Crain Ford of Jacksonville

1800 School Dr, Jacksonville, AR 72076

New 888-601-2876 New 888-601-2876
Used 866-643-2066 Used 866-643-2066
Service 877-709-3969 Service 877-709-3969

Crain Ford's truck of the year!

Great experience!

by from Jacksonville, AR |

"From the start to finish this was a great expoerience. Came in looking for a vehicle that has better gas mileage than the Jeep Cherokee and walked out with an Escape. The sales and finance team are great people and make sure my wife was comfortable with and understood every aspect of the financing and warranties. Thanks to the Crain Ford team, now we own three Fords." S. James

Great service

by from Searcy,Ar |

Mr Dorn was very helpful with my f150. He did everything he said he would and got me back on the road in a very short amount of time.

January 21, 2016

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Crain Ford Jacksonville! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

service department

by from sherwood, ar |

The service department always takes care of me, they go above and beyond to make sure I'm taken care of. Keep up the good work

Overall Good experience

by from Jacksonville, Arkansas |

I bought a used Ford Focus which I love. The staff was extremely helpful and not very pushy for salesmen (Which is a huge plus to me) when I was browsing for a car. After I purchased the Focus I asked for the code for the door. They told me they would find it and to come back the next day which I was fine with after being there for a few hours, and it getting late. The next day I go in and they kind of pushed me to the side. It seems like they had the sale so why put in the extra mile. After about 30 minutes of waiting they come back and tell me they don't have the code! Now my options are limited and I need to find a way to get the code to the door lock. A few days later I get a call asking how I was liking the car, but nothing about the code. Overall my only complaint is not having the code to the door. Besides that service was great to me and I have been enjoying my vehicle.

January 7, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback, Cody. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy.

buyer

by from North Little Rock, Ar |

2016 Explorer service was great and staff very helpful

Service

by from Mount Ida, Arkansas |

I did and do receive good service. In going over my previous service records, I noted that there doesn't seem to be a consistency in in fees charged, such as labor and environmental fee. Not sure why that is. Would like to point out that the service tech stated that the engine oil life read out could not be reset, and the service manager told him the instructions from RAM/Dodge to reset this readout. The service tech stated that he tried that and it didn't work, however prior to leaving the parking lot at the dealership, I followed the instructions that the service manager stated and it did in fact reset the Engine Oil Life readout. When I bought this vehicle, I was told that the Service Department was open on Saturdays on a first come first serve basis. I drive from Mount Ida, Arkansas just to have my vehicle serviced at the dealership and to maintain the 100,000 mile engine and drive train warranty. Saturday is the only time I can do that. My last visit I was told that they usually only accept appointments on Saturdays, but since it was a slow day (December 26th), they would take care of me. My point is, if the policy for service has changed for Saturday service, it would be nice to know that in advance. Service manager stated that the policy had change in March 2015, however I had my vehicle service in April 2015, on Saturday and nothing was mentioned about appointments only.

Friendly staff

by from Jacksonville,ar |

F150,the staff was very professional and helpful. Hands down the best vehicle buying experience I have ever had

December 29, 2015

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Robert. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Fast, thorough service

by from Jacksonville, AR |

The service was excellent. My car was ready quickly and clean. Thank you for washing it.

Amazing deal & staff. They treated us like family

by from Fayetteville, Arkansas |

Great and honest folks, clean facility, and simply an Amazing Deal. Thanks Travis Pettit of Crain Hyundai-Fayetteville for taking the time and effort to put me in touch with these guys and helping facilitate the wonderful deal with Bill and Patton of Crain Ford of Jacksonville. P.S. These guys and gals treated us like family and even went out of their way to provide my wife a comfortable and private place to breast feed our 3month baby girl. -Matt B.

December 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. The staff at Crain Ford Jacksonville always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

#1 Team

by from cabot, AR |

You always take good care of my vehicles and nothing is forgotten about after the service. I am always as many times while in the waiting room if there is anything that you can get for me. It isn't like I am just left alone and forgotten about till my vehicle is finished. I like that very much! Thank you.