Dennis Hanks Chevrolet

Used 888-891-3420
Service 888-859-3991

Great Service

by from Ozark MO |

I receive great service from every person at Dennis Hanks Chevrolet. From the service department, parts department, sales department, front office, finance department and management. They always make me feel at home no matter the reason I am there. They make me feel like an important person and engage in conversations even though they are busy. I give them 5 stars.

Great service every time!

by from Springfield, Missouri |

I have trade cars with Hanks for many years. I have always found the sales people very helpful and knowledgeable. I have always hated trading cars, as a woman, but found Hanks treated me with a lot of respect and it has kept me coming back every time! The service department is great. Shawn takes great care of me and gets me on my way. My car is always ready when they say it will be! It is worth the drive from Springfield to Ozark for me! Hanks is truly a place I would send a friend ... and family .... and I have!

Dissatisfied

by from Arkansas |

The low ball you on trade-ins and try to make it sound like you have bad problems with your vehicle! I went to another dealership and got a much much better offer and no problems!