Hertrich Buick GMC of Seaford

26953 Sussex Hwy, Seaford, DE 19973

Our experience at Buick GMC

by from Seaford De. |

Michele Terlson was really helpful and friendly with us. She treated us like we were the only ones to buy a car. Thank you so much!!!! I love my new Ford Escape!!!! Everybody at the dealership was very helpful!!!

Hertrich Buick GMC

by from Delmar, MD |

This is our second car purchased from Hertrich Buick GMC. Our salesperson, Jack Hudson, was friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable. We were also impressed with Chris Hertrich and his willingness to work with us during the buying process. Overall, everyone we encountered at Hertrich Buick GMC were attentive, professional and courteous.

Freindly Staff, & Great Experience!

by from Seaford, De |

I'd like to say that I've bought several Buick's off of Hertrich in the past, and my last experience was one of the best. My sales consultant Jack Hudson helped me find my new Buick Verano, which turned out to work very well for me. I traded in a older Buick Lacrosse and I'm very much impressed with all the new conveniences in this one. I really like the backup camera and wish I'd had one sooner. I will continue to buy from Hertrich since they have always treated me fairly.

Highly recommend this dealership

by from Lewes, De |

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Hertrich Buick GMC in Seaford. The customer service provided by my sales rep, Michele Terlson, was above and beyond. The total process at this dealership is handled in such a friendly and professional manner. When I am in the market for another new vehicle in the future, I will definitely do business here again!

Great experience

by from Millsboro,De. |

We were totally satisfied with the entire experience of purchasing our new vehicle from HERTRICH-BUICKWe/GMC of Seaford, De. We were impressed with how knowledgeable, courteous, attentive, and professional everyone we came in contact with at the dealership was.We would recommend them to anyone in search of a new vehicle or the repair or service of one.

Great Dealership To Buy From

by from Seaford, De |

I have been buying new Buick's from this dealership for years. This time around my sales consultant Jack Hudson helped me find the Buick Verano. It proved to be affordable, easy on gas, and have a surprising amount of equipment. I really like the backup camera for getting out of parking spaces. I would recommend buying from this dealership to all my friends.

Purchased new GMC Terrain

by from Seaford DE |

Sales personnel were helpful and efficient.Sales person demonstrated how to use the sophisticated car features and helped program many of the features.

Hertrich Buick GMC

by from Laurel, DE |

This was the easiest car buying experience I've had. This was the first car I've purchased from Hertrich and I will be back! I recommend Al Diemel, my salesman.

hertrich buick gmc

by from hurlock, MD |

This makes the fifth vehicle I have purchased from Hertrich Buick GMC in Seaford and meet with some of the best sales people there are around.

Hertrich Buick GMC Is Great To Buy From

by from Laurel, De |

Hertrich Buick GMC is a great hometown dealership to buy from. Jack Hudson my Sales Consultant helped me find the perfect SUV, a 2008 Toyota Highlander that fulfilled my every need. The price was right and they got me a great interest rate from the bank along with a low monthly payment. I would recommend everyone stop by for a great car buying experience!