AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

3445 Buford Dr NE, Buford, GA 30519

New 888-568-5319 New 888-568-5319
Used 888-252-6998 Used 888-252-6998
Service 888-449-8199 Service 888-449-8199

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

I must admit...

by from Buford, GA |

I'm a bit apprehensive about buying cars from dealerships simply because I have no time for "the games". This is why my last few vehicles have been private party deals found online... Which is why I was SHOCKED to leave Mall of Georgia Hyundai - AutoNation yesterday with a new car AND completely satisfied. I visited simply to get a feel for the new Hyundai Sonatas but was pleasantly surprised by El Rico William's (my new car guy) knowledge of the vehicles, their technology, and his professionalism. He put a killer deal together for me, gave me excellent vaule on my trade-in, and I left with a very nice Hyundai Sonata 2.0T. Thank you, El Rico!

Awesome dealer and people!

by from Cleveland, GA |

I bought my 2014 Hyundai Elantra from Autonation Hyundai in August 2014. I recently totaled that car and replaced it with a 2015 Hyundai Elantra. El Ricco Williams and Wesley Kim were awesome and made my car buying experience a good one. They even worked with me with my insurance company. Definitely a great experience and would recommend.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Atlanta GA |

Recently, on Tax Day, 4/15, I had the pleasure of purchasing a new car from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia. I originally spoke with Fred Scott. While speaking with Mr. Scott on the phone, I brought up their website to review the inventory on their lot. After finding a couple cars I thought may meet my requirements, I scheduled to meet Mr. Scott the following morning between 10:30 and 11:00. When I arrived, I was not swarmed by a pack of hungry sales persons. That was a pleasant welcoming. Instead, a friendly receptionist greeted me. Since Mr. Scott was not available, he asked another person to take care of me; Mr. Willie Coleman. Willie was OUTSTANDING!! He took time to allow me to ask questions about the different models. He explained the differences between models in a manner I could I understand. At no time did I ever feel rushed. Also at no time did I ever feel he was eager to make a sale. Willie is very courteous and professional. For example, while I was waiting, he offered me coffee, which I gladly accepted. They also had other drinks available. After selecting a new Hyundai Sonata, he took the time to explain a number of options that he thought I would find beneficial. His time and patience with me was greatly appreciated. After 35 years of buying cars from numerous sources, e.g new, used, curbstone, from friends, I found Willie and AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia to be the best encounter I've ever had.

April 23, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Awesome

by from Queens NY |

Great experience. I travelled a LONG way to get to AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia, where Willie Coleman and Joel Allen, made sure the trip was worth while. Great customer service, compared to a few dealerships I visited prior. I felt very welcomed and un pressured. Would definitely like to do business with them again.

April 23, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great Customer Service!

by from Bethlehem, GA |

Great experience buying a new car. Greeted by a friendly salesman (Willie) and never felt pressured or pushed. Willie was very kind to me and my mother! General Manager, Joel was very pleasant as well. I will refer all my friends to them :-)

April 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Hyundai salesmen El Rico Williams is the best !!

by from Gainesville Ga |

El Rico Williams kept calling me as my 2013 hyundai elantra lease was ending and leaving me messages to call him. I wasn't going to return his call due to a previous bad experience while leasing my 2013 elantra. I was just gonna call hyundai and buy my elantra at lease end. I have enjoyed the car just didn't want to visit the dealership again. I decided to return his call and explained my issues of past with dealership. He apoligized and said give himself and the dealership a chance to make it right. I went and that is exactly what they did! The dealership had changed management and what a difference i could tell as soon as i arrived. I was greeted in parking lot and showed me to El Rico Williams. El Rico introduced me to Joel the sales manager. They bought my 2013 elantra out and put me in a new 2015 elantra for about the same price i was gonna pay for payoff of 2013 elantra . Wow! What an experience all the way thru getting it financed down to the car being detailed and fueled. El Rico you convinced me you are "the car guy" at Autonation Hyundai ! The whole process was quick and easy, El Rico Williams you are the best !

April 23, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Hyundai Elantra

by from Sugar Hill, GA |

If you want to buy a Hyundai car, go to Auto Nation and meet the salesman El Rico Williams. Then you will find satisfactory. I know it because I purchased an Elantra through him.

Great experience. no pressure. love my new Elantra

by from Hoschton, Ga |

El Rico Williams is the best. Definitely would recommend and do business here again. Great experience!

sonata purchase with Nina Waite

by from alpharetta, ga |

The final purchase paper work person was slow and a bit pushy.The sales persons, both was very helpful in finding us a car and making sure we gotvwhat we wanted.

Great car buy

by from buFord, ga |

Thanks for a great car buying experience. Willie Coleman did excellent job through out and worked with us for a great car deal. It was my daughters first car and she was very happy with her 2007 jeep compass. Mall of Georgia Hyundai is where we purchased the Jeep Compass. Again thanks Tracy and Lacey Davis