Auto Class Direct

825 K Ave., Plano, TX 75074

Used 888-459-4353

Happy Driver

by from garand, Tx |

My car literally broke and I was in a jam. I found a car that I liked online and called and spoke to Courtney about it. I explained over the phone that I just went through a bankruptcy and had no down payment along with the fact that I couldn't afford a high payment. I filled out the credit application online and by the time I got there everything was done. I took it for a test drive and it drove like a dream!! I was out of there within 2hrs. No haggle, no nothing. They even played with my daughter while I was doing the paper work. BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!! Thanks Courtney and Brian!!

Take your mechanic with you or get screwed!

by from Plano, TX |

Take your mechanic with you. I learned the hard way. I wouldn't wish this place (auto class direct) on my dead enemy. I got screwed big time.

Easy Peasy

by from Frisco, TX |

We had been all over the place and had not found what we were looking for. I worked with John and he was very helpful. He knew every question I asked about his inventory. He also took the time at first to listen to what my needs were. SHOCKER! Great place, Great people. I will send referrals.

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!

by from Dallas, TX |

Very Helpful, friendly staff, took care of all our needs! Atmosphere was relaxed with a truly stress-free car buying experience! Would recommend to anyone and everyone for a great quality used car!