Tri-City Subaru

New 866-396-4728 New 866-396-4728
Used 877-772-7167 Used 877-772-7167
Service 877-835-3043 Service 877-835-3043

Happy 50th Anniversary Tri-City

Great people and great cars!

by from Lee, NH |

My visit with Tri-City Subaru was an all around great experience. After having visited a Nissan dealership the day before, spending 3 hours and 4 different people trying to convince me to buy a vehicle just because I walked on their lot, the Subaru dealership was a breath of fresh air. From the moment I walked on, the customer service (Marc Miller) was nothing short of perfect. No pressure, helpful, courteous and respectful. He told me his name, showed me the locations of all the vehicles and told me if there was anything he could do to help to let him know. Unlike previous dealerships where salesmen follow you and not just let you casually browse. After a few minutes I decided I wanted to test drive and Marc was right there to help. On the test drive, he explained all the features of the current car, and what else was available and knew how the technology worked, both in the car and under the hood...being an engineer I was impressed that my questions got answered without hesitation and satisfied that I didn't leave with unanswered questions, regardless if it was a typical question or not. After the test drive and the great customer service, I was sold. There was one car with all the features I wanted on it's way in, they held it and I picked it up the day it arrived. When I pulled in, there was my new car waiting for me. Again Marc reviewed all the features, we took the car for another drive and I signed. I couldn't have asked for a better experience...and the car? The XV Crosstrek...it's an incredible car. I'm getting roughly 10 mpg more than my previous car, the adaptive cruise control is an absolutely fantastic technology coupled with the CV Transmission. I got the fully loaded version and I'm happy I did, the Eyesight system is great, the controls intuitive and as much as I would hate to see snow after this past winter, I'm looking forward to driving this car in the snow. If I could give this total experience more than 5 starts I would. Car dealerships and their sales staff shouldn't have to pressure you to buy their car, the cars value proposition should sell itself and as such respect, courtesy, and knowledge is what I would expect out of the staff. Tri-City Subaru hands down is a great place to shop and I would recommend I to anyone looking for a pressure free car buying experience with knowledgeable staff.

Tri-City Subaru responded to this review

May 19, 2015

Thank you Jonathan for the excellent review. We pride ourselves on not being that "typical" car dealership. We understand the importance of giving the customer some space to browse and we look to build long term relationships with our customers rather than the "quick sale" like other car dealerships. We're happy to hear you are enjoying your new Crosstrek and don't forget to come back in for your free first oil change and free lifetime of state inspections!

Great Service

by from Somersworth, NH |

I just ended six years with Kia and decided to try a Subaru for my next vehicle. I went for a test drive more than a month ago, but had to wait for my lease to run. I emailed Marcus at Tricity Subaru today to see if the car I had wanted was still available. Marcus remembered me from our short meeting and after a short email exchange had my car ready to be picked up this afternoon. Fantastic customer service.

The Only Dealership I Trust!

by from Newmarket, NH |

I have been bringing my cars to Tri-City for eight (nine?) years, back before I even had a Subaru. My entire family has Subarus and brings them to Tri-City. I got a Legacy five years ago that I always brought here. I am very picky with who I let touch my cars. This is the only dealership I will bring my car to. The service department is great! I just bought a new Crosstrek on Saturday. It was the first time I've bought a car from a dealership so I wasn't sure what to expect. I went in a couple months ago to look at a Crosstrek and test drive one. I talked to Matt Dugal, the finance manager, about the Crosstrek and the options when I was deciding what I wanted. He was the one who helped me pick the perfect car and get everything set up for when it arrived. The day I went in to purchase it, I did the paperwork with Matt and the salesman, Marcus, showed me the car before I took it home. Both Matt and Marcus were very helpful and made the buying process fast and easy! I can definitely say my first time buying experience went extremely well and I am very satisfied!

Great experience overall.

by from Portsmouth, NH |

My wife and I went to Tri City looking for a new outback. Marcus Katkin was there from the beginning making the process a real pleasure. We took a test drive and figured out which options were important to us. Marcus tracked down the perfect car for us and we couldn't be happier! Thanks guys!

Great shopping experience and customer service

by from Dover NH |

I went to Tri-City Subaru looking for a previously owned Legacy and found Marcus Katkin. He was extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. He spent a couple of days helping me find the "right" Legacy - patiently taking me out for several test drives. I love,love, love my new "used" car. I would NOT hesitate to refer a potential buyer to Tri-City Subaru and especially to Marcus. Thank you again Marcus!!

Ron Lessard is amazing!!

by from Rochester nh |

My purchase was so easy. My salesman, Ron Lessard is so knowledgeable about my Legacy. ... I won't buy anywhere else.

My highlights getting a brand new car

by from Acton, Me. |

I will start off saying first . That I am a Subaru fan for life. I have owned 4 of them form when I first got my permit to drive. A 1982 Dl station wagon. Ran that little car until it could pass inspection any more. A good 5yrs. Than I picked up a 1986 Gl wagon as my second car. Drove that car for a good 3yrs. My third Subaru was the longest. A 1993 Subaru Legacy sedan. A good 12yrs. With 293,000 miles. But the Maine winters really did a number on it. So I moved on to a 2003 Outback the second longest owned car I had. But it was showing it was time to move on. I really never ever bought brand new cars. All have been used vehicles. So one Saturday afternoon I stopped at Tir-city Subaru and poked around after doing a car search on line. Not sure what I wanted for a car. And thats how I met Marcus Katkin. So we went out and looked at the models. And when he asked which one I would like to test drive first. I went right to the 2016 outback first. I was very drawn to it. I loved it. But I did not go home with it right away. I went back and had my 03 looked at by the service department and a bit later the news wasn't good. I thank them for looking at it. And I know that I had to start looking. Later that afternoon I called Marcus and said I want the 2016 outback I knew it was the right choice. I kinda think Marcus knew that was going to be the one. Had it cleaned and washed before I returned later that afternoon. Marcus was very knowledgeable on very thing in and outside of the car. Showed how things worked and made feel very comfortable driving it home. In my very first brand new vehicle ever. And made feel very comfortable in bring in my 2016 in for service. When needed or as needed. Awesome job Marcus !!!! As well as everyone there. Very Polite and Pleasant and very Friendly and a every hard working staff all around. I hope this helps to anyone that is looking into getting a Subaru. Give Tri-city subaru a shot.

THANK YOU MARCUS!

by from Dover, nh |

After looking for a new car for over a year, Marcus made me feel comfortable and confident in my purchase. He definitely earned my business. Thank you Marcus.

Happy with New Car

by from Chichester NH |

After owing another vehicle for 8 months, and checking Imprezas online locally, I visited Tri City on a Saturday and drove away with an Impreza. Marcus, my sales guy, was polite. knowledgeable and professional. Everyone was courteous, the entire process went smoothly and I was on my way home in 2 1/2 hours. Tri City has a huge selection, including used vehicles compared to other Subaru Dealerships. I am happy with my purchase and hope to enjoy my car for many years to come. If you like Subarus, you will love Tri City.

My 4th Subaru from Tri City!

by from Portsmouth, NH |

I buy all of my Subarus from Tri City! I will never buy from another dealership after all my great experiences with both Sales and Service! My most recent purchase (my 4th with Tri City Subaru) was with Marcus. He was very thorough in going over all the new features of my new Subaru and really knew his stuff! Thanks again Tri City and Marcus!