Magarino Ford

375 State Rt 23, Sussex, NJ 07461

Used 973-702-8000

great service and sales

by from augusta |

My wife, daughter and I all drive fords from Magarino ford. Five fords from them over the years. Great experience with sales and service.

byer beware used car department

by from old bridge nj |

bring a scan tool to check what your buying clean truck after driving home the following day check engine light came on checked codes with scanner found 4 present codes and 16 history codes costing extra $$$$$$ beware.. thyt payed me 50$ twards parts which will end up costing more than that....like i said byer bewre

Good used vehicles at great prices

by from East Stroudsburg,PA |

Bought a used Explorer, was as described and no surprises. Ken was very helpful and the process was seamless, good pre owned vehicle at a great price. Would buy again from them no questions asked!

Long waits

by from Newton, Nj |

We have a 2011 Mustang. We had 4 tires switched from summer to winter tires and an oil change and it too 2 1/2 hours. This seems like along time. Also last year we had the same thing done and they only changed 2 tires and neglected to look in the trunk for other 2. I didnt notice till next day and we had to bring car back for another appointment. Dealership is 45 minutez away so this is very inconvenient. There service is awful.

Magarino Ford responded to this review

January 10, 2015

I am sorry you had a long wait and we are working with our staff to improve in this area. We have a new Manager who just handles inquiries as this is an area we are seeking to get improvement. We hope you would consider trying us again in the future

Never again, From New York

by from middletown,new.york 10940 |

I Had two cars from them, one was in a hard side inpact and the other car had a check engine light on after ten days. asked them to fix it. sammy said no way!!! you can't trust anyone anymore with your money. never again!!

Magarino Ford responded to this review

January 10, 2015

We comply with the very strict guidelines of the State to warranty cars and also offer extended warranties on Used Vehicles. Unfortunately, both the State Warranty which had expired and the warranty which could have been purchased but, was not by the customer at time of the purchase precluded the fixing of the vehicle without a cost to the customer.

Great Experiences

by from Highland Lakes, NJ |

I have purchased two used vehicles from Jim Florio in the last year and a half. Absolutely a great experience, both times. Completely honest, polite and professional. Great finance department too!

Great Initial Experience

by from Northern, NJ |

Purchased a 2011 pre-owned Mustang GT. Friendly and helpful people. My experience was very positive. Based on my initial experience, I recommend this dealer.