Markosian Auto

4238 Redwood Road, Taylorsville, UT 84123

Thank you Tracy...

by from California |

Tracy was a wonderful salesman that helped us over the duration of almost a week. We don't buy new things very often and we are very picky on what we spend our money on. We ended up getting a 2010 Honda Odyssey that has everything we wanted in a car and its perfect for our family. Thank you Tracy, we truly enjoyed working with you and Markosian. I will be making sure to send others in the market your direction:)

Thanks.....

by from San Diego |

Thanks for having faith in us and getting us into exactly what we not only wanted but really needed

Thanks Marksosian Auto and Staff

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We bought a new Odyssey last weekend and we couldnt be happier with the outcome. We knew the options we wanted and budget that we had to stick with. I was very impressed with not only how quickly they found us exactly what we were looking for, but they they worked within our budget.

Thank you!!!

by from California |

Thank you for all of your help getting us into our dream car! Still cant believe it's mine, I mean ours lol!

Thanks for everything!

by from California |

After being turned down over and over again, I'm glad I came to you guys. Thanks for everything we loved working with you and it was a nice and smooth process. I will be referring others to you!

Excellent Salesman!

by from California |

Jim was an excellent salesman. He walked me through the process and explained everything to me in great detail.

Markosian Auto, Taylorsville Utah

by from Taylorsville , Utah |

My wife and I are looking to buy a car for our son. One of the radio stations I listen to frequently talks about Markosian Auto so I wanted to go there to look for a car. When we got out of our car we were greeted by a guy named Josh. We talked for a few minutes and I told him we were looking for a car that would be no more than $5000 out the door and we would be paying cash. Josh told us that he was new there and he didn't know what car they have in that price range, but the Finance Manager could tell us. We looked at a few cars on the lot then went inside. Josh went and got the Finance Manager named Gabe. We told him our situation and he immediately asked why we were not trying to build credit for our son by financing a car. I thought this was wierd since we are going to pay cash. We talked to Gabe for a few minutes and he was absolutely no help to us. He said he would have Josh show us some cars. Josh came back and said he was going to go locate the cars for us to look at. My wife and I waited inside and Josh was gone a lot longer than he should have been. I finally stopped another salesman and asked him to check on Josh and find out what was taking so long. We stepped outside and Josh came back apologizing for taking so long, he said he wanted to check another car but was walking around at a slow pace like he was lost. By this time I could take no more of this so I told Josh how unacceptable this service was and that we were ready to leave and take our business elsewhere. I decided to give this dealership one last chance and told Josh that I might reconsider if he went and got the manager but that we would only wait a few minutes. Josh went back inside, we did not see where he went, we waited a few more minutes then got in our car and left. This is one business that we will never do business with and we will recommend against buying a car here.

Excellent - 5 Stars!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Was very helpful!! I got the car I asked for and for a great price!

Appreciate all your help!

by from West Valley, UT |

We really appreciate the honest help we received today during our car buying experience. The staff was very friendly and made our experience one to share with friends and family in the area!

Worst experience! would not recommend!

by from Taylorsville |

I'd like to start off by saying the buying process went very well. Fred, one of the car salesman, made sure our needs were met accordingly. He was not pushy at all and was also sincere. We even recommended our family to go to Markosian to purchase a car! Which I do have to say their experiences at markosian were horrible! So we had this car for seven months and paid our payments every two weeks without a problem until yesterday. After another week of hard work we went in to Markosian to pay our bi-weekly payment, as usual. But this time they ask to search the car because there was an issue witb the GPS. The GM of Markosian tells us that if the GPS has been tampered with, we could loose the car. So he comes back in and tells us that the GPS has been disconnected since January and that theh no longer want to do business with us anymore. They force us to take all of our belongings out of the car and give them the keys! This car is our only means for transportation and now we are stuck with no car! I would not advise you to Purchase a car through Markosian because they do not value their hard working employees. They ARE NOT reliable.