Crain Ford Little Rock

4601 Colonel Glenn Plaza Dr, Little Rock, AR 72210

New 888-828-4155
Used 888-974-1233
Service 888-216-8518

Crain Ford's Truck of the year!

Service Customer Experience was Good

by from Benton, AR |

I read the reviews and was hesitant to visit this dealership for service work because in the past they had some pretty harsh reviews but I have to say I was pretty happy with my experience. I'm not sure if there has been some changes in staff or what the deal was, but I don't have a single negative thing to say about my visit. I got in and out pretty quickly and everyone was courteous and helpful. I'd recommend this place to my friends for sure.

Can't Complain

by from Little Rock, AR |

First of all, the dealership is super clean and very comfortable. If you have to spend a few hours getting your car serviced this is the place to go. I'm sure all dealerships have the standard coffee, soda, water, popcorn experience but this place is New and always clean and just an overall cool place. I can use their wifi to catch up on "office work" while I'm waiting and a Keurig Coffee maker is always a plus! Can't complain a bit!

Helpfull & Friendly

by from Little Rock, AR |

I bought my new Ford F150 a few months ago and worked with Jessie Mosely who was great and completely met all of my expectations as a sales person. He helped me find what I wanted and I felt like I drove away with a great deal. I just recently went in for my first service visit and was very happy with the level of customer service I received in the service department too. I have to say I'm happy with all aspects from purchasing to service work. Great place!

great service, tired rotated, everyone was nice

by from little rock, AR |

taken in my car to get my tires rotated. everyone was very helpful and nice

Love that they wash my Car after service!

by from Little rock |

First of all, the service department waiting area is really really nice! Huge tv' sand very comfortable. I also love that they wash my car every time I come in to have service done. I didn't buy my car here but I have purchased tires and had all of my service done here and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Service Department

by from Little rock |

Overall experience has has been pleasant. The facilities are great. I would like to recommend that the dealership employed a greater or someone to acknowledge me upon my arrival. Other than that I'm happy.

Great customer service

by from Little rock, Arkansas |

Amazing customer service, and friendly people. They made the process easy and enjoyable. Wouldn't go anywhere else

MIKE JONES

by from SEARCY, AR |

I visited Crain Ford of Little Rock on 3/3 to look for a new truck. I was blown away by the service I received from their sales staff. Not only was the selection huge but the over the top eagerness to make sure I knew all the rebates on each model and the best overall purchase options for me just blew me away. I had been to North Point earlier in the day and they didn't act like they even wanted to talk me, I was a bother to them. It was great to feel like someone actually wanted my business and was willing to work to get it. GOOD JOB!

Good salesman

by from Central, Arkansas |

Deshawn is a great salesman, but that dealership doesn't deserve to have him. He went above and beyond searching for a vehicle for me. However, when it came down to it, every vehicle that they would find for me at another dealership, would not come through. I waited for 4 days to get a deal done and walked away empty handed after the sales manager said that I would have to travel anywhere from 4 to 6 hours away to meet the driver and pick up the vehicle I wanted...which is absurd to say the least. Again no fault of my salesman, just poor ethics and communications from higher up the food change.

Crain Ford Little Rock responded to this review

February 3, 2015

We are so sorry to hear about your experience at Crain. The service you described is certainly not up to par with our standards, as we strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction. Please contact clientcare@crainteam.com to elaborate on your experience. We would like to discuss options for resolving this matter to your satisfaction. Again, we apologize for your displeasure during your recent visit. Sincerely, Crain Team Marketing

I didn't like my second visit like the first

by from Little Rock |

This was the second time I've been there for an oil change at this dealership on Col. Glenn. First time went pretty well except I picked up a pulse in my brakes. I asked them if they torque the wheels when they rotated them. They said they do. I got so busy I didn't double check them myself though I shouldn't have to. The second time I went to get my oil changed, I asked them again if they torque the wheels when they rotate my wheels. Again they said yes. As I was waiting for my van to be pulled in, I noticed a truck getting it's tires put on. The guy was using an impact wrench, which is a big no no in my book unless you're only spinning the nuts on to follow up with a torque wrench. Nope, the guy popped the hub cap on and he was done. ! I talked to a mechanic when he came in to tell me my van wouldn't fit on the lifts in the oil change area. He explained that's why it's taken almost a half hour to figure out they need to put it on a large rack in another area. Funny, they went through this same situation the last time I was here. I thought they'd figured it out back then and took note. Was I the only one bringing in a van so they don't know? I doubt it. So wasted time there. They finally finished up about 2 hours later. Mind you I went to the express lane and was the only one there. A mechanic came over and assured me they use a torque stick on my tires. Ok, I'll let that slide since it's the south. I never heard it called a torque STICK before. I was glad to finally get out of there. As I walked around the front of my van I notice oily hand prints on the hood and across the chrome grill. What a pig I thought. I was disappointed how sloppy they were with my van and wanted to get out of there before I said something unpleasing. I later saw more dirty oily hand prints on the back bumper and on all four wheel covers from them rotating my tires. I sent in an e-mail mentioning this issue and disappointment and after two days have not yet been contacted by them. If they don't give a hoot, then I'll go someplace else. My van looked like I took it to a shade tree mechanic when I got it back. Oh, and the "inspection" they say they do I have to wonder. My engine oil dip stick was dirty as hell from him using it, but my transmission dip stick was nice and clean. Why wouldn't they check the level of the transmission? I thought that was in their list of inspections. I could be wrong, but that doesn't make sense to me. I won't go back to that dealership for the reasons I've given. I'll avoid any dealership with the name Crain in front of it just in case they're all run the same way.