Markosian Auto

4238 Redwood Road, Taylorsville, UT 84123

Attentive

by from West Valley, UT |

This is the second time coming to Markosian to buy a car. The sales people are always so nice, helpful and attentive to our needs.

Great Dealership

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

It's my second purchase from here. They've been great about everything, especially when it comes to customer service and having fair prices. They tend to have decent selection. I've never had a problem finding something that I liked. I assume that they are better than other dealerships in the area. I wouldn't know because I haven't bothered going anywhere else.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Taylorsville, UT |

My car buying experience auto was really good. Everyone was great with answering all of my questions and dealing with a picky person like me and weren't pushy at all. really appreciates their honesty.

Good Experience

by from Taylorsville, UT |

My experience was as good as I hope it would be when it came to buying my next car. I was very satisfied with the service they provided. He was attentive throughout the entire process, the finance department was easy to deal with, and my car is exactly what I was looking for. I could not ask for more from an auto dealer. Thanks guys.

Not at all what was promised...

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I just feel have to write this review. Let me just get this in first, James and Blaine were both very helpful as sales reps. However, the first time we went there, we specifically mentioned that we were there for the start over program, because we had bad credit, and were totally ignored on that point. A week later, "Oh, start over program!" We were promised that it would help repair our credit rating, but they sold us pretty much a lemon, that we're trying to get out of. They won't handle any of the issues we've had since day 1. I've been making my payments on time 2x a month, usually early, but when we went to another dealership last night, we found out that our early/on time payments for the last 14 months have not once been reported to the credit bureaus!! How does that help to rebuild credit?? I will never refer another person to them! "Won't get jerked around"? I feel that's all we've gotten in the last 14 months!!

by from Draper, UT |

Our salesman knew what we were looking for and made sure we didnt leave until we checked everything off our "must have list". TY

A+++ Markosian Auto

by from Taylorsville, UT |

We really appreciate the honest help we received today during our buying experience. The staff was very friendly and made our experience one to share with friends and family in the area.

Very nice

by from West Valley, UT |

Patrick was very nice and friendly and I am very happy that he was here to help us get a new car. If and when I come back I would be happy to get the same sales person.

Great Dealer

by from West Valley, UT |

The West Valley Auto Plaza staff is knowledgeable and trustworthy. I see how other dealerships treat their customers and know why people dread them so much. I recommend they try West Valley Auto Plaza instead. It?s definitely a 5 star dealership.

Great Sale!!!

by from West Valley, UT |

I just bought a 4runner here and it was a great experience. I don't like the car buying experience but my sales person was awesome. No pressure at all. My sincere thanks!