AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

Used 888-252-6998
Service 888-449-8199

2004 Ford Mustang Purchase

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

I just purchased a used 2004 Ford Mustang from Team Hyundai Mall of Georgia. The salesman I dealt with, Christopher Hall, was a true professional and everything you want at a car dealership. Chris had the car ready to go upon my arrival for a test drive, honored my AAA savings certificate and met me on what I believed was a fair price for the car. Chris knew all about the car and showed me the high points and low points of the vehicle (small dent and a few scratches). All in all buying the car from Team Hyundai Mall of GA was a pleasurable experience. The whole family loves the newest addition to the fleet.

Great car! Great price!

by from Woodstock |

Chris Hall sold us a beautiful black 2010 Vera Cruz SUV. We are enjoying it so much, and especially love the bluetooth in it, as well as the seat warmers and dual temp controls in back seat. It has all the bells and whistles. It is a very comfortable car to drive in and we recently took it to Nashville and were very pleased with it's performance. We averaged 20 miles/gallon which is great considering it is a V-6 and has 3 rows of seats. The buying process was painless and we got a very fair price on it as well. Would highly recommend this dealer and salesman!

Outstanding Service!

by from Buford, Ga |

Jonathan Hall did above and beyond what I thought any car salesman would do. He is busy thorough, worn this being my first car buying experience I was a little nervous at first. Jonathan Hall was extremely helpful and eased the nervousness. Now I have a 2013 Hyundai Elantra. I love this car! Go see Jonathan or Nick to hook you up! Thanks again guys!

Mall of Georgia Hyundai

by from Norcross, Ga. |

I purchased a 2011 Sonata Limited 2.0t in the spring of 2011 from Joel Allen at Team Hyundai. It was simply the best car buying experience I've ever had...and I've purchased many cars. Joel didn't play games with me at all and is a really good guy. I got a great car at a good price and two years later I'm still happy with both. I'm even happy with the service department at this dealership and that has never happened to me before. I highly recommend the turbo Sonata... and the people at Team Hyundai Mall of Georgia.

Outstanding service due to Ms. Van Heusden.

by from Atlanta, GA |

This was a seamless transaction in every way. Ms. Van Heusden was extremely knowledgeable in her product, her sales presentation and in every aspect of the transaction, its closing and, to include, a thorough explanation of the "automobile" and the services commensurate with the purchase. I had bought a similar car about a year earlier from another Hyundai dealer. Ms. Van Heusden was far superior in every way. By her calm, professional, and thorough she made my experience a true pleasure. She would be an tremendous asset to any company. John William (Bill) Ham

Awsome dealership and staff!

by from Atlanta, GA |

East process and ho hassel with anyone. My buying experience was easy and quick for my new Hyundai Elentra 2013. Everyone is so nice and easy to work with. My finance manager made my financing process very easy. I'd def recommend this dealership!

Thank you Chris Gardner!!

by from Flowery Branch, Georgia |

Never have I dealt with a more patient and respectful salesperson as Chris Gardner. He took his time with me and helped me get the perfect deal, while others out there said it wasn't possible! I will return to Team Hyundai Mall of Georgia as a customer for life...Thanks so much I love my new Genesis!!!

New Veloster - Chris Gardner - THANKS!!

by from Braselton, GA |

I can't say Thanks enough for the patience and understanding Chris exhibited. He helped make my experience buying my 2013 Veloster a very pleasant experience. It's a beauty, drives great and makes me feel special driving it. Thanks to the Financial Manager for his help as well.

Jon Hall

by from Atlanta, GA |

Jon Hall was a pleasure to work with. He went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied with my new Elantra. I will be taking my car back to the dealership for oil changes, etc. and I am sure the service will be as outstanding as the original purchase. I look forward to continued business with Jon and the Team Hyundai Mall of Georgia staff.

Great experience

by from Snellville ga |

I just bought a car from team Hyundai mall of Georgia. It was a Pleasant experience. The Salesman I had was Chris Gardner he was nice and not Pushy when it came to buying the car. I like the car and I would recommend going there to Purchase a Vehicle. The only Complaint I have is that the price was still a little high. When I got home I looked over the paperwork and Realized the price I paid is more than I thought it was. But I am happy I have a new car.