BMW of Oyster Bay

Service 888-798-1839

Expect the Exceptional

Amazing new dealership

by from queens, NY |

I went to BMW of oyster bay to look for a pre owned vhicle. Everyone from the service writer right through the general manager treated me like a BMW customer should be treated. A wonderful experience. Go to BMW of oyster bay if you want to be treated like a real human being.

Lucky 2nd chance

by from Bayville, NY |

I was looking at a used 335i coupe in the Oyster Bay BMW pre owned lot. I met David Edelman. He told me that he had a deposit on the car, but let me know that until it is "sold" , you never know what can happen. he asked me for my contact information and promised he would only call if that red car became available or something similar. Sure enough, David called. The other customer could not get credit. I jumped at the 2nd chance. Oyster Bay BMW came through and I got my car.

Better experience than Florida

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

I spend my winters and Florida and became increasingly frustrated with the dealership treatment I kept receiving this winter while shopping for a new car. A friend recommended I contact David Edelman @ BMW of Oyster Bay. From my first conversation, David seemed genuinely concerned about my needs and requirements and patiently listened to my complaints about my local treatment. He got me at about the price I expected, but I did not have the confrontational experience. That meant much to my Husband as he hates the whole car buying experience. Everything was done over the phone and Email. When I arrived to pick up my new BMW, David greeted me and welcomed me like I was an old friend. The whole process was very smooth and I look forward to spending the spring and summer in my new 5 series.

Suprised and happy

by from Happaugue, New York |

I came in on an early lease return pull ahead program on an X3 as solicited by a David Edelman. David was knowledgeable about the product and gave me a choice of two vehicles. One would lower my current payment about $25 a month. The other would raise it a little less. The demonstration and David sold us on the more equipped vehicle. The delivery was smooth and everything was clearly explained. A much easier experience than I expected.

Awful Customer Service

by from Long Beach, NY |

Horrible! Brought my car in brand new for service as the computer system stopped working and Michael Bianco's answer to me was: Well I don't build them I just sell them. Don't bother with the aggravation or trying to get them on the phone after the sale! By the way car is still not fixed!

Horrible

by from Queens, NY |

Don't do it! Issues after car was delivered and they can't be bothered to come to the phone! Between them and BMW North America I don't know who's worse! Horrible customer service for a repeat customer, never again!

Worst Customer Service

by from Stamford, CT |

This dealership has the worst customer service of any business I've ever purchased from. Long story short, I purchased my car in early June and did not receive my registration until over two months later! I can understand that out-of-state registrations can take some time, but mine took 62 days! To make matters worse, I would call, leave message and email multiple people at the dealership to resolve my issue, but would never hear back. When I finally did hear back, they charged me an additonal $300 because they thought I paid $300 too little in state tax, when I had a receipt showing otherwise. If you want a easy, smooth process for purchasing a car including the follow up, which of course it should be, do not go to BMW of Oyster Bay.

Vehicle was sold under nose...

by from Brewster NY |

I went to purchace a vehicle,was advised to come pick up the vehicle only to be told the vehicle was just sold while en route... POOR customer service, thanks Michael Bianco.

BMW of Oyster Bay responded to this review

February 21, 2013

We apologize for the miscommunication, however, we never even agreed on a selling price, I don't understand how can you say you were coming to pick up the vehicle. We also apologize for telling you it was sold so you didn't waste the trip to come and see the car. Here at BMW of Oyster Bay, we try to convenience the customer, and I apologize for the circumstances. If you would like to speak about it, I am the Sales Manager, Neel Casimir, please call me at 516-922-5555 ext. 4309. I hope to speak to you soon.

A First Class Experience At BMW of Oyster Bay

by from Syosset, NY |

A most pleasant experience was had at BMW of Oyster Bay with everyone from the Salesperson (Robert Nova) to the finance person (Anthony Anzalone)! Robert's soft sell manner made us feel that all our transactions during the purchase and in the future will be in our best interests. He even called a few days after the purchase to ask if we had any questions or concerns. We recommend this dealership in every respect without hesitation.

Very Professional

by from Glen Cove |

I recently inquired about a 5 series. My experience with this dealership from the moment I walked in to the moment that I drove off in my new purchase was outstanding. I highly recommend BMW of Oyster Bay!