Maguire Chrysler Dodge Jeep Subaru Hyundai RAM

Service 888-815-6420

Make it a Family Thing!

Highly, Highly Satisfied!

by from Auburn, NY |

We had shopped around online for some time, looking for the best prices on a slightly used Subaru and consistently landed back on Maguire?s website. Dan Foster took great care of us, explaining how Maguire?s conducted business, taking us on a tour of the facility, and showing us the car we had came to see. The buying process went smoothly, and we left happy owners of a great little 2012 Subaru Legacy! It was so nice to finally walk into a dealership where the salespeople didn?t act like vultures!! Dan made us feel very welcomed and comfortable. He was very knowledgeable and great to work with! Don?t hesitate to stop in if you?re shopping around! Thank you Dan, for everything! I absolutely love my Subaru!

Low miles 08 impreza

by from Ithaca NY |

I recently purchased a low miles used Subaru Impreza from Mike Mindemann. Awesome guy great to work with. Brought the car down to my exact price point!

Brian Nowlan is Awesome

by from Ithaca NY |

Brian was awesome, knowledgeable and just delightful to work with. This is our 2nd car from Maguire (our son has a Toyota from Maquire. We will recommend our friends and family and will be back next time we are looking for a car.

Excellent representative

by from Cortland, NY |

Frank Khan was really attentive and patient with me. I took out many different cars. He knew each car's features inside and out. I would recommend this dealership and salesman to anyone who needs a new(er) car.

It's My Car Now

by from Elmira, NY |

Our salesman, Brian Nowlan, was very helpful throughout the whole transaction. It took longer than usual and he was with us the whole time. He is very personable and knowledgeable about the car, I would recommend him to all my friends. He made the experience very enjoyable.

I was well taken care of!

by from Ithaca, NY |

The easiest part of trading in my car and purchasing a new one was at the dealership. I was very straight forward with what I wanted, and they were very straight forward with what would work for me and my budget. The haggle-free buying experience is quite pleasant, and they really did offer the lowest price for the car I was looking at. My sales representative, Andrew Pike, was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. I never felt pressured or coerced into buying something that I didn't want. As I said earlier, Maguire (and mostly Andrew) made the process go very smoothly for me, and we were able to finalize everything in a timely manner. When I came in to pick up my new car and finally trade in my old one, everything was all set in place by the time I got there, and Andrew even helped me move my things to the new car! Andrew checked in with me the next day to see how everything was going with the new car, and also checked in a couple more times over the next few days. When I needed something adjusted with the new car, it was taken care of right away with no hassle. I definitely felt like an important customer not just when I was there, but once I took my new car home as well. Overall, I really liked the straight forward nature of the buying process at Maguire. Unlike many other customers, I knew exactly what I wanted, and had a pretty specific budget. Maguire made it happen, and made it go smoothly. They were patient and supportive when I was dealing with my bank (not one affiliated with Maguire - it is an out of state bank), and they made sure the car I picked out was still available for me. Andrew is a very friendly, knowledgeable, and dependable sales representative. I will definitely be contacting him in the future for my next car purchase!

My Forester is the best Forester

by from Ithaca, NY |

Mike Mindemann meet me as soon as I got out of the car, I told him Ive been looking at many dealerships and have yet to find the right car. He asked me all I was looking for and brought me to a car that just came in. It was everything that i was looking for. Nothing fancy. He also took me on a test drive up and down hills letting me get the feel of the forester. Mike was a lot of help and made it very easy for me to drive away that day! I will recommend anyone needing to buy a car to him!

my new 2012 legacy.

by from groton n.y. |

very good sales person...and enjoyable sales rep.very pleasnt to deal with i would not have a problem sending any one here to deal with this young man! He is a excellent sails person!

Painless car buying experience

by from Ithaca, NY |

I was looking for a used Civic, and I saw online that there were a few at Maguire. This was my first time buying a car, so I was pretty nervous, but Jessica Hughes (the salesperson I worked with) was really friendly and helpful. The whole process of buying my Civic was painless and stress-free, and I'm so grateful to her and Maguire!

2013 Sonata Buyer

by from Ithaca, ny |

Working with David on the sale of my 2013 Sonata was a very easy process. He was very patient and flexible during the stages of buying the car.

Our First Lease

by from Ithaca, NY |

Brian Nowlan was a bright, knowledgeable efficient sales person. He listens well, and gives clear concise information back. We would highly recommend him to anyone. We would look forward to using his A+ services in the future