Weir Ford

Service 888-270-6589

Weir Big on Sales Bigger on Service

Great Service

by from Edwardsville |

I bought a 2014 Ford Escape with the help of Joe Hill. He was very helpful in answering my questions and also in helping find my ideal car. When I arrived, the car I wanted to test drive was ready to go. After test driving it, I talked with Joe about the features that I would like in my car. I returned the next weekend and the car meeting all of my specifications had been found. Overall, I am a very satisfied customer.

March 1, 2014

Emily, Im very happy we were able to find the perfect vehicle for you It was a pleasure doing business with you and we are looking forward to taking care of all your needs in the future Thank You Joe

Bought a 2013 Ford Edge from Joe Hill

by from Perryville MO |

Joe Hill made choosing my vehicle a great experience and Brad Roy made purchasing an easy and seamless. I recommend these guys to anyone in the market wanting to buy a vehicle.

Bought a Chevy Cobalt from Joe Hill

by from Lenzburg IL |

I was looking for a used car for my daughter turning 16. Many of my friends told me to contact Joe Hill with Weir. They purchased cars from them and were very pleased. I called him and within one day had the perfect car for her (a 2008 Chevy Cobalt). thanks joe!!!!!

Great Deal with Joe Hill at Weir

by from Red Bud IL |

I Bought a 2015 Ford Mustang at Weir Ford Joe Hill was my salesman Joe and Brad Roy and Larry Kinzel made the whole process quick and easy I was very happy with my new Mustang and Weir Ford Joe took the time to explain every feature of my new car I would highly recommend Weir to anyone in the market for a vehicle Great small town Dealer !

Service on the fly

by from O'Fallon, MO |

Great staff and more than fair prices. Thanks for a great experience.

excellent service!!

by from Jackson,mo |

Really easy to work with. Paperwork process took longer than I thought but they got the deal done. Great service. Would highly recommend

Bought a 2013 fOCUS

by from New Athens IL |

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE AT WEIR FORD. JOE HILL AND BRAD ROY WERE VERY HELPFUL AND MADE BUYING A NEW CAR A PAINLESS EXPERIENCE.

Bought a New Edge

by from Freeburg IL |

Bought 2014 Ford Edge. Joe Hill was the sales person and was very helpful. No hard pressure which we appreciated. Spent time explaining everything on the new vehicle. 'will recommend the dealership to anyone looking to buy a car.

The Bakers

by from Marissa IL |

The sales people were very easy to deal with, very personable and pleasant. We dealt with Joe HIll, Brad Roy, and Larry Kinzel. We had searched around at other dealers and on craigslist and none were as clean as the vehicles we looked at here. The purchase process was very pleasant and easy and quick. Would defiantly recommend Weir to others!!

February 25, 2015

Thanks so much for the great review. It was a pleasure helping you with your vehicle purchase and look forward to doing the same in the future.

Great Experience

by from Red Bud, IL |

Great working with Joe Hill and Brad Roy on the purchase of a used truck (new for me). Will purchase from Weir Ford in Red Bud again.

February 25, 2015

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure helping you with your vehicle purchase.

Easy, Fast, Patient

by from Sparta, Illinois |

I knew I wanted a Ford the moment I was in need of a new vehicle. As I'm getting closer to graduating college, I wanted to find a quality and reliable vehicle to last me. From the moment I found this 2013 Ford Fiesta, Weir has been amazing. I stopped in to check out the vehicle and a gentleman by the name of Joe Hill brought me all the car facts and helped my mom and I chose this car. It had a competitive price and low miles. The car is spectacular and looks brand new. Joe was so patient with us. Brad Roy and Joe Hill really made buying a new car a pleasurable experience. I will definitely come back whenever I need a new car, and I would definitely recommend this dealership, Joe, and Brad to anyone!! I can't thank them enough!!