Magarino Ford

375 NJ-23, Sussex, NJ 07461

Used 973-702-8000

NONE BETTER

by from SUSSEX N.J. |

I HAVENT PURCHASED A USED CAR IN MANY YEARS, I MET THREE SALESMAN AND ALL THREE WERE SUPER NICE PEOPLE, I FINALIZED MY DEAL WITH A MR PAT ALVINO AND COULDNT BE MORE HAPPIER.THE CAR NEEDED SOME MINOR ISSUES FIXED AND THE EASE IN WHICH THEY HANDLED IT WAS FANTASTIC.THERE BOSS SAM JR ,SAID HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT AND THATS JUST WHAT HE DID.I WILL RECOMMEND TO MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS,THIS IS THE DEALERSHIP YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH WHEN BUYING A NEW OR USED VEHICLE. JEFFREY A GANNON.

Absolute Waste of Time

by from Staten Island, New York |

I traveled 60 miles to look at a internet listed car. Upon arrival was not greeted. During nearly 45 minutes looking at the car was never offered assistance by salesmen walking back and forth. Two salesmen were either sitting at their desk or outside talking. I finally approached a salesman, requesting his card. He then asked if he could help me. When I told him that I was looking at the 2009 Mustang GT500KR he informed me that it was sold. Mind you, the car was on the showroom floor with no "Sold" sign. In fact, he said it was days ago, with the customer picking it up later that day. Meanwhile, still offered for sale on the Internet. What was additionally disturbing was the fact that as I looking at a new 2015 Black on Black Mustang GT, I observed used cars being "painted" (quarter panels) in the parking lot. Cars are supposed to be painted in paint booth, not outside where debri is exposed to the paint and the paint spray is blown onto other vehicles as well as into the environment.

great service and sales

by from augusta |

My wife, daughter and I all drive fords from Magarino ford. Five fords from them over the years. Great experience with sales and service.

byer beware used car department

by from old bridge nj |

bring a scan tool to check what your buying clean truck after driving home the following day check engine light came on checked codes with scanner found 4 present codes and 16 history codes costing extra $$$$$$ beware.. thyt payed me 50$ twards parts which will end up costing more than that....like i said byer bewre

Good used vehicles at great prices

by from East Stroudsburg,PA |

Bought a used Explorer, was as described and no surprises. Ken was very helpful and the process was seamless, good pre owned vehicle at a great price. Would buy again from them no questions asked!

Long waits

by from Newton, Nj |

We have a 2011 Mustang. We had 4 tires switched from summer to winter tires and an oil change and it too 2 1/2 hours. This seems like along time. Also last year we had the same thing done and they only changed 2 tires and neglected to look in the trunk for other 2. I didnt notice till next day and we had to bring car back for another appointment. Dealership is 45 minutez away so this is very inconvenient. There service is awful.

Magarino Ford responded to this review

January 10, 2015

I am sorry you had a long wait and we are working with our staff to improve in this area. We have a new Manager who just handles inquiries as this is an area we are seeking to get improvement. We hope you would consider trying us again in the future

Never again, From New York

by from middletown,new.york 10940 |

I Had two cars from them, one was in a hard side inpact and the other car had a check engine light on after ten days. asked them to fix it. sammy said no way!!! you can't trust anyone anymore with your money. never again!!

Magarino Ford responded to this review

January 10, 2015

We comply with the very strict guidelines of the State to warranty cars and also offer extended warranties on Used Vehicles. Unfortunately, both the State Warranty which had expired and the warranty which could have been purchased but, was not by the customer at time of the purchase precluded the fixing of the vehicle without a cost to the customer.

Great Experiences

by from Highland Lakes, NJ |

I have purchased two used vehicles from Jim Florio in the last year and a half. Absolutely a great experience, both times. Completely honest, polite and professional. Great finance department too!

Great Initial Experience

by from Northern, NJ |

Purchased a 2011 pre-owned Mustang GT. Friendly and helpful people. My experience was very positive. Based on my initial experience, I recommend this dealer.