AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

3445 Buford Dr NE, Buford, GA 30519

New 888-568-5319 New 888-568-5319
Used 888-252-6998 Used 888-252-6998
Service 888-449-8199 Service 888-449-8199

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Fred Scott=best agent ever!

by from Georgia |

As a 21 year old first time buyer, I was so anxious to get a new car. I'm so thankful that Fred Scott was my agent! He was extremely patient with me and went above and beyond in getting me the car of my dreams. I bought a 2015 Hyundai Elantra. Even the few days after I bought the car, he checked on me and made sure that I was still loving my car and that everything was operating smoothly. Fred Scott is a phenomenal agent who does his very best to please his customers.

Simply Amazing

by from Buford |

There aren't enough words to express the level of professionalism, concern and knowledge shown by Fred Scott as he helped me purchase my new car. I had gone in for a srevice visit not at all intending to purchase a new car when I was approached by Fred. We engaged in a delightful conversation about the new options avaliable in the 2015 sonata. After a test drive, Fred helped me explore my options. Through out the process he was patient and made the process such a joy. (That's a novel idea.. Joy at a car Dealership) I am now the happy owner of the 2015 Sonata purchased at Auto Nation Hyundai . Many thanks to Fred for the honest warm and delightful experience.

No Hassle Car Buying!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I usually dread dealing with dealerships...hate the haggling back and forth, long waits for them to talk it over with their manager, etc. That wasn't the case with AutoNation Hyundai at Mall of Georgia. I did my research, had a ball park figure of a fair price when I walked in the door, so I was pleasantly surprised when they did not make me wait, plus met my price. My salesperson, El Rico, was not only very professional but just a nice person to do business with. I will certainly shop there again when in the market for a new car and other dealerships could learn a lesson from AutoNation about how to treat today's buyer. Love my new Santa Fe!

Great Customer Service

by from gainesville ga |

I had a great buying experience with Autonation. Willie was a great and reasonable salesman. Always friendly and willing to negotiate. I would highly recommend shopping at Autonation!

Service par excellence

by from Johns Creek , GA |

I was very impressed with the quality service offered at AutoNation Hyundai dealership at Mall of Georgia. Kudos to Fred Scott. I certainly admired the level of professionalism he displayed. He was very knowledgeable, and genuinely cared that I was indeed satisfied with my purchase. This was the most comfortable and hasslefree purchase I have ever made. I would highly recommend anyone thinking of purchasing a Hyundai to Fred at AutoNation, Mall of Georgia.

They Make Car Buying Fun!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I am one of those female buyers who would rather get a root canal than have to deal with buying a car from a dealership! Well, that is a past mindset now that I have dealt with AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia. El Rico Williams was my customer service agent and he didn't waste my time with those back and forth tactics that are so annoying. After doing some research on the internet, I had a price in mind that would work for me. They met my price along with a very fair trade-in value for my old car, so I was in and out with my new Santa Fe in record time. Certainly would recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a Hyundai and I will be a repeat customer. Thanks El Rico for all your help...I love my new Santa Fe!

Such a great experience!

by from Flowery Branch, Ga. |

AutoNation Hyundai should be proud of their awesome staff. I have purchased many vehicles over the years but this was by far, the easiest process ever. Willie Coleman is a true gentleman who made the process so smooth. I was greeted by all staff that passed my way with an offer of help or just a pleasant Hello.Wesley Kim handled the finance end with ease. I highly recommend looking at this dealership for your next vehicle. Ask for Willie! Happy New Year to all.

I have a new car...

by from Grayson, GA |

As I was planning a Christmas trip to Disney with my adult daughter I scheduled a routine maintenance check at Hyundai Mall of GA. I thought I'd be there for an hour and head out to finish a host of errands. I had taken the day off because not only am I a teacher full time but I also drive for Uber and my car is very important to me. While I was waiting Fred approached me and asked me about looking into a new vehicle since mine had 94,000+ miles. I truly loved the idea but knew my credit was not where it needed to be for such a purchase. Poor Fred was so patient with me since I refused to be victim to "the sales pitch". He checked on my credit, had my Santa Fe looked at and drove me around in a new Sonata. ( I wouldn't drive what I didn't think I could have) After much work on Fred's part and lots of patience on his part they were able to get me into a 2015 with my payments remaining within my budget. It was awesome driving to Orlando in my new car on one tank of gas. I'm back at Uber again and my riders are all excited to be in a new vehicle and enjoying that new car smell. Thanks Fred

Like a Walk in the Park

by from Cumming, GA |

Met with El Rico Williams at our arranged time and he had everything ready for us to proceed. Several cars were lined up and ready for my inspection and test drive. The whole experience was quick, easy and enjoyable. Walked out with a new car and a new friend. I'll certainly will contact El Rico next time I'm interested in buying a car.

Great Service at AutoNation Hyundai

by from Buford, GA |

Just bought a beautiful Hyundai Santa Fe GLS! Willie Coleman, the salesperson treated us professionally and was very personable and friendly. He answered all our questions and concerns intelligibly and thoroughly. He went the extra mile! Thanks to him and Joel, we had a good experience and love the car!