Auto Class Direct

825 K Ave., Plano, TX 75074

Used 888-459-4353 Used 888-459-4353

Family owned and operated. Clean, affordable Used Vehicles. Consumer friendly, reputable financing.

No pressure!

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

My son and I had been to sewell,park place.wanted a es350. we're not impressed with the men in suits! didn't want to deal! one car an 08 es, was very nice drove it and it pulled to the right , I pointed it out and he said let's make a deal and I will get it fixed. WHAT! How come it's on the lot? went to 6 places, then came to "the family" No pressure just look around, ya here's the key just take it for a test.drive. didn't ask for my license, they had 3 es350s. 2 were ruff, but didn't hide condition.found a nice 08. was able to deal.Cory sales man ,no pressure, didn't talk to much. did not feel any pressure. if you want empty suits go to the million dollar show rooms. Thanks AUTO CLASS DIRECT!

Happy Driver

by from garand, Tx |

My car literally broke and I was in a jam. I found a car that I liked online and called and spoke to Courtney about it. I explained over the phone that I just went through a bankruptcy and had no down payment along with the fact that I couldn't afford a high payment. I filled out the credit application online and by the time I got there everything was done. I took it for a test drive and it drove like a dream!! I was out of there within 2hrs. No haggle, no nothing. They even played with my daughter while I was doing the paper work. BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!! Thanks Courtney and Brian!!

Take your mechanic with you or get screwed!

by from Plano, TX |

Take your mechanic with you. I learned the hard way. I wouldn't wish this place (auto class direct) on my dead enemy. I got screwed big time.

Easy Peasy

by from Frisco, TX |

We had been all over the place and had not found what we were looking for. I worked with John and he was very helpful. He knew every question I asked about his inventory. He also took the time at first to listen to what my needs were. SHOCKER! Great place, Great people. I will send referrals.

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!

by from Dallas, TX |

Very Helpful, friendly staff, took care of all our needs! Atmosphere was relaxed with a truly stress-free car buying experience! Would recommend to anyone and everyone for a great quality used car!