wi. |

Joel was a great help in finding our perfect vehicle.Joel was like the ultimate cleanup hitter.First time up he struck out.:( Next time up,He hit it out of the park.:) Thanks Joel.Winner!!!!!

June 25, 2014

Yay for a home run! Thanks for choosing Kunes Country - we appreciate you.

Great customer service

by from south beloit |

This was a great experience. Are salesmen Daniel Ranson was very knowledgeable on the vehicle we purchased. He was very friendly and courtesy to are needs and desires. I would definitely do business with him and Kunes again.

April 9, 2014

Thanks for sharing - we appreciate your choosing Kunes Country!

Best Experience!

by from New Lenox IL |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had! Everyone was amazing!

March 21, 2014

So glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing.

Great customer service

by from Roscoe, IL |

Joel Kerbel was my sales representative at Kunes Country Ford Lincoln. He was very professional, kind and was not pushy at all. He listen to my financial status and worked very hard on options to get me into a car that I needed to have to start work. Regardless of your financial situation I highly recommend visiting the dealership. They are all very professional, very helpful on explaining your options and let you make a decision, no pressure was put to steer me in other directions like other dealerships. Thanks again to everyone at Kunes Country Ford. See Joel Kerbel he will take care of ya!

March 21, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again.