Atlanta Best Used Cars

Atlanta Best Used Cars

5192 Buford Hwy, Norcross, GA 30071

Used 866-631-8725

They blame the customers!!

by from Columbus GA |

I'm reading the reviews from unsatisfied customers and in every single one the dealership's response somehow blames the customer. Take some responsibility!!! The same types of complaints from multiple customers should tell you something and you should want to improve your salesman's skills not excuse them! NEVER EVER EVER would I come to you again based on this alone.

Customer service terrible

by from norcross,ga |

I just visited the lot today which was crowded & tiny. I called ahead & when I arrived it took them 15-20 minutes to get the car. Next the test drive didn't included the dealer staying in the car. He parked the car out front, took my license, and left the car for my dad & I to drive in an area where we were unfamiliar. Finally the very attitude and nature of the dealers were offensive & condescending. There was no negotiation even though the car had scratches. They only offered to fill the scratches in when it needed to be buffed out. There answer was that they can't do it. There was also and old couple and a mother & daughter pair who upped &left due to the treatment. I would never recommend this place. The cars are questionable just like the service.

Excellent.

by from Grayson, Georgia |

I just bought a car from Atlanta Best Used Cars. It was a really good experience.Their sales team was really friendly. Ali and Chris were the people helping me with the purchase. Over all it was a nice experience buying a car.

Service was great, staff friendly, and helpful!

by from Lawrenceville, Georgia |

I was shopping for a used car and came across this dealer and ended up buying an Altima!! My dealer was friendly and it was the best experience ever!

Great Service

by from Atlanta, Ga |

Great Job all around! Very friendly and made the process easy and seamless. We will recommend to our friends!

Great salesman!!!

by from Marietta, GA |

My husband and I just went to look at a 2013 Nissan Altima - we weren't necessarily ready to buy. We were immediately greeted by a salesman named Tio. He was extremely knowledgeable about his car inventory and found me exactly what I wanted. We did a test drive, and fell in love with the car. Tio was helpful in getting my payment down to the amount that I wanted it. He explained all the paperwork to us and walked us through the whole process very smoothly. We bought the car THAT night! If you need a nice used car at a great price, go see Tio at Atlanta's Best Used Cars!

Best car purchase process I have ever had

by from Simpsonville, Sc |

I could not be happier with the process of buying my Infiniti M35 Hybrid. Price was spectacular, car was exactly as described, and pictures were very clear. I would make the trip back in future with no reservation.

BAD BAD CUSTOMER SERVICES, NO SERVICE!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I saw some nice Nissan Atlima online and sent my wife to the dealer because I was out of town, she went there on Sunday and the sales person that attended to her was very rude. She asked he to see the car we saw online but he said if she saw it online, they have. He told her that he can't show her any car until he runs her credit numbers so he can know what he's dealing with, his exact words. Woooooow, she call me and I can hear him in the background talking rudely and loud. I don't know if this sales associate is a representation of the dealership or not but this is not how you treat a customer. The other reviews here does not represent what she experience there. Avoid this dealer.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Dacula, GA |

We bought a car his weekend and are thrilled with the purchase! We were skeptical at first since the dealership is so small, but Tio was awesome and the whole process was short and sweet! I would do business with them again any day!! We got a great car at a great price with no hassles. I'll take that any day over painful big dealership games.

Atlanta Best Used Cars responded to this review

July 23, 2014

We really appreciate your patronage.

Love, love love my new car!

by from Atlanta |

Purchased a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE IT! Best decision I've made in a long time. It rides really good and is fully loaded. We got a really good deal! Extremely happy with this purchase.

Atlanta Best Used Cars responded to this review

July 23, 2014

Hope to see you again for a future purchase. Thank you