AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

3445 Buford Dr NE, Buford, GA 30519

New 888-568-5319 New 888-568-5319
Used 888-252-6998 Used 888-252-6998
Service 888-449-8199 Service 888-449-8199

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Purchase of a Hyundai Accent

by from Blairsville, GA |

We wish to thank sales associates Willie Coleman & Jim Truglio as well as the GM Lance Dowdy at the AutoNation Hyundai dealer in Buford Ga for the excellent attention we received while searing for a small car. We receivede a fair price that was WAY under other dealers in metro Atlanta.

Loving our New Santa Fe

by from Bowman, GA |

We could not be more pleased with our experience at AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia. Our salesman, Shah Askari, was excellent! He knew all about the Santa Fe that we purchased and was able to answer all our questions. We highly recommend this dealership. Be sure to ask for Shah if you are in the market for a Hyundai.

PLEASANT EXPERIENCE

by from Blairsville, GA |

Just bought a car from them last week and it was an easy experience. I felt they were able to come up with terms that I could work with and they were very helpful. I bought a used car that didn't have an owner's manual/service manual with it and they offered to send me one. I haven't received one or had anyone to tell me that they had sent for one. That is the only reason I haven't given 5 stars. I would not discourage anyone from going to AutoNation Hyndai, however.

Used Car Purchase from AutoNation

by from Buford, GA |

First - the highlight - Willie Coleman was one of the nicest salesmen I have done business with. Anyone purchasing a car here should seek him out. His communication was outstanding. His demeanor is very hospitable and accommodating. My wife and I were driving by the Auto Nation Fiat and noticed a used vehicle we were interested. The price on the windshield drew us in. Willie was quick to provide us with the information we requested, and we were allowed to take the vehicle for a very thorough test drive. We worked the deal smoothly, and purchased a vehicle we were very pleased with. The only minor "grievance" that I have with this dealership is the exorbitant documentation fee. This fee was almost twice that charged by a nearby dealership that I purchased a used vehicle at last year. Fortunately the sales team was willing to work with us to make that hurt less. Honestly, due to this fee, I now know to ask this question first!

Terrific sales associate

by from Milton, GA |

Willie Coleman is an excellent sales associate. He is thorough, makes sure you get all the information you will need and he works as your partner, not as a high pressure sales person. He follows up in an effective, non-pushy way, and he makes sure everyone else at AutoNation has done what they are supposed to have done for you. The only reason I rated the buying process as a 4 rather than a 5 is the finance paperwork phase of the process. Like most other dealerships, AutoNation still has not brought this step of the process into the 21st century. I waited an hour for a finance manager to become available. Most of the work could have been completed before someone tries to sell me an extended warranty - which is what I believe drives this step of the buying process. So even though this step was a negative, it is not a reason not to go to AutoNation because you likely will encounter the same thing at every dealership. Willie introduced me to a Service Adviser (Rhonda) who made me really want to come back here for service. Overall, I would highly recommend this dealership.

Hyundai Automation GA

by from Suwanee, GA |

Mark, Elrico and all team members made this experience a delightful experience! Thank you team fir all your help and support getting me trough the process of buying a new car. I know I asked lots of questions and also requested lots of information.

Outstanding Service - Best Car Buying Experience

by from Smyrna, GA |

Got a great deal from AutoNation Hyundai - Mall of Georgia for a Hyundai Equus. I was welcomed by a TV screen with my name on it and appointment time. Great service from the moment you walk in. My sales rep Willie Coleman was detailed in explaining the car features to me and gave me a deal I was happy with. He delivered on everything he said he would do and I can say this is the best car buying experience I have ever had. I give Willie Coleman and the rest of the crew at AutoNation Hyundai - Mall of Georgia two thumbs up.

January 29, 2016

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Thanks again for the great review of AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia!

Greatly recommended

by from Statham, GA |

This was by far the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had in my 50 years of buying cars because of the sales person Curtis Johnson. He was most considerate of my needs and questions . Never any pressure and I have told all of my friends and family to buy from AutoNation and by all means ask for Curtis . Nikki Gambill

January 2, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

I love my new car!

by from Johns Creek, GA |

I had a great experience buying my new car and my salesman Aaron Jackson did a wonderful job! I will send all my family and friends to Aaron and Auto Nation.

January 2, 2016

Thanks! We're happy to help however possible. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Great Service

by from Suwanee, GA |

The dealer was very understanding and very helpful to match our needs