NeSmith Chevrolet Jesup

1910 E Cherry St, Jesup, GA 31546

New 866-980-3193
Used 866-980-2864
Service 877-666-3330

There aint nothing wrong with the right price!

"OUTSTANDING"

by from ODUM GA |

I have just purchased my second car this year from Nesmith! I can not say enough about Mallory Nesmith and my salesperson Kyle Speers. Mallory arranged for a car I liked to be delivered to Jesup from Claxton just for me to look at. Kyle doesn't forget a thing if he says he will call back HE DOES and I mean right back. When I arrived at the dealership, parked my car and opened the door Kyle was pulling the new car around to me for a test drive. After I signed the paperwork he already had the new car detailed and parked by my trade for me to remove my personal items. There were a couple of things I needed done later in the week to the new car, he had it scheduled and met me early to give me a loaner! So far everything that has been promised has been delivered and then some and that goes for both deals this year. The deal was great more for my trade than expected as well. If your in the market for a new vehicle at least give them I shot! I highly doubt you will be disappointed.

first oil change on my new Malibu 2LT

by from Jesup, ga |

the service dept. was very nice and they completed my service in record time so I was able to get to work without delay. while I was waiting for my service the salesman Anthony Baker, who sold me my car, came by and spoke with me to make sure everything was going well with my new Malibu 2LT. I told him it was and that I loved my car. I have had so many nice compliments on it!!! we will definitely return to Neesmith for future purchases. My husband bought a 2012 Silverado w/all American pkg last year and it is always a pleasure when we go in for service on either vehicle.

Tire rotation and oil change service

by from Hinesville, Ga |

The people there are wonderful and friendly. I arrived at 7:30, per my appointment and was out of there in no time. Service and service people were fast efficient and friendly. I always look forward the getting my vehicle serviced there. Keep up the good work. Thanks

complimentary service and great staff!!!!

by from Jesup Ga |

I just bought my new 2013 Malibu 2LT and by the way "love it"...first day I drove it I saw that the alignment was out a bit. I took it over to Nesmith in Jesup and they checked it out immediately and saw that it was. I took it back in to the service dept. and they realigned the front end. while they were doing this they found a nail in one of the tires. The alignment didn't cost me anything (under warranty) but I was going to have to pay to get the tire plugged. well, I was so upset cause I had only driven the car a few miles and couldn't understand...what luck am I having!!! well, Marty Neal came by and saw me walking around and upset and asked me what was wrong. I told him of my dilemma and he said "don't worry about it. I'll take care of it". He is the best!!! he went out of his way to help me and I soooo appreciate it so much!! the whole time I was there Marty and Anthony Baker , who was my salesman ,were very busy that day, but everytime they passed by they took the time to ask if all was ok. we will definitely be future customers of Nesmith Chev. and will recommend them to our friends and family as well. Thanks again Marty!!!!:) Janice Carroll

Great service

by from Jesup, Ga. |

Gary Weatherbee's integrity is above and beyond anything that I have experienced in the automotive industry.

Great place to purchase a vehicle

by from Jesup, Ga |

I have been looking to trade vehicles for a couple of months and looking at the 2013 Malibu as one of my choices. Anthony Baker was very helpful once I made my decision that the Malibu was my final choice of vehicle. they didn't have what I wanted on the lot and Anthony was very helpful in locating the vehicle with the options I requested. He found me a 2LT 2013 Malibu and I am very happy with it. They also gave me a good trade allowance for my other car. At final paperwork Marty was very helpful as well. He was most considerate in the couple of extras I requested and I appreciate that very much. :) We purchased a 2012 Silverado truck last year for my husband and Anthony was very helpful in that transaction as well as Marty. We are very happy with our choice of vehicles and when the time comes to trade again we will definitely go back to Nesmith in Jesup!

great service and pleasant people.

by from Jesup Ga |

everyone was pleasant and the service was prompt. we purchased our truck August 2013, Anthony Baker was our salesperson, will be a year ago and we are very pleased with it. each time we go by everyone is very nice and pleasant. If Anthony is there he always comes up to us and makes sure that everything is going well. Super place all around.!!!

AWESOME DEALERSHIP

by from Hinesville, Ga |

Thanks Marty for all the help! This is the sixth vehicle I've purchased from Nesmith and they've always went above and beyond to take care of me. Nesmith has always treated my family great and ensured we received the best deal possible. I would not purchase a vehicle from another dealership.

Buying a new car

by from Jesup, Ga |

The Team Did Everything Possible For us So That We Could Leave In A New Vehicle. However, Getting The Most Value For Our Trade in Was A Challenge. But, They Ended Up Giving Us More Than We Expected! They Did Everything Possible To Make Us happy And We Brought Home A Brand New Car! Thanks! So Far We Love Our Vehicle!

Great Dealership !!

by from Brunswick, Ga. |

Very friendly staff. Marty and Tug made it very easy to do business with. Bought a New Silverado on Monday and carried my mother back Saturday, and she purchased a car also. Thanks!!

Satisfied buyer.

by from Savannah GA |

Kyle was an excellent sale rep. He our seriously. We live 60 miles from the dealership so he took the car off the lot so it would not be sold out from under us before we could get there to mark the deal.