AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

Used 888-252-6998
Service 888-449-8199

Excellent Experience

by from Athens, GA |

I just purchased my second Hyundai Veloster from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia. Once again an excellent experience due entirely to my very knowledgeable and exceptionally friendly sales associate Fred Scott. Mr.Scott wouldn't rest until I got the car that I wanted at a price I could afford. He was as excited as I was to get my new car. I would highly recommend this dealership and especially Fred Scott.

excellent customer service

by from flowery branch, ga |

very knowledgeable sales person and very helpful. need an excellent dealership? , this is the one.

Outstanding service, Awesome car!!!

by from Braselton, GA |

Aid was a great salesman and advisor. He hepled me work out my doubts about the car I wanted. It was all fast, painless, and very efficient. Wonderful team work. Thank you guys I love my new car!!

Excellent experience

by from Lilburn, GA |

One of the most relaxed new car purchase experiences I have had. Everyone was friendly, and no one was pushy. Highly recommend if you need a Hyundai deal with this dealership

New Car Purchase at Autonation

by from Auburn, AL |

Martel was a super salesperson and I would drive the two plus hours again to get the service and professionalism I received. Thanks Again Martel!!

Fair, thoughtful, professional, great experiance

by from Athens GA |

Julian Foster was the perfect counselor/sale representative for helping us. Best we've ever dealt with: Good listener, hard worker, pleasant and thoughtful, straight forward, listened carefully, thoroughly knowledgeable. He and his sales manager worked to make what we feel was a fair deal and to find the exact Santa Fe that met our needs, which was at another Hyundai dealership. A month into our new ownership, our Santa Fe has met all the expectations--and more--that our research had led us to expect. We're also looking forward to the apparent possibility of a new Hyundai dealership (and service department!) coming here to Athens, GA.

Amazing Service

by from Buford, GA |

We bought a Hyundai Accent and felt as if we got a great deal when we left the dealership. Our salesman, Fred Scott, was patient, personable, thorough and knowledgeable and, above all, a real pleasure to work with!

New car purchase and great people

by from Buford, Ga |

Not all car buying experiences go well, but Fred Scott and the Hyundai Mall of Georgia team made mine a great experience. The friendliness, courtesy and knowledge of Fred about the car and his willingness to help the customer was exceptional. Thanks to all for making this purchase smooth and enjoyable. Great vehicles, clean facility and fun people to work with.

Amazing Customer Service

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

My family and I had a great car buying experience at Mall of GA Hyundai recently. I called the dealer to schedule a test drive and spoke to Regina in customer service who set me up with Tonya our salesperson. From the moment we walked on to the lot we were treated first class. Tonya took us on a long test drive in a Santa Fe Sport through back roads and highway to get a good feel for the vehicle. We drove for about twenty minutes before getting back to the lot and was asked if I wanted to drive anything else. Mind you, It's almost closing time and we had no plans for making a deal. We took her up on her offer and decided to test drive the "turbo" package. We had a good time and laughed a lot. After a week of doing more research, I finally decided on the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. I took my old car to get appraised which was quick and easy. I still hadn't made a decision on which package to get, so Tonya quoted me some prices on a couple of different models and showed me the invoices. Not at any time did I feel any pressure whatsoever to buy a car. I went home with a brochure and decided to think about it. That evening I reached out to Tonya and told her that I wanted a Marlin Blue Turbo. When she got back to me, she said they didn't have the color I wanted, but they could find it. The next day Joel one of the sales managers called to let me know they found several Santa Fe's within 150 miles that they could get if I wanted. All I needed to do was go to there and sign some paperwork, so they could go get the one I wanted. I drove to Mall of Ga Hyundai to meet Tonya and sign the transfer forms. Before I signed any papers, I asked her what they had on the lot that most matched the vehicle I wanted. She went outside and got the Cabo Bronze Santa Fe Sport and we sat in it for a minute. She then told me to go park it next to some of the other colors for comparison. I'm so glad we did that, because after much debate and some "alone time", I decided on the Cabo Bronze. Once the decision was made, I went home to get my wife and her checkbook! I couldn't believe how easy and fast the buying process was. We were in and out of there in no time...amazing! The car was cleaned, filled with gas and ready to go. Tonya spent some more time with us showing me all of the features I needed to know before leaving and we were done. I know this review is a little on the long side, but maybe somebody out there is like me and can't decide on what to invest their hard earned money on and need something to show them a sign. If that's the case, do yourself a favor and give the folks at Mall of Ga Hyundai a chance. We were treated first class every step of the way and couldn't be happier.

Great Place

by from Lawrenceville,ga |

We recently purchased a 2014 Santa Fe from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia. Our salesman Shahriar Askari was excellent. He was very knowledgable of the Santa Fe and explained everything about the vehicle to us. The buying process went well and everyone was very friendly and helpful. We highly recommend them.