Lakeside Ford

Service 877-716-6496

We are now an authorized Carfax Dealer

Awesome buying experience

by from Natchez, MS |

Great place to do business, salesman was knowledgable and honest in every aspect of my purchase. Highly recommend doing business with David. He made it easy and hassle free.

Vehicle not as described

by from kansas city, mo |

Called the dealer from the add on Cars.com; asked for the carfax it came back clean, asked salesman to please walk around the vehicle and let us know of any defects, the pictures provided were not that great. He stated there was one dent in the rear bumper. Truck gets delivered, there is a hole in the flat bed, a huge dent in the top of it. The paint is all scraped off of one side of the flat bed, the front light is all scratched up as well as side emblem, There is a dent inside the truck in the dash, the paint is completely gone on the interior of the door. It appears as if this truck was wrecked and not reported at all. No history of it on the car fax provided by cars.com or given by the dealer. And apparently these defects, were not mention worthy to the salesman. Don't buy from this dealership.

Awesome experience!!

by from Natchez, MS |

Lakeside Ford made buying my new car so easy!!! They were able to find the exact car I wanted way less than what I expected to spend. I was very pleased with the whole experience. A++++ Thanks again and I will definitely be a repeat customer!!

no no no no no nooooooooo

by from monroe louisiana |

lakeside ford in Ferriday Louisiana is not honest company. please do not buy a car or a truck from that company they will leave hanging. the first car I brought it was a lemon took it back and got another one. and they will not give your money back .oh but I will

Lakeside Ford responded to this review

April 23, 2014

I'm sorry you had a bad experience, please call the store and ask for David. I will get to the bottom of the situation. I'm sure we can work it out.