Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

Used 888-439-7059
Service 888-902-3875

Respectful, Professional Customer Service

by from Orland Park, IL |

Greg Kunes and Frank Schmidt made my car buying experience awesome. They were professional and knowledgeable without being overbearing and pushy...like other dealerships that I have visited. In addition, their financing beat even my own credit union, which shocked me. They made my experience so easy, I can't imagine going anywhere else. Thank you for helping this girl out!!!

November 20, 2013

You are very welcome, and we appreciate your business!

Home Run!!!

by from Burlington,Wi. |

Joel was a great help in finding our perfect vehicle.Joel was like the ultimate cleanup hitter.First time up he struck out.:( Next time up,He hit it out of the park.:) Thanks Joel.Winner!!!!!

June 25, 2014

Yay for a home run! Thanks for choosing Kunes Country - we appreciate you.

Great customer service

by from south beloit |

This was a great experience. Are salesmen Daniel Ranson was very knowledgeable on the vehicle we purchased. He was very friendly and courtesy to are needs and desires. I would definitely do business with him and Kunes again.

April 9, 2014

Thanks for sharing - we appreciate your choosing Kunes Country!

Best Experience!

by from New Lenox IL |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had! Everyone was amazing!

March 21, 2014

So glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing.

Great customer service

by from Roscoe, IL |

Joel Kerbel was my sales representative at Kunes Country Ford Lincoln. He was very professional, kind and was not pushy at all. He listen to my financial status and worked very hard on options to get me into a car that I needed to have to start work. Regardless of your financial situation I highly recommend visiting the dealership. They are all very professional, very helpful on explaining your options and let you make a decision, no pressure was put to steer me in other directions like other dealerships. Thanks again to everyone at Kunes Country Ford. See Joel Kerbel he will take care of ya!

March 21, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again.

Great Experience

by from Waukesha, WI |

Thor Riordan and the team at Kunes were an absolute pleasure to deal with. They helped me find the perfect car and walked me through all the service and financing options to meet all my personal needs. I became a huge fan of the dealer, and will definitely be back for my next purchase.

January 17, 2014

Thanks for your comments! We look forward to seeing you again.

Great Team at Kunes Country Ford

by from Williams Bay, WI |

My last three car purchases and my now current car purchase has been at Kunes. This is an exceptional dealership and it is the people there that make the difference. Dealing with Frank, Nick, and Stephany on this latest purchase continues to show my wife and I how Kunes continues to hire quality people that bring salesmanship and relationship building to a high level. A good team. I would highly recommend anyone that is interested in new or used car to talk to Kunes before making a decision elsewhere.

January 17, 2014

Thanks for your comments & your recommendation. We appreciate your business.

Professional and honest. Best customer service!

by from Waukesha, WI |

My experience with Kunes Country Auto Group was by far the best new car shopping experience! They listened to my new car needs and did not pressure me but gave me the information and price of the new vehicle. I was most impressed with John Andreoni, delivering my new car and taking time to show me all the awesome features of my new Ford Explorer. Before going to Kunes, I shopped at another dealer in my area and was appalled by the pressure and unprofessional tactics. I will recommend Kunes Country Auto Group to all my friends and family.

Great Customer Service in Purchasing a New Truck

by from Sheboygan, WI |

I drove 105 miles to get a certain truck I found on line which my local dealer would not get for me. Aaron and Pat treated me great. I was going to go home to get my wife so she could see the truck but they insisted that I take the truck over night so my wife could see it and save me an extra round trip of 210 miles. I was amazed at this service and so was my wife. After I made the deal they set me up in a new rental so I could drive home because the truck had to have some after market prep work done. This work was done earlier than expected so I was able to pick the truck up a day early. I also worked with Keven on the financing. Kevin was also great to work with. Thank you all and I now have a great truck. I live to far away to get the service on my truck done at Kunes so I will not be able to rate the service department in the future but I would expect it to be as professional as the sales and financing staff.

Awesome 2014 Focus!

by from Delavan, WI |

Dane Anderson did an amazing job getting me through the process of buying a new car!! The whole process only took a few short hours! I am very happy and love my new car. i would also like to add, a couple years ago we bought our jeep with the help of Dane. I will definitely recommend Dane if you're wanting to buy a used/new car!!

Great Experience!

by from Elkhorn, WI |

This week we bought a 2012 F150 from Aaron Myers at Kunes Country. My husband had been looking for the perfect truck for quite some time and when he found it Aaron helped to get him the best deal possible and was very professional. He also was very personable and we enjoyed chatting with him while Steffany was busy getting us an incredible rate for our loan. They both were great and we enjoyed our buying experience. They also went up an above to ensure that the vehicle was set up just how we needed an Aaron even took time to sync our phones before we left. Thank you for everything we look forward to coming back next time we need a vehicle!