Liberty Ford Parma Heights

New 877-338-4178
Used 877-230-6168
Service 877-272-6820

OHIO's #1 FORD Dealer Group

Love the people you have working there!

by from Sheffield Lake, Ohio |

Rick Amador is a excellent sales person. Everything he posted on Face Book about the car was true and complete! He was so helpful and explained everything. Mike was also very good in accounting! Would recommend Rick Amador to all my friends and family!!!

Very pleased!!!

by from Berea, Ohio |

Purchased a great 2011 Ford Escape from Liberty, after getting such the shaft at Spitzer, the whole experience was a real pleasure to work with a real dealership. Thanks guys! Sincerely Jack Mechling ,a happy customer

RICK IS THE MAN

by from ELYRIA |

I JUST BOUGHT MY NEW 2013 EDGE YESTERDAY AND HAD TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT. FIRST RICK AMADOR IS YHE BEST SALES ASSOCIATE I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH BAR NONE! HE WORKED WITH ME FROM BEGINING TO END. I WENT TO LIBERTY FORD PARMA AND MET WITH HIM AND TOLD HIM WHAT I WANTED, HE ADVISED ME, EDUCATED ME, FOUND MY CAR AT ANOTHER DEALERSHIP AND BROUGHT IT IN FOR ME. EVERYONE I DEALT WITH WAS A+ TOP NOTCH!!! I HAVE PURCHASED A LOT OF VEHICLES AT ANOTHER DEALER IN THE PAST, BUT I CAN SAY I WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE AGAIN. YOU SEEM TO ALWAYS GET A SURPRISE OR TWO WHENEVER YOU BUY A CAR AND I DID HERE TOO, BUT THE DIFFERENCE WAS THAT MY SURPRISES HERE WERE GOOD OR TO MY ADVANTIGE. RICK AND THE TEAM GOT ME THE CAR I WANTED AT A BETTER PRICE AND A LOWER INTREST RATE THAN I EVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET. THANK YOU RICK AND LIBERTY FORD FOR EVERYTHING. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, LIBERTY FORD, YOU HAVE AN AWSOME MAN IN RICK AMADOR MAKE SURE YOU NEVER LOOSE HIM...HE IS A KEEPER. WOULD RECOMEND AND WILL GO BACK AGAIN. THANKS, BOB H.

Great Buying Experience

by from Parma OH |

This was by far the easiest automobile purchase we have ever made. We walked into the dealership, test drove the truck and made a deal in less than an hour. Rick Amador was knowledgeable about the vehicle and our 2013 F150 delivers everything he promised. We needed a truck to tow our steel two horse trailer. Rick assured us the F150 with ecoboost would do the job and he was right. This technology is fantastic. The truck started pulling the trailer, fully loaded with two grown horses, before I even gave it gas. I shifted it into drive and it started moving before my foot hit the gas pedal. We are completely satisfied with our truck and our buying experience. Would recommend Liberty Ford Parma Heights to anyone looking for quality vehicles. Ask for Rick. He answers questions honestly and does not pressure the buyer. .

Liberty Ford Parma Heights responded to this review

May 9, 2014

JJD, Thank you for the great review and your business. The F 150 is a great vehicle and we wish you many happy years with your new truck.

Excellent place to buy a car!

by from Huron, OH |

Rick Amador is a great salesman and extremely helpful and honest. He went above and beyond to complete a deal for me that I was happy with. This is the second time we have come to Rick for a car. I am a divorced mom, and my daughter and I have both trusted Rick to help us to purchase a vehicle. Sean Forsythe in financial is also great, makes finishing up the deal a pleasure and is very knowledgeable in his work. I would definitely recommend Liberty Ford Parma Heights to buy a car.

Liberty Ford Parma Heights responded to this review

May 9, 2014

Patricia, Thank you so much for the great review and your continued business.

Excellent Service

by from Detroit MI |

I was coming from out of state to purchase a car. When I got there the car I wanted was ready for me to test drive and sign my papers. It did not take long to complete the paper work and get back on the road.

Shady at Best...

by from Cleveland, OH |

We took our 4 month old Ford Edge to the Ford dealer because one tire was losing air and the air conditioning didn't seem to be working. The verdict was that the tire had a nail in it and they insisted it had to be replaced and couldn't be repaired. As for the air conditioning, they insisted they tested it extensively and found no issues at all and that it was running 100%.We took it home and immediately tested the air conditioning and it never went below 70. We called--they said to bring it back. After they looked at it a 2nd time, they said we had two small holes in the condenser that were "obviously" from a projectile and, thus, this wouldn't be covered under our warranty. They quoted $1,400 to replace the condenser!We asked how this could be when they tested it the first time and it was supposedly running at 100%? The manager said that they obviously had an "internal problem" but that yes, we would have to pay for $1,400 to have it replaced. We requested to see the holes and they flashed a light into the grill and said "see those wet spots--that's where we injected dye and it leaked out." We said we didn't see anything and they said you couldn't without a black light. Yea, right. We argued that there was no way they could prove that this supposed damage was from a projectile. The manager would not budge and said we had to pay for it because if they sent it back to Ford as a claim, it would be denied. In light of the first visit screw-up, the manager said he would work with us and call us tomorrow with a lower price.In the meantime, we took the car to another certified garage (Rad Air--we take all of our cars there) and they tested it for us. Here is what they found: 1. There was NO indication of any dye being used in the condenser. 2. There was NO freon in the condenser--it was bone dry. 3. There was NO indication whatsoever of any leaks after they filled it with freon and let it sit over night and ran the car and air conditioning. After filing a BBB complaint and calling the regional manager, they refused to reimburse us the $219 we paid RadAir to have work done that should have been covered under warranty had they not gotten greedy and decided to lie and cheat...

Rick our salesman

by from N. Huntingdon, Pa. |

We came east of the Pgh. area. To no surprise, Rick was excellent to deal with. I purchased a good used car from him and drove it right home. Would recommend Rick at Liberty Ford to anyone wanting to purchase a car. Thanks for the nice ElDorado... David A/

Go see Rick

by from Lorain, Ohio |

This my first time ever buying a car from a dealership. i didn't feel pressured to buy a car. Rick found something nice and in my price range. He worked with my budget and got me a good deal. LIBERTY MAKES IT HAPPEN !

Keith turco

by from Findlay Ohio |

Deal was easy to negioate. Car was exactly is described. Time at the dealership was fast and easy Definetly would recommend the dealership and Rick

Such a Great Experience - Thanks Rick Amador!

by from Parma, Ohio |

A friend of ours recommended Liberty Ford to us when they found out we were looking for a car/SUV. It was our first (and surprisingly) only stop. We were welcomed by Rick within a minute or two and we told him what we were looking for. we were extremely comfortable and we felt very welcomed. we didn't feel any pressure and Rick seemed like an old friend. we actually had a great time & a few laughs. it didn't feel like a traditional car buying experience...if was better. We bought the SUV - yay us. From the minute we walked in, purchased the car, went thru Finance it was seamless. I am ashamed to say that i do not remember the Finance person's name - we were so excited about our purchase. he was so nice and informative and helped us make a great decision on extending our bumper to bumper coverage. i cannot say enough except....we will highly recommend Liberty Ford to anyone we know (or over hear :) ) looking for a car. The customer service was top notch... We owe our friend a nice dinner out for the recommendation. Thanks to you too Rick - see you on facebook!