Crain Ford Little Rock

4601 Colonel Glenn Plaza Drive, Little Rock, AR 72210

New 866-725-5608
Used 855-767-5875

Crain Ford's Got 'Em

Worst Service Department EVER!!!!

by from Little Rock, AR |

Twice I've had my 2013 vehicle in for service and twice its been a disaster. Needed my car fixed and out at a certain/agreed upon time. Not only did I not get my car back on-time. But they didn't even work on my car. Blamed it on the dispatcher not getting the ticket to the technician. Ask me if I wanted to reschedule. Are you kidding!!!! I'll never go to Crain Ford on Colonel Glenn again!!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM CRAIN

by from Little Rock AR |

Old time horror story of half truths and conning to sell.

Terrible Service Department

by from Little Rock, Arkansas |

My mother bought a used Ford Explorer from Crain Ford. The previous owner had bought Michelin Tires a few months before trading it in. When my mother took it back two weeks later to have a repair work done, they removed her Michelin tires and replaced them with a lesser brand. When she commented about it they told her it never had Michelin tires on it. But she know it did because she had two family members tell her that she had good tires. After talking to several people the service department came up with a ticket saying that the tires were to be replaced. Will never do business with this dealership. They took advantage of a elderly woman and she never got any satisfaction from anyone.

After the deal!!!!

by from Little Rock |

Got my pre owned 2008 Mustang, left with a tail light out, no one mentioned,as I drove off, I got home and a friend told me. I have not made a payment yet, but purchased extended warranty and car care warranty, exactly oe month later I had to take it in because air was blowing hot, told it would cost me $916.00, of which Crain will pay $400.00, leaving a balance of $516.00, I have not made my first payment. For them to find out what was wrong and to change a bulb in tail light, cost me $192.00. Stuart got a loan rate I agreed on, he did work on this, thank you and Brooks was in training, he did what he could! But just a bug in your ears, when you leave the parking lot, seems you are pretty much on your own. I was told since the air worked when I left they wouldnt pay the total..and of course its not covered by any of the "extended warranties"...oh well. Another lesson learned.

Crain Ford Little Rock responded to this review

August 24, 2012

Thank you for the review regarding your recent purchase at Crain Ford Chenal. We're sorry about the problems you're experiencing with your vehicle. Please feel free to contact Chris Pharis, General Manager, at Crain Ford Chenal either by phone at 501-542-6041, or email at chrispharis@crainteam.net. We look forward to visiting with you.

Don't give them your business

by from Alexander, AR |

Stay away from this dealership!! They keep you waiting and string you along with promises that they don't deliver. My wife and I spent a total of some 3 hours or so mostly waiting. We were told they were waiting to hear back on some supposed deal that never came. We were asked to leave on Friday night and again Sunday afternoon because they supposedly could not get an answer on a deal. I will never give any business to Crain and will tell everyone I know to stay away from Crain. They are a bunch of liars!!"

Good Job

by from Little Rock, AR |

"Kenny, Jim, Dennis and Chris were all very interested in my satisfaction and really meeting my needs." "We purchased a 2012 Ford Fusion and Kenny did everything we asked of him and surprised us with even more good news." Thanks for your caring.John Holland

The way it should be done.

by from Jacksonville, Arkansas |

arry Hodges is an excellent salesperson, never pressuring us or pushing us into a purchase of a care we didn want. He was careful to ask us what we wanted in a car and took time with us to try several out. Larry is a courteous, patient and honest salesperson. We will buy another car from him someday.D. Mackey

Great People in Service Department

by from North Little Rock, AR |

veryone at Crain Ford Chenal was very efficient, courteous and knowledgeable. We were treated with respect and all word was performed to specifications. We are very satisfied with their work, and will definitely go back. Our Service Advisor, Dennis, was very professional. And a sweet lady, Jayma Stephens, call a few days later to make sure everything was good.Freddi P.

Crain Ford Chenal

by from Little Rock |

"This is the 2nd vehicle purchase within a year from Crain. This was my wife car, she loves her 2011 Ford Fusion, driving, handling and overall appearance. Larry Hodges is still our go-to salesman. He knowledgeable, patient and caring. We need more like Larry." T. Hendricks

Good Dealership

by from Little Rock, AR |

"My salesperson, Kenny G. was a pleasure to work with. He was always prompt in returning my calls or emails and it was the most stress free vehicle purchase I ever had. I've not heard back about the rearview mirror housing that I was guaranteed since the drivers side one was cracked at the time of purchase. I was told it would only be a couple of days but its been a few weeks and I still haven't heard anything. Other than that, I really enjoy my new F150!" T. Foreman