Jimmy Michel Motors

Service 888-859-4824

Nobody Beats Our Deal

Best Deal on used is not in Springfield

by from Springfield, Missouri |

After hearing all of the "used car salesman lines" and looking at OVERPRICED trucks in Springfield, I started looking in surrounding areas and ended up at Jimmy Michel Motors. No hassle, No hurry, No games. Just a great deal on a great truck and fair on the trade. Definitely worth the drive to get your money's worth. All of my future car and truck shopping will be in Aurora from now on. Thanks for the deal Bennie !

Used car purchase

by from Springfield, MO |

Bought a used Escape - Willie in sales and the internet sales person at the dealer were excellent. Vehicle was extrememly clean and detailed to perfection! Purchase process was good - the usual attempts to add on - but low key. Chad was helpful on closing as well. Took the car in last week for some small dent removal promised on purchase - great job. Would recommend the drive to Aurora if you want good service.

Great First-Time Buying Experience!

by from Aurora, Mo |

I bought my first car here and I was amazed at how fast and friendly the service was. Willie Merano really went out of his way to help me. I bought a used mustang and the process was really quick and easy

Bought a car

by from aurora mo |

We have been shopping for a car for several weeks. We had 2 cars and needed to trade both for one car. The dealership worked with us on several different vehicles and we narrowed it down to three options. There was no pressure from our salesman to hurry and we were encouraged to drive the vehicles as much as we needed to help us make our decision. Once we decided, they were very quick to finish everything up for us. We felt that they gave us a fair price for both trade-ins based upon the offers from other dealerships. Our salesman was very efficient but was not high-pressure. He gave us time alone to discuss the vehicles, but had answers when we asked questions. Overall we are very happy with this dealership and would recommend it to our family and friends.

Quick response

by from Springfield mo |

Car sold before I went to dealer. Quick response to my questions

Great experience

by from Wichita, Kansas |

We first contacted the dealership via e-mail and received a quick response. When we contacted them by phone, we were treated very courteously and all our questions were answered. We were treated right away when we arrived at the dealership, and the car we were interested in was under a tent in case it was raining. We were not pressured at all and were given top dollar for our trade. We were very happy with the whole experience. We would recommend this dealer to others.

Honest deals

by from Springfield, mo |

Buying my new truck from them was the smoothest buying experience I've ever had. They were honest and gave me top dollar for my trades.

Great painless buying expierence

by from Springfield,MO |

Love sheila and the staff! I bought a great new Mustang at a unbeatable price

tigerpal

by from Republic, MO |

Very nice sales people. Knowlegeable, professional and no pressure. Good follow-up and did as they said they would do.

Jimmy Michel Motors responded to this review

September 4, 2012

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your business and should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you!

Review

by from Ozark, mo |

Good place to go in a small town if you want to drive a little further out of metro springfield area to look at cars.