Don Vance Ford

14897 MO-38, Marshfield, MO 65706

New 866-413-8316 New 866-413-8316
Used 866-398-8833 Used 866-398-8833
Service 866-413-9567 Service 866-413-9567

Home of the upfront pricing!

Best Ford Dealer in SW Missouri!

by from Lebanon, Mo |

1st time buying from this dealer. Our experience was GREAT. Tony is the man to see because he is "Hassle Free!" (Ha) Service after the sale is Great also!

Run away

by from Stella, MO |

I was looking to buy a 2004 toyota tacoma truck. The one I was interested in was 14k on their lot. I found the same year truck with the same mileage for 7-8k. Seriously? You be the judge.

Double the retail value of a used car.

by from St Louis Mo |

I drove from St. Louis to look at a used truck. After arriving I figured out that don Vance was asking double the retail value of the pickup. Actually it was over double. After sitting and attempting to haggle with them for 2 hours my wife and I left. We drove to Kansas city immediately and bought virtually the same truck 1 year newer and lower miles for $6000 less. Ridiculous.

Dennis Horne went far above and beyond

by from Traverse City, MI |

I hunted online a long time for a very particular make, model, and year truck, of course in good shape. And Don's had it. The challenges: 1. I'm overseas; 2. The truck was in Missouri; 3. My son, a USMC, was home - Northern Michigan. I called anyway. Faith and trust may not be everywhere, but where I was, it is everything. I was given Dennis Horne. I told him where I was (overseas) and what I needed- an honest eval of the truck's condition. He checked the records, told me of a few things, to be expected. But then he told me to call back the next day, it's at the other lot, he'd drive it himself. Alright, much appreciated. The verdict: This n that but I'd be very pleased, she's a great truck. I made the decision. I arranged for my son & his girl to fly out there, in 3 weeks time. Dennis Horne went out of his way and met them at the airport (different city, mind you), And he had had the A/C looked at again (needed a tweak). Fixed. And then I waited ..on the other side of the planet. They finally called me - a definite Go! It was just like Dennis said. And that I'd love it. The deal was closed. I hit the sack...amazed and thrilled. But it was not quite over for them, I found out later. Dennis spent time with them, getting them settled into the truck. And aimed in the right direction. And even after they'd left, he answered a phone call with more questions. And then my son said, it was also Dennis' day off. Mr. Horne, my kids & I thank you for your honesty, your extra help, your own time, your boots on the ground. Niena B

terrible person to deal with about buying a truck

by from richmond, va |

terrible person to deal with, no help at all and would not offer more information when we asked

Great buying experience

by from Calico Rock, ark |

Mr Josh Barnhart made my buying experience one to remember!! Set forth a goal of 1 hr. I had to be in and out, from start to finish and believe it or not, they made it happen. Everyone worked as a team and it was great. I have only bought 2 brand new rigs and they have both came from Don Vance Ford. I recommend them to ALL of my friends.

Ford Focus Purchase

by from Strafford, Mo |

good time while buying a car! Josh Barnhart (salesman) was great. He never pressured me, was very personable and patient. It took me awhile to make a decision because of the number of cars! Will buy my next car here!

Service Department Work

by from Niangua,mo |

Purchased a new car from this dealership .Buying no problem .Service work LESS Than Desirble . 1 st oil change,went out to leave (Keep in mind the car is Platinum White) Oily hand prints on the hood,advised service writer she looked at hood like no big deal took to wash area to clean up .This car is new with 5,000 miles 1 st oil change . 2 nd oil change went ok 3 rd oil change ,had to take car back oil dripping off of engine 4 th oil change ok 5 th and recent oil change oil dripping under car AND Still NOT resolved .

Richard and Vicki Dorsey

by from Willard MO |

We have bought 2 new cars and a new truck from Don Vance, it is always a wonderful experience. JJ Romines and Bob Compton (finance) and Tony make it a fun experience to purchase a car. We have used the service dept also and Clint is awesome too... We always tell our friends to check Don Vance Ford first....Great selection of vehicles too!

Mustang Owner

by from Pyor OK |

Bought through Michael Boor-excellent experience and they did exacting what they said they weould do.