Deanda Motor Sales

(5.0) 1 Reviews

3420 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78415

1 of 1 review

Got a great deal as a first time car buyer! =)

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I was referred to Deanda's by a friend of the family, and they were great. As a used car sales lot alot of their vehicles come and go quickly, but they were more than happy to let me see everything that they had available, and they were very friendly and knowledgable about their cars. The car I gravitated towards had been in the lot for a month or so, so the price was dropped low. On top of that they gave me WAAAY more than what my old car was worth as a trade-in so that I could have a good down payment and low monthly payments. I was surprised to get an interest rate as low as I did considering this is my first big purchase under my name and my credit, and I have school loans out. But it was VERY low and I am very happy! They took the time to find me the best deal and it their hard work showed. My mom will go to Deanda's in a few months when she's ready to buy a car and I would also definitely go back. It's a nice, clean, honest, friendly, and Christian (from what I heard and saw acted out) environment =)

(1-1 of 1 review)