AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

Used 888-252-6998
Service 888-449-8199

Easy and fun experience

by from Clayton,ga |

Great salesman - very imformative presentation on the features of the car. The entire sales team was easy to work with and very helpful.

Better than a Honda!!

by from Athen,gA |

I PURCHASED MY TUCSON IN JUNE 2012 AFTER DRIVING A HONDA ACCORD FOR 6 YEARS. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD DRIVE A HYUNDAI, BUT HERE I AM TODAY WITH MY FIRST CAR I CAN CALL MINE & I AM IN A VEHICLE I AM PROUD TO DRIVE AND TALK ABOUT. I HAVE HAD ONLY ONE ISSUE AND IT WAS RESOLVED QUICKLY & PAINLESSLY. I PLAN ON OWNING MORE HYUNDAIS IN THE FUTURE! THE STAFF AT HYUNDAI MALL OF GEORGIA WAS WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH & STILL REMEMBER ME WHEN I COME INTO THE DEALERSHIP. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH MY CHOICE OF CAR!

Sales lady was great

by from Marietta, ga |

Porsche is an amazing and wonderful person. She was helpful, knowledgable, patient, kind, and very pleasant to work with.

Kudos to the team

by from Lawreceville, ga |

I have had the awesome pleasure of working with this organization. I have experience with Team Hyundai Mall of Georiga dating back to July 31, 2011. Since that time I have received expectional service from the "Team". Whenever I have had issues to be resolved the Team has provided service to me with "kid gloves". The Team has been timely, personable, friendy, etc. "Need I say more". I will, should I have a friend or associate contemplating on purchasing a vehicle recommend, without hesitation, Team Hyundai Mall of Georgia. KUDOS TO THE TEAM.

Happy 1st time buyer

by from Loganville, ga |

This is my 1st car-buying experience and it went better than I ever could have thought! Edward was excellent! Mikael was etremely helpful and friendly. I would recommend Edwards and this place for a long time to come! Thank you. And Jin was great in working with my payments. Great job!

Good!

by from Auburn,GA |

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great people to do business with

by from Cumming, ga |

Jon Hall is a terrific salesperson. Very good at explaining everything I needed to know. Everyone I came into contact with was very helpful and courteous. All in all it was a very pleasant experience. I would surely recommend Jon and Team Hyundai Mall of Georgia to friends and relatives.

Great people!

by from Cumming, ga |

Edward Yun was a very informative, knowledgable sales consultant. He even went and got lunch for me because I was hungry. He had a great attitude throughout my 3-week long decision to buy my Hyundai .

by from Buford ga |

My experience withEdward Yun as my sales person was excellent.he stuck with us until we got the deal we wanted.the whole experience could have not been more satisfactory . We look forward to driving our new Hyundai

No comparison

by from Atlanta GA |

I've been a Lincoln man for over 20 years. Ford offered me a lower interest rate to purchase the MKS. Comparing the two vehicles was night and day. The engine was much smoother and tighter on the Genesis than the MKS. Martel Williams not only blew the competition out of the water, his knowledge of the product was superb and impeccable. I was not only convinced by his expertise of this product. He got my best friend to trade in his sonata, pay cash for a hybrid and transfer service over to the mall of Georgia.