Atlantis Car Sales

8636 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32216

Used 877-346-4317

overjoyed customer, Moses and Matt worked wonders

by from Jacksonville Florida |

Moses and matt worked wonders to get me financed when nobody else would or could. The best part is they got me into a 2007 bmw 750 . I will recommend atlantis car sales to everybody good credit or bad .

Pleased Car Owner

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I did a lot of searching for a nice used vehicle and came upon a 2007 Kia Sedona that Atlantis had featured. I called and spoke with Matt who spoke with Moses and were able to sale the car for the price I could afford. I was treated very nicely by everyone and had no problems with the sale transaction. I do love my van and have since recommended this car lot to my daughter who has also purchased a vehicle and loves it. This is truly the place to go for a good quality car and excellent service from people who care about the customers. I will definitely recommend Atlantis Car Sales to everyone I know in need of a good vehicle. Thank you Matt and Moses for caring and being very good business men.

Review for Matt and his customer service.

by from Jacksonville FL |

I want to thank Matt for his professionalism and his knowledge of car sales. I first called the dealership and Matt told me exactly what to bring to make the transaction as smooth as possible. The car I wanted was clean and beautiful. Matt and the manager were very informative and the process was just what they said it would be. I would recommend Atlantis Car Sales to all my relatives and friends also I will purchase my next car or truck from them. Thank you again Matt for all that you did to make this a great experience for me.

Best service!

by from Fernandina Beach, FL |

Moses, Matt, and Sophia were all very friendly upon arrival! These people actually care about their customers. I would definitely recommend this dealership! Everyone needs to buy a car from there!! I recently got a '07 white Dodge Charger and I am in love with it all. They make sure that its the car you want. They are straight forward with everything. They also give you advice, which is always nice. You will definitely be very content! -Chi Duenas

service out of this planet !!!!! like none other

by from Jacksonville , FL |

I have been shopping for a new car and to be able to trade mine in, they were so great that they found me a new used car , 2014,the make and model even the color I wanted, I recommend this dealership to everyone, go and see Moses and Matt, real cool and very professional . love my car and the service I got.

I don't think he wants to sell me the Jag. XK8.

by from Daytona Beach, Florida |

I have emailed the dealer to let him know that I am very interested in the Jag. XK8. I also told him I might have someone who will finance the car for me. He has never gotten back to me either way. I don't believe he wants to sell me the car, because of a problem in the past that I had with him. I will continue to look elsewhere for a Jag. XK8. Thanks

Great and excellant Service! Just brought a car.

by from Jacksonville Florida |

Hello Moses and Matt. I just wanted to tell you Guys i'm so pleased with my new chrysler 300! You guy's are the coolest guy's EVER!!! I recommend everyone to go and see Moses. If you need a car stop by Atlantis Car Sales on Beach. Nice atmosphere,very pleasant, and very proffessional. This is my second car that i have brought from Atlantis dealership. I promise you they will treat you Right. Love you guy's Lisa Roberts.

Great Dealership

by from Jacksonville FL |

Moses & Matt great team of guys to work with. Will go out of there way to get you in a vehicle.

service

by from Jax |

needed a minor fix on my car. they did it while I waited, and cheap price. reliable and fast.

nice dealership

by from Lake City |

the store was very high end, nice, clean, and new looking. It was a bit frustrating buying because I don't have great credit. However I got approved and got a car. They had a nice selection to choose from and it's a great location, easy to find.

One stop shop!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Financing was so easy! Also car need minor repairs and they repaired on location in no time at all! Great customer service! Fully satisfied!