Integrity Automotive Group

Used 888-298-5122
Service 888-231-9321

Great experience

by from Chickamauga, GA |

Our experience with Integrity has been great from our salesperson Ron to the service department. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle pay them a visit.

November 29, 2012

Thank You for your business, we are so glad we were able to help you!

Didn't make it far enough to buy a car...

by from Nashville, Tn |

I sent in an inquiry off via the cars.com site. Someone did get back with me that same day, said he would check the price of the car I was asking about, and stated that they did still have it. I never heard from him again. I was really interested in that car, but I live several hours away and figured if that was the kind of follow up, it probably wouldn't be worth my effort and drive down there. From the other reviews, it looks like others have had better experiences, so maybe I was just forgotten about.

February 18, 2014

Hello WestNashville, I apologize that our salesperson did not follow up quickly with you to answer your question about the price of the vehicle that you were interested in. We try very hard to give good service, and we don't ever want a customer to feel like we forgot them. If you would be willing to give us another chance I would make sure that we get all of your questions answered.

Loved It!

by from Dalton, GA |

My husband and I recently purchased our new Cadillac from Integrity and couldn't have been more pleased. Ron, our salesperson was very accommodating. Not sure what I was going to downsize to, he was most patient with me while I was test driving different vehicles. I normally despise car shopping due to past experiences. However, this was a pleasant, no pressure car buying experience we truly enjoyed. We walked away feeling appreciated for our business. Thank you Ron and the entire staff at Integrity.

Awesome

by from Dayton, TN |

Got my fourth vehicle the other day. Great service. Speedy. Super nice. Would suggest to anyone.

January 25, 2013

Dawn, Thank you so much for your business and the great review! Please let us know if we can be of service at any time.

Good first experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

This is the first time I have bought a car from a dealership and I found the people very nice and the car was a good deal. Overall I am satisfied with my purchase and the experience.

RON HAYES

by from HIXSON |

MY VISIT TO INTEGRETY AUTOMOTIVE GROUP WAS GREAT. I WAS ABLE TO GET SOME IDEAS ON A TRADE IN AND WAS COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH HOW WELL RON HAYES WORKED WITH ME TO MAKE THE SELL!! GREAT JOB! IM GLAD I WAS ABLE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A SELL THIS WEEK! GOD BLESS! -C. ROSS DUNCAN

Great Selection, Good experience

by from Spencer, TN |

My experience was overall good (I would have to be blown away to write great.) I was shopping for a GMC Terrain. I was impressed with the selection they had (best around). The salesman working with me was very patient and allowed me to do several test drives on 2 different days. He was not pushy at all, which is a huge plus compared to other dealers. I shopped around a lot and found this dealership to have just what I wanted at a competitive price. I also found them to be very fair with my trade in. The only thing I can complain about is we were not made aware of the interest rate we were getting until the deal was made. Yes we should have asked sooner, and no, it was not too late to back out, but I would have felt better about the situation if the accountant would have been upfront about it.

July 13, 2012

It is great to hear we were able to help a customer from Spencer, TN! Enjoy your GMC Terrain and please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Thank you!

Excellent Experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I had a great experience with Ron, he was very knowledgeable and helpful. The entire dealership was great.

July 13, 2012

Thank you Joyce for your kind words. Please let us know if we can help you further.

Intergrity Automotive Group Chattanooga TN

by from Jackson,TN |

If you want to make a good deal. Go to Integrity Automotive Group. We drove 213 miles to buy a truck. They had what we were looking for. The pictures on this website were just as the truck is. Also if you buy from them after they make the sale, a group of sales associates will come and shake your hand tell you thank you and sing a song. This was the best experience I have ever had at a dealership!!!!!!! Go Integrity Automotive!!! Thanks Kevin

July 14, 2012

Wow! Reading this has made my day :) I am so glad you were pleased with our dealership. It is a great compliment when customers drive over 200 miles to do business with us. Please dont hesitate to contact us if you need anything else! Thank you Kevin!

Best car buying expierience ever

by from Lookout Mtn ,GA |

I would highly recommend buying a vehichle from integrity auto group they are the only dealership i have even been to where the sales people were not pushy.I would vote Ron Hayes salesman of the year he was very respectful and friendly and they even had a place for children to play.

Buying Experience

by from Harrison, TN |

Very impressed with overall buying experience. I believe I found exactly what I was hoping for when I traded my Saturn Vue for a Saturn Aura. So far, so good! Maintenance service has always been good.