Best Choice Auto

600 N 10th St, Kansas City, KS 66102

Used 888-355-8152

Purchase of a Used Car

by from Kansas City, MO |

We recently bought a 2009 Honda Accord from Best Choice Auto. The dealership was very small, but they were very pleasant, helpful, and reasonable to deal with. Their prices are very competitive and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, reliable and reasonably priced used vehicle.

Great Service Very Professional.

by from Kansas City, MO. |

My wife and I purchased a Ford Escape from Best Choice Auto. We were treated in a very professional manner. The whole buying experience was pleasant. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Great car buying experience!

by from Gladstone, MO |

I had the great fortune of learning about Best Choice Autos through a craigslist ad. I found a great vehicle for my daughter. The owners are very friendly, honest, helpful and accommodating in every way. I would recommend that anyone looking for a car look here first. It is hard to buy an older used car with a lot of confidence but I would put my confidence in them any day. They have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau because of how long they have been in business and a total lack of complaints. Great dealership!

Great Buying Experience

by from Raymore, Missouri |

Bought an 2006 Mustang Convertible. Great car. Everyone at Best Choice Auto were friendly, explained everything about the car and put my wife and I at ease and very comfortable. I would not hesitate to buy another car from them, or recommend them to a friend. I love my car, and I have had so many people ask me it the car was brand new. I am a very satisfied customer.

Felt comfortable and at ease

by from Overland Park, KS |

We purchased a 2011 vehicle. This was our first experience buying a used car and all the guys (and Sarah) put us at ease.. They were helpful, informative and answered every question we asked honestly and forthright. They never made us feel like any question was foolish. We were allowed to examine the car and the history without anyone standing over our shoulder pushing us. We appreciate the way we were treated. These guys and Sarah are truly customer oriented. We have not had our car very long but feel confident with our purchase. We would recommend this dealer to anyone and everyone--and we are.

Love my car!!

by from Kansas City, KS |

It was my first experience buying a car, all the buying process was fairly quickly and smooth. What i like the most about this dealer was their honesty to disclose the information about the vehicle. I have not had a single problem with my truck since i got it 2 yrs ago. I would highly recomend this dealer to anybody looking for a used car.

Awesome Dealer

by from Elgin, IA |

These guys go above and beyond. I bought a mini-van back in 2005 with high mileage. I was a little worry about that but these guys assure me that the mini van was rock solid. Not only they were right, but the mini van was a great tool for our family for years! I had no problems with it and when I say high mileage I mean very high. My second experience is when I brought my SUV. I hit a deer and they were very professional to handle the quote for repair. It was extremely reasonable and they got it done very quickly. That was the best because I don't live in town but visit often and they understood my time constrains. I don't need to go anywhere else. It's a great pleasure to work with these guys. I know where to go when it comes to vehicles. I'm planning on buying a used pick up in the next couple of years and they will get my business. I highly recommend this dealer.

Great to do business with them

by from Olathe, KS |

This is third time I bought a car from this dealer and I decide to write a review to thank them for their great work. Not only they when the extra mile to make my wife happy with her ride, but also give me a great deal in the car. They earned our trust and made us feel comfortable. I also driving a car from this dealer and never had a problem. Now I'm buying one for my daughter and as with all buyers, the first couple of offers are never acceptable, but, they kept with us, finding other cars that met our requirements and closer to our budget of course, until we finally found the car she likes. They found ways to adjust the options closer to what we wanted without having to accept options we really didn't want. At the end we purchased another car with them, we felt they treated us with honesty and demonstrated a genuine interest in our wants and needs, not just trying to make a sale, plus my daughter loves her ride. She got the car she wants and I got the price I want. Thank you one more time for your great job. I highly recommend this dealer.

My first car experience

by from kansas city |

Best choice auto helped me to find my first car, Honda Civic, a reliable, comfortable and efficient car. They answered all my questions and gave me many options until I found the perfect car for me. I recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking for a reliable car. Even after I purchased the car, they are always helpful with any question I have.

Love my car!

by from kansas City KS |

I purchased a Nissan Maxima two years ago, I love my car! I don't have any issues with it. I really appreciate all your help. I will definitely come back to by another car from you. I don?t think I will find another place as honest, clean and easy to deal with as your dealership.

Witheld Important Details...

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

My daughter was trying to purchase a 2009 Chevy Cobalt from this dealer. This was her first experience in purchasing a car. The staff did not introduce themselves, nor did they ever provide her with a CarFax or details of the car's history. Luckily, her loan officer did his homework and discovered this car (still for sale on the lot, by the way) had a salvage title. That explained the low miles and reasonable price! Needless to say, she did not buy this car and would not recommend this dealer.

Best Choice Auto responded to this review

March 31, 2013

I am truly sorry your daughter thought she had a bad experience dealing with us. We are rebuilders. Most of our inventory is rebuild vehicles with accidental history. We do provide free Auto Check reports and pictures of what the cars looked like before with full disclosure. In addition, we do sell our vehicles with warranty. We have explained to your daughter that the car is not salvage. It is a rebuild vehicle. Your daughter took the vehicle for 2 test drives. On the last test drive she decided to take the car to franchise dealership (knowing that the car is rebuild), and it is totally fine with us. Few hours later franchise dealership called and notified us that they had performed free recall on the vehicle and it was in perfect shape. Service technician (and I can provide you with his name if you would like) stated that there was not a single thing wrong with the car and he recommended your daughter to buy it. However, your daughter had probably decided then to purchase brand new car and left our vehicle there without even taking time to return it to us. I had to go and get the key from new car salesman, who had already checked out our vehicle from the service department and kept it. To summarize, we are honest local dealership with almost 10 year history at this location. To be more or less fare, Michelle, you need to be here yourself and experience dealing with us yourself before putting on such a misinformed review based on what your daughter told you.