AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

Used 888-252-6998
Service 888-449-8199

PURCHASE OF NEW SANTA FE LIMITED

by from Braselton, GA |

Our very recent purchase of a new (2014) Santa Fe Limited from AutoNation Mall of Georgia has turned out to be a very pleasant experience. Our principal salesperson, Jinetta Brown was very competent and attentive to our needs. Jinetta was ably supported by Louis Dymant who is a virtual wizard when it comes to explaining the many advanced features that the Technology package offers. Patience and understanding of our needs seemed paramount to the entire AutoNation staff. They found the very vehicle that we wanted when others could not.

Great Service

by from Cumming,Ga |

Aid Sultanovic was My sales men was PERFECT.The Experience was smooth and very fast This Dealer will be Highly Recommended with all my friends and family

Recent Purchase, July 2014, Tucson

by from Buford GA |

Clean, modern facility. Service seems to be efficient and work is done as expected. Purchased a new car (w/trade) July 2014. Sales agent Andre Johnson was very helpful, personable and knowledgeable. The same can be said for Fred Scott, our initial contact. Made extra efforts to help get things done we requested. Overall a good experience. Buyer should have worked harder to receive a better deal, but would recommend this dealership to others as the overall experience was much better than with other dealerships in the past.

Fred Scott is the Man!!

by from Dacula, Georgia |

Fred Scott was extremely helpful. He was very nice and treated me with respect. I was very appreciative of how he helped me get the car I wanted without going over my budget. I had several questions and he was willing to answer any of them honestly.

Incredible car-buying experience!

by from Athens, GA |

I had an excellent experience at AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia. My sales associate was Fred Scott, and I was vastly impressed with his knowledge, and his genuine care of me as his customer. He didn't give up on trying to find me the best deal and advising me with a caring heart instead of just trying to make money off of me. He took the time to get to know me and my lifestyle and that meant SO much to me!!! Joel Allen, one of the great Sales Managers (and incredibly handsome might I add), helped me with the financing. He was confident and so very pleasant to me! My financial manager that I signed off on everything with was Wesley Kim and he worked with me so determinedly trying to get me the best final price and advising me about protection programs; his help was much appreciated! I can't say enough about this place! I'm so glad I came here to buy. I adore my Hyundai Elantra, with its sleek design and all the added bells and whistles like bluetooth and backup camera. I'm so happy!

Love my new Veloster & Hyundai Mall of GA

by from Buford, GA |

My husband purchased a 2010 Sante Fe from Hyundai Mall of GA a couple of years ago. We had a great experience then and continue to come in periodically for scheduled service visits. I have had my eye on the Veloster for a couple of years now and went to the dealership a couple of weeks ago just to test drive one. I wasn't necessarily ready to buy at that point but just was curious as to whether I would like the ride. If I did, I knew that was the car I wanted when I was ready to buy. Julian Foster joined my husband and myself and made the experience so relaxing and comfortable that we decided to stay a while and see if we could "make the numbers work". Needless to say, the next morning we came back and finalized the deal. It was relatively painless and we left with a 2nd pleasurable buying experience from Hyundai Mall of GA. Thanks Julian and Wesley! We will be back!

Great service

by from Atlanta, GA |

Auto Nation gave me the best prices when comparing across dealerships, and had superb customer service.

Great Service and Excellent Sales Consultant!

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

I had the opportunity to work with Fred Scott on the purchase of my new 2013 Hyundai Sonata. I was only coming in for an oil change on my old 2010 Hyundai Sonata. I knew it was time to get a new car but I did not expect to get one that day. Fred was wonderful throughout the whole process. He assist me in setting up my blue tooth settings in my car along with other things. The entire transaction went smooth as everything was laid out in detail. I have purchased a few cars in the past but Fred has been the best sale representative ever. I would highly recommend others to definitely check out Fred Scott when looking to buy a car. I am happy with my car and will do business with him again.

AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded to this review

July 8, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Awesome experience

by from Grayson, Ga |

I recently purchased a 2015 Sonata from Auto Nation at the Mall of Georgia. I was very impressed with the overall experience. Fred Scott was my sales agent and handle the transaction with exceptional customer service. His knowledge of the product and no pressure approached is what closed the deal.

AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded to this review

July 3, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with Fred. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. Safe travels out there, and we hope you're enjoying the 2015 Sonata!

Love my new Elantra!

by from Cumming, GA |

I bought my Hyundai Elantra at AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia. Jinetta Brown was my sales representative, she was awesome. Jinetta was extremely knowledgeable and professional. We had a great experience that day. I would definitely recommend anyone who is looking to buy a Hyundai to go to Auto Nation Mall of GA.