AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

Used 888-252-6998
Service 888-449-8199

Great service

by from Lawrenceville ga |

My sales person derylll was amazing! He knew everything about the car and he knew everything that I needed to know. Thank you Deryll for my new car!

New car from Hyundai...

by from Buford, Ga. |

I have purchased a Hyundai Elantra from Jinetta Brown, Sales Consultant at the Mall of Ga location. She was very helpful from start to finish to make the experience as painless as possible. I was still in love with the car I traded in and had been driving for the last 8 years. The Hyundai has a lot of extras that I wouldn't have expected and more room than it looks like from the outside. It will seat five and has loads of trunk space. The preferred package is worth the extra money (Bluetooth and cruise control, etc, that you can operate from the steering wheel) and heated seats are just a few of the options that I didn't have before. Great gas mileage, best warranty of any other car I had looked at is another benefit. The car handles really well and I can't say enough good things about the staff at Hyundai Mall of Ga. Very professional and helpful each step of the way. Jinetta was so helpful explaining everything about the car and went above and beyond to help me. Great Job! Carolyn H

Auto Nation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

by from Buford, Georgia |

Michael Battle and Andre Johnson are both outstanding sales people. They answered every question, were very knowledgeable, informative, and truthful about Hyundai cars. Hyundai offers the most car for the money compared to other manufacturers. I would recommend Auto Nation Hyundai in Buford to anyone looking for an excellent value on a new car.

Fred Scott Exceptional Sales Person for Autonation

by from Dacula, Georgia |

This is my 6th Hyundai, and the experience was awesome. Mr. Fred Scott, my sales associate, was very knowlegeable and helpful. He made you feel like a family member rather than just a customer. It wasn't just about the sale. He went out of his way for me to get the deal I needed for my income situation since I am now retired and on Social Security. He follows up even after the sale and is very personable. It was a very great experience. Best I have ever had in dealing with buying a new car. Hyundal cars are excellent, repair center is great for my past hyundais. All of the people employed there are exceptional when it comes to customer service and care even after the sale. Thanks again, but especially to Fred Scott my sales associate and to Wesley, the financial manager who helped pull the deal together also.

AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded to this review

September 10, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback, Pamela. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Excellent Experience

by from Athens, GA |

I just purchased my second Hyundai Veloster from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia. Once again an excellent experience due entirely to my very knowledgeable and exceptionally friendly sales associate Fred Scott. Mr.Scott wouldn't rest until I got the car that I wanted at a price I could afford. He was as excited as I was to get my new car. I would highly recommend this dealership and especially Fred Scott.

excellent customer service

by from flowery branch, ga |

very knowledgeable sales person and very helpful. need an excellent dealership? , this is the one.

Outstanding service, Awesome car!!!

by from Braselton, GA |

Aid was a great salesman and advisor. He hepled me work out my doubts about the car I wanted. It was all fast, painless, and very efficient. Wonderful team work. Thank you guys I love my new car!!

Excellent experience

by from Lilburn, GA |

One of the most relaxed new car purchase experiences I have had. Everyone was friendly, and no one was pushy. Highly recommend if you need a Hyundai deal with this dealership

New Car Purchase at Autonation

by from Auburn, AL |

Martel was a super salesperson and I would drive the two plus hours again to get the service and professionalism I received. Thanks Again Martel!!

Fair, thoughtful, professional, great experiance

by from Athens GA |

Julian Foster was the perfect counselor/sale representative for helping us. Best we've ever dealt with: Good listener, hard worker, pleasant and thoughtful, straight forward, listened carefully, thoroughly knowledgeable. He and his sales manager worked to make what we feel was a fair deal and to find the exact Santa Fe that met our needs, which was at another Hyundai dealership. A month into our new ownership, our Santa Fe has met all the expectations--and more--that our research had led us to expect. We're also looking forward to the apparent possibility of a new Hyundai dealership (and service department!) coming here to Athens, GA.