Manley's Belvidere Ford Lincoln

621 S State St, Belvidere, IL 61008

New 888-473-2342
Used 888-865-0496
Service 866-687-2364

2nd Oldest Ford dealership in the WORLD!

Stephanie Garrett-Hampton, Kerry Boettcher

by from Chicago Area |

Bought a used minivan and dealt with both Stephanie and Kerry. They were both great. Kerry was very responsive to email questions and Stephanie was friendly and very service oriented during the buying process. I would recommend working with either of them. It was definitely worth the 60 mile drive to make this purchase.

What can you say when they go out of their way?

by from DeKalb area |

Like the title states, what can you say when they go out of their way? Nothing but good things........Submitted an on-line inquiry @ the Ford web site, had an E-mail and was contacted by Stephanie Jones with in an hour letting me know the car I had inquired about was not available. I researched again for another vehicle and sent more VIN #'s to Stephanie via e-mail, again the specific vehicles were not available. I was looking for a specific package on the vehicle that was obviously tough to find.(2014 when 2015's are hitting the dealers) Ford's "build your vehicle" apparently does not update "up to the minute" when you build your car and I was also limited to my search area (zip code) compared to what the dealer can search. Stephanie contacted me by phone letting me know they had found the exact car I was looking for, it would have to be a dealer trade. The vehicle was in MI.....over 300 miles away.... I was kept up to date during the whole process via e-mail when I was at work and phone calls after my work hours. I asked for window sticker information, got it, asked for financing information, got it, time line for vehicle dealer traded to delivery, got it..........What more could you ask for? From Stephanie to Joe to Jeff in finance, everything was smooth, no pressure, options on financing made, SPECIFIC vehicle found and to top it all off....delivered TO ME (washed and full of gas even) on a Saturday by the drivers who went and got it for Manley Motors. Pretty much the whole staff, even the sales people who were not involved with the purchase were friendly and curious about the vehicle I was getting. Thank you, Stephanie Jones, Joe Hamblock and Jim Schaffer for going out of the way for a positive vehicle purchasing experience.

Great all around dealer

by from Rockford, IL |

I purchased my Ford C-Max here and got a great deal, a lot better than I got in Rockford. The buying process was easy and the saleman and whole process was stress free. I also have my service work, such as the oil changes done here and they have evening hours which is great for people that work during the day. Its convenient and they are nice and I have not had any issues. They will soon be moving to a new location which will be bigger and nicer. I am happy for them!

Excellent Customer Service and Team

by from Rockford, IL |

We have bought now a Ford Escape 2014 and this week a new F-150 2014. Excellent salesperson - Robert Bates and Finance Manager Jim Schaffer. We would recommend this pair to everyone. If you would like a hassle free sales experience and the best financial person around seek out the two of them at Manley's Belvidere Ford. Absolutely the best customer service and good people around Rockford & Belvidere.

great salesmanship and eagerness to please

by from belvidere,il |

My wife and I were looking for a new vehicle, so we decided to check out manley motors. At first I was nervous because of the investment a new vehicle brings! But Kerry B. and company made the whole process pretty basic, helping take the nerves away. They were relentless in their approach to get my wife and I the vehicle we wanted! They search countless dealerships to find the exact explorer we wanted! I would defiantly recommend going to. Manley motors for your next vehicle purchase. If you don't believe me go find out! No need to thank me for the recommendation!

GREAT PURCHASING EXPERIENCE

by from Rockford, IL |

I went to Manley looking for a low mileage Lincoln Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle in a specific exterior/interior color with all the bells and whistles. They did not have what I wanted in stock but they went out of their way to help me. In less than 3 weeks they had located a car for me that was just what I wanted and we were able to come to a final price without a lot of haggling. They handled all the paperwork and finance arrangements (with an outside banking agency) in short time and before I knew it I was driving out of there with a 2013 Lincoln MKS. While at the dealer, on all occasions, the personnel that I came in to contact with treated me like I was important; they were friendly and accommodating and willing to help in any way they could. The showroom and customer areas, including the bathrooms, were clean and showed well. I recommend Manley for a good car buying experience.

Terrific Service!!

by from Poplar Grove, IL |

I bought my 2013 F-150 from Manley's, I have had several issues recently relating to the original tires that came on the vehicle. Frank and his team have helped immensely, even going to Ford on my behalf. I hope my truck has many miles ahead, but, when it's time to buy a new one, I will most certainly go back to Manley's!

Bench Mark Service

by from Wauconda Il |

Having been well versed over the years,being a single woman and bringing a car in for service, I always dreaded the visit because of all the scams in that business and staff changing seems like each visit. Manleys stands out and is in a class all by itself. Frank Olcikas has been there for a number of years now and I am completely satisified and trust him immensly. He executes his job professionally and his staff mirrors his work ethics. I can see he has a vast love for his job and his knowledge of the automobile and it's operation is truly remarkable. If he ever decides to relocate I will certainly follow. Great people are hard to find and keep. Any agency that employs him is fortunate. Kepp up the great work and I will keep coming back.

mr. johnson

by from belvidere il |

the guys in service took care of all my needs.. every time I come in frank and the guys get it done and do it right. Zach is the one who greeted me... showed me where to sit....and shortly later the car was done.. fast and great service.. thanks to them I will tell others where to go.!!!!

The Bench Mark of Superior Customer Satisfaction

by from Crystal Lake il |

This dealer is the finest I have ever dealt with. Every single staff member is polite,professional and treat people with the utmost respect. During my visit I observed a warmness that is carried throughout that building. The entire service staff is second to none. Never pressured to spend or have uneeded services performed. At my last visit Frank went through the recommended services and suggested the most important and the upcoming services to be done at a future visit. His background and knowledge of this industry is truly amazing. For a place you can count on, Manleys' in Belvidere is it.

Great experience!

by from Ridott, Illinois |

Such a great dealership to work with. Stephanie Jones was so helpful and never pushy, Joe made the process very comfortable, the price paid was extremely fair.