Manley's Belvidere Ford Lincoln

1800 N State St, Belvidere, IL 61008

New 888-473-2342 New 888-473-2342
Used 888-865-0496 Used 888-865-0496
Service 866-687-2364 Service 866-687-2364

2nd Oldest Ford dealership in the WORLD!

Stephanie Garrett-Hampton, Kerry Boettcher

by from Chicago Area |

Bought a used minivan and dealt with both Stephanie and Kerry. They were both great. Kerry was very responsive to email questions and Stephanie was friendly and very service oriented during the buying process. I would recommend working with either of them. It was definitely worth the 60 mile drive to make this purchase.

No Hassle Buying Process Preferred!

by from DeKalb, IL |

On December 23rd, after reading favorable car reviews on several online websites of a 2013 Hyundai I had my eye on, I decided to take a 40-minute drive up to Manley's Belvidere Ford Lincoln to check out the Sonata that was prominently featured on the Manley's website. Sales Consultant Nicolette Shiflett greeted me at the door when I arrived, and after speaking with her for several minutes, I decided to take a test drive with Nicolette. Along our drive around Belvidere, Nicolette informed me of several interior features this car offered that I was not aware of. I knew sales consultants could not know everything there is to know about every used car on the planet...but Nicolette seemed to know plenty about this particular vehicle!' After we returned to the dealership, I was expecting an intensified sale pitch on my trade in vehicle and the Hyundai I had in mind...but instead....got a no hassle sales pitch, which I very much prefer. Bottom line.....If you live within 3 hours from Belvidere, Illinois....visit the Manley's website and check out their inventory....and take a drive and visit this dealer! You will be pleasantly surprised!

Great service and awesome car dealers

by from Rockford il |

Our car dealer Stephanie Hampton was so great. She answered all our calls when we had questions. It took us a couple months to find our car and she was patient. And when we find the car we wanted she found it for us within a couple days. Happy customer

Great!

by from Loves Park, IL |

My experience has been pretty great! Lovely people.

Used Mercury

by from Eagle,WI |

Typical, passed off from sales person to manager. Can not sell to you for your offer, but if we fix intake gasket it will be this price. Oh well who knows, maybe one can list a car with no problems, then say were fixing something so it will then be spot on. Did respond to emails, timely.

Great Sales & Management Team

by from Cherry Valley, IL. |

Visited other dealerships in near by towns, but received the best deal and treatment from Manley's. Scott McKenna in sales and the Sales Support & Management Team provided us with wonderful hospitality and comfort, as we reviewed and discussed the purchase of a new vehicle. Scott and his team had all the answers and information we needed to make our decision. We purchased a 2015 Ford Fusion SE and are very happy with it. While learning all the new features of our Fusion, Scott had all the proper information for us to learn the new equipment. Scott has promised to be there (and we know he will) if any questions come up, or when we are ready to purchase another vehicle in the near future. We are looking forward to seeing Manley's new location, receiving regular service and checking out the sales floor.

What can you say when they go out of their way?

by from DeKalb area |

Like the title states, what can you say when they go out of their way? Nothing but good things........Submitted an on-line inquiry @ the Ford web site, had an E-mail and was contacted by Stephanie Jones with in an hour letting me know the car I had inquired about was not available. I researched again for another vehicle and sent more VIN #'s to Stephanie via e-mail, again the specific vehicles were not available. I was looking for a specific package on the vehicle that was obviously tough to find.(2014 when 2015's are hitting the dealers) Ford's "build your vehicle" apparently does not update "up to the minute" when you build your car and I was also limited to my search area (zip code) compared to what the dealer can search. Stephanie contacted me by phone letting me know they had found the exact car I was looking for, it would have to be a dealer trade. The vehicle was in MI.....over 300 miles away.... I was kept up to date during the whole process via e-mail when I was at work and phone calls after my work hours. I asked for window sticker information, got it, asked for financing information, got it, time line for vehicle dealer traded to delivery, got it..........What more could you ask for? From Stephanie to Joe to Jeff in finance, everything was smooth, no pressure, options on financing made, SPECIFIC vehicle found and to top it all off....delivered TO ME (washed and full of gas even) on a Saturday by the drivers who went and got it for Manley Motors. Pretty much the whole staff, even the sales people who were not involved with the purchase were friendly and curious about the vehicle I was getting. Thank you, Stephanie Jones, Joe Hamblock and Jim Schaffer for going out of the way for a positive vehicle purchasing experience.

Great all around dealer

by from Rockford, IL |

I purchased my Ford C-Max here and got a great deal, a lot better than I got in Rockford. The buying process was easy and the saleman and whole process was stress free. I also have my service work, such as the oil changes done here and they have evening hours which is great for people that work during the day. Its convenient and they are nice and I have not had any issues. They will soon be moving to a new location which will be bigger and nicer. I am happy for them!

Excellent Customer Service and Team

by from Rockford, IL |

We have bought now a Ford Escape 2014 and this week a new F-150 2014. Excellent salesperson - Robert Bates and Finance Manager Jim Schaffer. We would recommend this pair to everyone. If you would like a hassle free sales experience and the best financial person around seek out the two of them at Manley's Belvidere Ford. Absolutely the best customer service and good people around Rockford & Belvidere.

great salesmanship and eagerness to please

by from belvidere,il |

My wife and I were looking for a new vehicle, so we decided to check out manley motors. At first I was nervous because of the investment a new vehicle brings! But Kerry B. and company made the whole process pretty basic, helping take the nerves away. They were relentless in their approach to get my wife and I the vehicle we wanted! They search countless dealerships to find the exact explorer we wanted! I would defiantly recommend going to. Manley motors for your next vehicle purchase. If you don't believe me go find out! No need to thank me for the recommendation!