Atlanta Best Used Cars

Atlanta Best Used Cars

5141 Buford Hwy, Norcross, GA 30071

Used 866-631-8725

I HATE BUYING CAR BUT TIO MADE STRESSFUL FREE !!!!

by from atlanta ga |

I hate buying cars. I find it stressful and aggravating. This experience was the _least_ stressful and aggravating I?ve ever had buying a used car. Our salesman, Tio, saw us pull up and came out to meet us. I had already done my due diligence so I knew exactly what car I wanted: a 2011 Kia Sorento that I?d seen online and came with a discount (thanks to my job). I was impressed from having seen it online because this dealership actually *includes the Carfax report* on the vehicle right on the same page that tells you everything about it. KBB on this Kia was $5-6000 more than they were asking for it so of course I jumped at it. Tio was very up front with us. He explained all the things that were potential concerns with the car: it lacked a dome light and there were some few scratches in the cargo area in the back. These were both, to me, trivial things. (My older car has a nonworking dome light that drained the battery for weeks until the mechanic realized it). All the more serious concerns on my checklist were right where I wanted them to be. Low mileage. No leaks. No odd noises. No weird pulling to one direction or another. No noise when turning the wheel or hitting the brakes. The test drive gave us a little concern. The vehicle revved high when accelerating. When we mentioned it to Tio, he immediately got us back in the car and showed us what had caused the problem: it was that the automatic transmission had a setting that looked like we had it all the way in Drive, but we hadn?t, so it was waiting for us to shift all the way, resulting in the high RPMs. Once he explained that, Tio let us take it back out for a second test drive so that we could be satisfied that he wasn?t playing games with us. He answered all my questions, and I had a lot of them. Aside from some issues that Tio himself could not have been responsible for that made the experience stressful, I couldn?t have asked for a better used car experience. He wasn?t pushy, which is important to me. He wasn't hard sell, which I was relieved to see. He wasn?t derisive to me because I?m a woman, and that?s not just important, but would have been a dealbreaker for me. I don?t know about his coworkers as I didn?t get to see much of them, but anyone in Atlanta who?s shopping for a used car would do well to work with Tio. I have had the Kia for a day and am still delighted with it.

Zee great customer service

by from Wren, Georgia |

Great person to deal with and great service and information on car we bought. Will highly recommend this place to my friends and family.

Knowledgable & Helpful Staff

by from Atlanta, GA |

Tio the Sales Manager was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient during my car buying experience...I test drove several cars and was able to purchase exactly what I wanted at a competitive price. Had the car checked by Nissan and the Pathfinder was in excellent condition. I was able to get pre-approved online, so the financing process was a breeze at the dealership.

Great service, clean dealership, no pressure

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

I worked with Tio who made everything relaxed. I came in expecting to look around at a few lots in the area, but the deal we made was a lower price with better options than any lot in the Atlanta area; trust me, I did my research. Financing and paperwork was all done in a reasonable period of time. Would definitely come back and see these guys again when I'm in the market to upgrade. If you're looking for a Nissan, I'd start here first.

Nice salesman

by from Hiawassee |

Too was very helpful. We have bought a lot of cars and this was one the best and fastest experiences we have had. I highly recommend this dealership for your car purchasing needs.

Great Experience

by from Roswell, GA |

We bought our 2013 Nissan Murano LE Platinum from Zee at Atlanta Best Cars. He was exceptional and I would highly recommend buying from him. We came and looked at the car twice before making an appointment with him to purchase. I always called ahead approxiamtely 30-45 minutes to give them a chance to pull the car around. (They were in a temporary location before moving into their new dealership.) Zee was very informative and was never "pushy". He answered all of our questions and gave us the time we needed to make our comparisons.

Zee was great !!

by from Atlanta, GA |

Just purchased a pathfinder from Zee. I had a great experience and would recommend this dealer to anyone.

TIO WAS VERY NICE!!!

by from ATLANTA GA |

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE BY TIO , I LOVE MY CAR , IT WAS A GREAT DEAL!!!

tio was excellent at getting me the car i wanted

by from Duluth Ga |

I was able to get the car with the package I was looking for all within my price range. I will be back for a future purchase as will I be recommending this dealership to friends and family for future purchases.

Nissan

by from Chattanooga tn |

The associate I was helped by showed and explained everything I needed to know about the car and put no pressure on my decision.ask for zee