AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

3445 Buford Dr NE, Buford, GA 30519

New 888-568-5319
Used 888-252-6998
Service 888-449-8199

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

They Make Car Buying Fun!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I am one of those female buyers who would rather get a root canal than have to deal with buying a car from a dealership! Well, that is a past mindset now that I have dealt with AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia. El Rico Williams was my customer service agent and he didn't waste my time with those back and forth tactics that are so annoying. After doing some research on the internet, I had a price in mind that would work for me. They met my price along with a very fair trade-in value for my old car, so I was in and out with my new Santa Fe in record time. Certainly would recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a Hyundai and I will be a repeat customer. Thanks El Rico for all your help...I love my new Santa Fe!

Such a great experience!

by from Flowery Branch, Ga. |

AutoNation Hyundai should be proud of their awesome staff. I have purchased many vehicles over the years but this was by far, the easiest process ever. Willie Coleman is a true gentleman who made the process so smooth. I was greeted by all staff that passed my way with an offer of help or just a pleasant Hello.Wesley Kim handled the finance end with ease. I highly recommend looking at this dealership for your next vehicle. Ask for Willie! Happy New Year to all.

I have a new car...

by from Grayson, GA |

As I was planning a Christmas trip to Disney with my adult daughter I scheduled a routine maintenance check at Hyundai Mall of GA. I thought I'd be there for an hour and head out to finish a host of errands. I had taken the day off because not only am I a teacher full time but I also drive for Uber and my car is very important to me. While I was waiting Fred approached me and asked me about looking into a new vehicle since mine had 94,000+ miles. I truly loved the idea but knew my credit was not where it needed to be for such a purchase. Poor Fred was so patient with me since I refused to be victim to "the sales pitch". He checked on my credit, had my Santa Fe looked at and drove me around in a new Sonata. ( I wouldn't drive what I didn't think I could have) After much work on Fred's part and lots of patience on his part they were able to get me into a 2015 with my payments remaining within my budget. It was awesome driving to Orlando in my new car on one tank of gas. I'm back at Uber again and my riders are all excited to be in a new vehicle and enjoying that new car smell. Thanks Fred

Like a Walk in the Park

by from Cumming, GA |

Met with El Rico Williams at our arranged time and he had everything ready for us to proceed. Several cars were lined up and ready for my inspection and test drive. The whole experience was quick, easy and enjoyable. Walked out with a new car and a new friend. I'll certainly will contact El Rico next time I'm interested in buying a car.

Great Service at AutoNation Hyundai

by from Buford, GA |

Just bought a beautiful Hyundai Santa Fe GLS! Willie Coleman, the salesperson treated us professionally and was very personable and friendly. He answered all our questions and concerns intelligibly and thoroughly. He went the extra mile! Thanks to him and Joel, we had a good experience and love the car!

Esad Manjic

by from Duluth, GA |

Esad works at AutoNation and I have awesome experience with him. He is hard working, honest, sincere and very thorough in his work. Most of all he is not pushy at all. He knows his job very well I recommend him very highly. Best luck to him Manhar Patel Duluth, GA

Great car sold to us by Willie Coleman!

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

Thanks to Willie Coleman at Hyundai cars and Auto Nation. We just purchased a Hyundai Elantra and are thrilled with it. Willie is professional, courtesy, helpful and not a pushy sales person.Very helpful and easy to deal with.

Customer service - El Rico Williams

by from Dacula Georgia |

This is our fourth Sonata . Our salesman was El Rico Williams. What a great experience from the very beginning with his smile. He treated us all very well. He showed lots of respect to us and made sure we understood everything , especially our daughter since it is her car. He even stayed in the rain to make sure as we pulled out , everything was good. He's called to check on us as well. Very personable and a pleasure to work with . The process was so easy and enjoyable. Thanks

GREAT Experience at Autonation Hyundai Mall of GA

by from Lawrenceville GA |

We have been loyal customers of another dealership, not to be mentioned, but due to location decided to give Autonation Hyundai a try. From the time we pulled in we were greeted with friendly personal people and we were treated even more wonderfully by Fred Scott and Shah Askari. I can't thank them all enough for this unexpected fabulous experience!!

Great service!

by from Alpharetta, GA |

Our sales rep was awesome! We had gone to 3 different dealerships and at AutoNation we got the best deal and service! The sales rep was great! He was very knowledgeable and courteous and got us exactly what we we were looking for. We love our 2014 Hyundai SanteFe. If you go there, you must see Esad Manjic!