AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

3445 Buford Dr NE, Buford, GA 30519

New 888-568-5319
Used 888-252-6998
Service 888-449-8199

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

I have a new car...

by from Grayson, GA |

As I was planning a Christmas trip to Disney with my adult daughter I scheduled a routine maintenance check at Hyundai Mall of GA. I thought I'd be there for an hour and head out to finish a host of errands. I had taken the day off because not only am I a teacher full time but I also drive for Uber and my car is very important to me. While I was waiting Fred approached me and asked me about looking into a new vehicle since mine had 94,000+ miles. I truly loved the idea but knew my credit was not where it needed to be for such a purchase. Poor Fred was so patient with me since I refused to be victim to "the sales pitch". He checked on my credit, had my Santa Fe looked at and drove me around in a new Sonata. ( I wouldn't drive what I didn't think I could have) After much work on Fred's part and lots of patience on his part they were able to get me into a 2015 with my payments remaining within my budget. It was awesome driving to Orlando in my new car on one tank of gas. I'm back at Uber again and my riders are all excited to be in a new vehicle and enjoying that new car smell. Thanks Fred

Like a Walk in the Park

by from Cumming, GA |

Met with El Rico Williams at our arranged time and he had everything ready for us to proceed. Several cars were lined up and ready for my inspection and test drive. The whole experience was quick, easy and enjoyable. Walked out with a new car and a new friend. I'll certainly will contact El Rico next time I'm interested in buying a car.

Great Service at AutoNation Hyundai

by from Buford, GA |

Just bought a beautiful Hyundai Santa Fe GLS! Willie Coleman, the salesperson treated us professionally and was very personable and friendly. He answered all our questions and concerns intelligibly and thoroughly. He went the extra mile! Thanks to him and Joel, we had a good experience and love the car!

Esad Manjic

by from Duluth, GA |

Esad works at AutoNation and I have awesome experience with him. He is hard working, honest, sincere and very thorough in his work. Most of all he is not pushy at all. He knows his job very well I recommend him very highly. Best luck to him Manhar Patel Duluth, GA

Great car sold to us by Willie Coleman!

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

Thanks to Willie Coleman at Hyundai cars and Auto Nation. We just purchased a Hyundai Elantra and are thrilled with it. Willie is professional, courtesy, helpful and not a pushy sales person.Very helpful and easy to deal with.

Customer service - El Rico Williams

by from Dacula Georgia |

This is our fourth Sonata . Our salesman was El Rico Williams. What a great experience from the very beginning with his smile. He treated us all very well. He showed lots of respect to us and made sure we understood everything , especially our daughter since it is her car. He even stayed in the rain to make sure as we pulled out , everything was good. He's called to check on us as well. Very personable and a pleasure to work with . The process was so easy and enjoyable. Thanks

GREAT Experience at Autonation Hyundai Mall of GA

by from Lawrenceville GA |

We have been loyal customers of another dealership, not to be mentioned, but due to location decided to give Autonation Hyundai a try. From the time we pulled in we were greeted with friendly personal people and we were treated even more wonderfully by Fred Scott and Shah Askari. I can't thank them all enough for this unexpected fabulous experience!!

Great service!

by from Alpharetta, GA |

Our sales rep was awesome! We had gone to 3 different dealerships and at AutoNation we got the best deal and service! The sales rep was great! He was very knowledgeable and courteous and got us exactly what we we were looking for. We love our 2014 Hyundai SanteFe. If you go there, you must see Esad Manjic!

Great experience! El Rico Williams is the man to s

by from Lawrenceville, Ga |

My 2008 Sonata had been paid off for two years. I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to have a car payment again, but I really like the awesome new body style and features of the 2015 Sonata Sport. I was also reluctant about dealing with car salesman and finance managers again. We have all had those bad experiences with dealerships quoting one price and then you get surprised by the finance manager. NOT here! I have purchased several cars over the years, and this was by far the best experience. El Rico Williams was professional, had great follow up, and was very honest through the whole process. If you are looking for a new car, go to Autonation Mall of Georgia Hyundai and see El Rico Williams, just tell him Melissa Jackson sent you.

Another great experience at Hyundai Mall of Ga!!

by from Athens, GA |

Just traded my Genesis Coupe 2.0T for a 3.8!!! Couldn't be happier with the purchase. If you're looking to buy a new or used car, ask for El Rico Williams. He was extremely helpful in getting me exactly what I wanted. El Rico and everybody else at AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia are all knowledgable, friendly, and aim to please the customer. 5 star experience...again.