Marshfield Chevrolet

14963 State Hwy. 38, Marshfield, MO 65706

New 866-507-8492
Used 800-679-9131
Service 877-266-1837

Where you get a Great Deal and a Great Deal of Respect!

Purchased my first Car from Marshfield Motor Co

by from Branson, MO |

I just bought my first car from Marshfield Motor Company, all I can say is WOW, I told them the payment I needed to be under and they went out of their way to make sure that happened, Thank you Chris Davis.

Service completed

by from Marshfield, MO |

Work was done in timely fashion. Employees were polite.

Great place with great people

by from Iberia, Mo |

We just bought a new Cruze, told then where we needed our payment to be and they went above and beyond to make that happen for us. Our salesman, JJ, was awesome! He stayed with us during the entire process. I would recommend Marshfield Chevrolet and JJ to everyone looking for a great deal with great people.

Returning Customer

by from Marshfield, MO |

I have been a customer of Marshfield Motors for over 20 years. I continue to return to the dealership to purchase cars and for maintenance on those cars because of the customer service and friendly staff.

great service

by from marshfield mo |

Everyone was very nice and very helpfully.I've bought 2 cars there and will go back for the next!

Good Selection of Used Cars

by from Strafford, Missouri |

Purchased a 2009 Impala at a great price. Marshfield isn't like many of the big city dealerships. They price their cars to sell. Many at below Blue Book value. I feel like I got a great deal.

New 2013 Chevy Camaro

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Great dealership. The staff are friendly and respectful. The price was as listed in the website.

Great place to shop and to buy. Large inventory.

by from Ava, MO |

We needed a car that the wife could use for transportation to nursing school. We saw this almost new 2011 Chevy Aveo at a price we could afford on cars.com. We called up the dealership and requested a test drive. The saleman was so nice (Butch) that he reserved the car for us until we could get there three days later. From the start we were treated with respect and all questions were answered. We were able to view the carfax report, see the orginal paper work of the dealer that sold the car and why the orginal owner traded it in after only 3,000 miles. The saleman showed us how all the bells worked and we got a great deal on the APR.

Great experience!

by from Ava |

Just bought a Chevy Cruze from Marshfield and had a great experience. The salesman worked with us on a good trade-in price. Even though my car had a lot of miles on it, they offered us a reasonable trade. It means a lot when you are treated good and with respect. It makes all the difference. I've bought our past two cars from here and I have never been disappointed.

Arrogant dealer!

by from Mountain View, Mo |

Looked at a used Yaris and liked it. My son and I told the dealer that we were interested and would like to sit down and work out the price and purchase it. I was told that I must really like it because I drove so far and that the price listed was what I would have to pay. I was told that if I didn't want it at that price to go ahead and see if I could do better. So I DID!! I went back on cars.com and got a better car and a better deal!

Couldn't have been easier

by from Edwards, MO |

I was looking to replace a car that was totaled and I couldn't have been treated any better! From the sales staff to the financing, it was easy and fair. I was treated with respect, which is sometimes not the case at a car dealer when you are a single woman. thank you Marshfield, I'll be back.