AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

Used 888-252-6998
Service 888-449-8199

New Car Purchase at Team Hyundai

by from Jefferson, Ga. |

Julian Foster was my salesman and made my car buying experience a pleasure rather than a nightmare. He is knowledgable, friendly and has a great sense of customer service. I would highly recommend Julian to anyone interested in a new or used car purchase.

I LOVE MY NEW HYUNDAI ACCENT! THX WILLIE COLEMAN!!

by from Gainesville Ga |

I had a wonderful experience at AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia. My salesman Willie Coleman was awesome and Nick Almond did a great job on my financing. They both made it very easy for me to purchase my new 2014 Hyundai Accent. Thank you guys!!!

Thankful

by from Clarkesville,GA |

So thankful to Willie Coleman and his great sales and patience! He wasn't pushy or overbearing and I have the exact car that I wanted at a price that cannot be beat. I am thankful for my new Elanrtra and Willie's awesome job of helping me to get it.

AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded to this review

October 22, 2014

We are more than glad to be of service, Ashley. Thank you for the positive feedback and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Fred Scott and purchase of new 2015 Sonata

by from Winder, Georgia |

Best experience buying a car that I ever had. Would highly recommend Fred!!!

Great service

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

Fred my sales agent was very informative and great to work with. Everyone was very nice. The drink station in the customer lounge was great too

Fred Scott and New Tuscan

by from Cumming, GA |

Purchased a 2015 Tuscon the other day. My agent was Fred Scott. He was very friendly and easy to work with. He provided the follow up I asked for on parts, tag, and payment information. I recommend buying a car from him. Thanks Fred!

Fred Scott - excellent sales and customer service

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

My 2015 Hyundai Sonata performs simply brilliantly and it looks fabulous. Dealing with Fred Scott, my sales associate at Autonation Mall of Georgia, went as smooth as the ride in my new car. He was friendly, informative and knowledgeable about the car details and was fun to work with. This is my second car purchased at this dealership and both experiences have been pleasant and worry free. The service department has also been fair and dependable. I would highly recommend friends and family who are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle to visit this dealership and ask for Fred Scott.

Awesome customer Service!

by from Loganville, GA |

I had previously visited another Hyundai dealership the weekend before visiting AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia. The service there wasn't bad but the service I received at AutoNation was exceptional! My sales person was Tonya Ellis. She took her time with me and was not pushy at all. She answered all of my questions and was very patient with me. It didn't feel like your typical buying experience. I felt like I was there with a friend. I did have some anxiety about purchasing when I first went in, but when I left, I felt comfortable with my decision. If I know of someone looking for a Hyundai, I would recommend AutoNation and I would definitely recommend Tonya Ellis. She exemplifies great customer service.

AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded to this review

September 22, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership, Lisa. Thanks again for the great review and recommendation of AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia!

Shah Askari

by from Clarkesville, GA |

We brought our lease car in for trade on purchase of new vehicle. Shah was very informative, knowledgeable and patient through the whole process. We are happy with our new car and would recommend him to others looking for a car.

Awesome car buying experience!!!

by from Alabama |

Amazing car buying experience! I was in the market for a specific BMW and low and behold autonation had the model I was looking for in there used car inventory. I worked with Martel Williams and couldn't be more pleased with the attention to detail and customer service I received. Prior to my purchase I had done extensive research on the vehicle and when I arrived the vehicle was just as described . My sales man Martel knew the car inside and out. He walked me through every feature. You would have thought Martel worked for BMW. When it came to negotiating a price and finalizing the paperwork the entire autonation team came together gave me a fair price and made the entire experience seamlessly easy! I'd recommend Martel and the autonation team to anyone. I'll definitely be back for my next purchase.

New Hyundai Accent Purchase

by from Cumming, GA |

I am a first time buyer and I was very nervous about the whole car shopping experience. Elizabeth Van Heusden was my sales rep and was every bit helpful. She made sure to take me through everything step by step and answered all of the questions I threw her way. She was extremely knowledgeable and friendly and I was so comfortable from the time I walked in to the time I purchased my new vehicle (which she got me a fantastic deal on!). I loved every bit of my experience and highly recommend that anybody look no further because I most certainly did not have to.