Markosian Auto

4238 Redwood Road, Taylorsville, UT 84123

I got a great price on our 2009 Ford 150

by from West Valley, UT |

I got a great price on our 2009 Ford 150- Thought I might get more back on our trade but understand why we didn't. We feel good about the price of the truck and cant wait to take it on our first road trip.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

by from Bountiful, UT |

Dirty dealership, terrible salesperson (Blaine), not willing to assist customers, only want to push ridiculous sky high interest rates while trying to hide details of the presented deal. Just try to get a straight answer from these guys. I am still shaking my head at how bad these guys are!!! Wont even talk to you unless you are willing to waste hours of your day there.

Affordable Cars

by from 4703 S Redwood Rd Taylorsville, UT 84123 |

Nice staff, affordable cars. Will be back. Thank you and God Bless!

Very helpful services

by from 4832 S Redwood Rd, Taylorsville, UT 84123 |

Thank you for all your help getting us into our dream car! Still believe it's mine, I mean ours lol!

Very helpful getting me into my car

by from West Valley, Ut |

I really didnt think I would be able to get financed after my ongoing divorce over the past year. My credit is (to put it nicely) shot. Its embarrassing going into a dealership and basically airing all your dirty laundry to complete strangers. I got a little emotional after telling them my situation. My salesman Tracy was so wonderful and supportive. He just met me that day and it felt like I had known him for years. I will absolutely be back to Markosian.

Disappointed

by from salt Lake city, utah |

I bought a Nissan altima in February 2014 and the test drive was over all good. But maybe a week after I got the car I started having problems starting it and then my key broke off in the ignition so I called markosian auto and the guy told me they don't have any other keys besides the one i got so I had to fork out $185 for a new key with chip. Then they don't seem to care about you or the car once you take it off the lot all they car about is the payment which is steep on top of that they give you a 12 month warranty which practically cover nothing you still have to pay a outrageous deposit why have a warranty. I will never buy another car from this company.

Love it!!

by from West Valley , UT |

I am a return customer to Markosian Auto- I was more satisfied and excited this time around, (even though the first time was great!) I didnt know if awesomeness could get any better but Fred and Markosian proved me wrong! Love it!

Love it!

by from West Valley, UT |

I am a return customer to Markosian Auto. Even though the first time working with them was great, the second time around was even better. Fred and Markosian were pure awesomeness (not sure if that's a word but it should be!) I love it and will be back!

Don't waste your time!

by from Salt lake city, Utah |

Bad experience. If your looking for a car don't go to Markosian auto. Their customer service is a joke. I went there with my 18 year old son to help him buy a car. They wanted to run both his credit and mine before we were allowed to actually look at cars on their lot. Then they repeatedly tried to sell him a car he didn't want (the car hadn't been detailed and was disgusting). Very, very slow to give us any help. In the end we left. I called the next day and no one was available to help me. I asked for a return phone call. That was 2 days ago. No one has contacted me. I have decent credit. I don't recommend shopping there. They do jerk you around.

So sad! Very upsetting experiance!

by from Lemoore, Ca |

Okay, fist I love our car! I will never buy another car from these people ever again ever! We went in, and bought a Jeep Compass, the the entire experience was horrific to say the least! James the man that sold us the car lied, and lied and lied, we got in the car and there was this smell, he said they would detail the car, and we could pick it up the next day, okay no worries. We come back to get the car, and it still smelled, and he kept telling us oh the seats are damp they just need to dry..... No no James the seats were not damp, we found after we got to California (where my husband is stationed) dead fish parts under the back seat. We called, explained the situation, and he said bring it in and we will detail is again, bounus for us we get to spend most of my husband's leave dealing with this man. We took the car back in at 9 am, they had the car until 6 pm, the car was drenched on the inside, about an inch of standing water under the carpet, needless to say we spoke to a manger, and it was about the same response as from James. After my husband and I and our sister spent three days detailing the car ourselves, we got most of the smell out. James called and yelled at me telling me we didn't give him enough time to detail the car, we were promised compensation, nothing ever came of it, we wasted so much time that could of been spent with family dealing with this. They did replace the noise reducing matt that goes under the back seat that they should have done in the first place, but all in all getting yelled at, and having James tell us over and over again that it was damp seats and our fault, I will never buy a car from this place again, and I will make sure everyone I know, will know how awful our experience was.