Alexandria Motors

3030 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314

Used 866-984-4613

Selling Broken vehicles

by from Woodbridge Va |

This was worst experience ever! This dealer sold my fiancée a BMW with the GPS not operating (broken idoor knob that controls a bunch of things in the car), worn out tires, check engine light that wouldn't go off. They had a mechanic who was not able to turn the light off. We just finished repairing $4,000 worth of things in this car. After he bought his BMW, I bought a used Jetta and the check engine light came on less than 24 hours later! They claimed that nothing was wrong with the car but the inspection would expire in a few weeks and it would not pass without that light off. Another mechanic looked at it and proved $800 in parts and labor. They agreed to fix it. I refused to pay the rest of the down payment until it was repaired. They asked me to come meet with them and proceeded to railroad me in negotiations for one hour then tried to get me to sign a document that was different from our verbal agreement. I walked out and they had the bank/financer tow my car from my residence and do a "buy back." They are total scammers!!! Don't want to fix broke down cars before along them because that would require them to spend money on repairs. We are still finding more things wrong with the BMW! These people are not Better Business Bureau registered for a reason!

May 9, 2014

Ms. Reffett, we read your review/comments over a year ago when the bank took your vehicle because of non-payment. That being said your fiancée' is more than welcome to come in and speak to us himself. Please contact me at 703-461-9800

Horrible

by from Alexandria, VA |

Worst place to go if you have bad credit. They say they can help you, they have you wait for hours after you wait they try to sell you the cars they can't sell. Be aware of their sells tricks.

May 9, 2014

Dear Disappointed, Im so sorry to hear about you bad experience however, I will be more than glad to help you personally myself. Please feel free to speak to me directly at 703-461-9800

It Was Worth the Wait

by from Amissville, VA |

I had a great experience at Alexandria Motors. I spoke with Sam initially when calling about a test drive. He was delightful in all regards, from start to finish. My sales rep was Jason, also quite personable. I worked with Joey a little bit, too, and he was indeed helpful. The whole process took several hours, in part to secure financing for me, but it was worth the wait. I drove off the lot with a 2013 VW Passat that had 956 miles on it. Several people called to ask about the Passat and were told that someone was looking at the car right then. Staff members wrote down names & numbers so they could contact these people after I left to tell them whether or not the car was still available. They were all up front about the car, a "buyback" the original dealer couldn't sell. They assured me their mechanics could find nothing wrong with it and that likely someone bought it & didn't like it, especially since it came from a metropolitan area and has manual transmission I liked the laid back feel of the office & the easy-going nature of all staff members. I would recommend Alexandria Motors to my friends.

May 9, 2014

Vickie thank you and congratulations on your new purchase

Unacceptable

by from Fredericksburg Va. |

I called the dealership and inquired about a 7 series BMW, and was the car still available. I was assured that it was available and actually belonged to an employee spouse and was a good car. I inquired as to their hours and was told that they were open until 8 pm. I then stated its a pretty nasty day out (it was snowing) but I was very interested and was going to drive up to see the car. The person I spoke to said that was fine. After driving the hour up, upon arrival I was told that the exact individual I spoke to had left in the car for the evening and would not be returning until the following morning. Mind you, I was there shortly after 5 ! I don't know how valuable the staff's time is, or if they value the time of an interested consumer, but this was totally unacceptable behavior on their behalf. This is one location I certainly would not recommend !

Questions Unanswered

by from Baltimore, MD |

I had specific questions about a SL55 they had for sale. They were just unwilling or unable to answer the questions.

March 26, 2014

Hello, Mr.JayDubb I deeply apologize for your unanswered questions the Sl55 you were interested unfortunately the vehicle was sold months ago, however you can call me directly at 703-461-9800 and I will be pleased to help you with any questions or concerns.We, at Alexandria Motors understand that not all customers will be happy, but we always strive to make them happy.

HORRIBLE...

by from alexandria, va |

This place has the rudest staff I have EVER dealt with. I was told I'd get called right back after the salespeople got out of a "meeting". Then HUNG UP ON!!! Never did get called back. O did I mention I was already approved with a couple banks (or so they said) and had faxed over my paystubs? BEWARE and take your money elsewhere

January 10, 2014

Dear Wasted Time , I Thank You for your feedback regarding your call to our dealership. I can assure you that this type of interaction is not typical and we will investigate your concerns. Your comments indicate several issues that will be addressed immediately and we will use this valuable feedback to improve our sales process. Again, Thank You for your feedback and if you would like to visit our showroom we will have a Sales Manager assist you during your visit to ensure a very positive experience. My name is Russhida Preston and you can call me directly at (703) 461-9800 Monday thru Friday from 9:30am-5:00pm for any questions or concerns.

Poor Service. Looked like I was a burden.

by from Lanham |

Not friendly. Easily irritable . I was given a new hand yo handle my transacyion and this new staff eas battling without help.

September 17, 2013

Ibe, Thank You for your feedback regarding your visit to our dealership. I can assure you that this type of interaction is not typical and we will investigate your concerns. Your comments indicate several issues and we will use this valuable feedback to improve our sales process. Again, Thank You for your feedback and if you would like to visit our showroom again, we will have a Sales Manager assist you during your visit to ensure a very positive experience. My name is Russhida Preston and you can call me directly at (703) 461-9800 Monday thru Friday from 9:30am-5:00pm for any questions or concerns.

Finally found "It"

by from LaPlata, MD |

What else can I say that has not already been mentioned in the other reviews except that everything is true! When I say I found "it", I mean not only the car that I was looking for, but also the dealer and more importantly the person (Sam) I will be buying any of my future vehicles from. The entire experience was truly a pleasure. I was so nice to find someone with as much honesty and integrity as Sam that I cannot imagine dealing with anyone else in the future. I just cannot say enough positive things about my experience at Alexandria Motors. I hope you give yourself the same opportunity to be as pleased as I was. Sam will take care of you every step of the way!!

January 10, 2014

Dear Finally Found It, It has been a great pleasure to service you and we thank you for selecting us. Feel free to call us directly at 703-461-9800 from 10:00am to 8:00pm or stop by the show room.

3030 is Like That!

by from Waldorf, MD |

I only have great things to say, I am giving my thumbs UP. all the way around, Sam is a Gem. 05 VW is prestine. process went very smooth, overall 5stars, customer service 5stars, buying process 5stars. No repairs required and facility small yet quaint. They are getting the job done.

January 10, 2014

Dear 3030, It has been great pleasure we looking forward to working with you again. Feel free to stop by our showroom or give us a call directly at 703-461-9800 Monday thru Friday between the hours of 10:00am to 8:00pm

Great Car, Great Price, Great Service

by from Arlington,VA |

I bought a 2006 Volvo SUV here in April (2013) and had a great experience working with Sam. I took the car for a dealer inspection before I purchased it and it was in excellent condition aside from low tread on the tires. Sam gave me his price on replacing the tires, which cost much less than the price at Costco. I never felt pushed into buying, negotiations were easy, and I bought the car for a very fair price that was below market. I would certainly call Sam again when I need to buy another car. Jacob