BMW of Oyster Bay

Service 888-798-1839

Expect the Exceptional

Amazing new dealership

by from queens, NY |

I went to BMW of oyster bay to look for a pre owned vhicle. Everyone from the service writer right through the general manager treated me like a BMW customer should be treated. A wonderful experience. Go to BMW of oyster bay if you want to be treated like a real human being.

Amy Marcus

by from Huntington, New York |

I thought that the people at BMW of Oyster Bay were very nice, well informed and extremely helpful. I just purchased my car, had gone to another dealership previously and in the end was very happy I made the choice to purchase my car from Oyster Bay. So far, I have no complaints, only nice things to say. We joked that the people don't seem like the stereotypic "car salesmen". As an aside I love my new car.

Active hybrid 5 service

by from Great neck, ny |

Driving bmws for 15 years now and this dealership by far has the best service. Prices for repairs were as good as any local dealer. I am not one to get ripped off. I do my research and get he lowest possible price when doing repairs but I also want a service that will be done well. BMW of oyster bay satisfied both of these criteria and they nearly matched all other prices I got from places elsewhere. Go here!

BMW 4 luxury series

by from Locust Valley, New York |

Just bought the new BMW 4 luxury series automobile. The salesman was fantastic and the car is awesome. I had a BMW 5 series before and love the Oyster Bay dealership and BMW! They make buying a car a pleasure and very easy

Clean facilities, friendly personnel

by from Huntington, NY |

First time BMW owner here and from the moment I walked into the dealership and met with Dominick DeChiara, he did what so few sales representatives do....LISTEN !!!! A minor problem developed with the delivery of my 5 series but it was handled promptly and professionally. Thank you Dominick. So far so good....JB

Mixed review

by from Old Brookville, NY |

The best thing about my service appointment was the gentleman who assisted me. Mr. Noel was professional and very attentive. The disappointment I had was when he sent me over to do the finishing paperwork. When I made the appointment I told the young lady that I was bringing in a 5 series for service and I wanted a 5 series as a loaner. She told me that would not be a problem. What actually happened was they only had a 3 series diesel car for me. The diesel is a pain because it is not that easy to replace used fuel and the loaner should be equal to what is brought in for service. The other problem was that the "steering issue" message is still showing up on my car screen. I was told that it was corrected. I just do not want to go through dealing with everyone again.

Lucky 2nd chance

by from Bayville, NY |

I was looking at a used 335i coupe in the Oyster Bay BMW pre owned lot. I met David Edelman. He told me that he had a deposit on the car, but let me know that until it is "sold" , you never know what can happen. he asked me for my contact information and promised he would only call if that red car became available or something similar. Sure enough, David called. The other customer could not get credit. I jumped at the 2nd chance. Oyster Bay BMW came through and I got my car.

Better experience than Florida

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

I spend my winters and Florida and became increasingly frustrated with the dealership treatment I kept receiving this winter while shopping for a new car. A friend recommended I contact David Edelman @ BMW of Oyster Bay. From my first conversation, David seemed genuinely concerned about my needs and requirements and patiently listened to my complaints about my local treatment. He got me at about the price I expected, but I did not have the confrontational experience. That meant much to my Husband as he hates the whole car buying experience. Everything was done over the phone and Email. When I arrived to pick up my new BMW, David greeted me and welcomed me like I was an old friend. The whole process was very smooth and I look forward to spending the spring and summer in my new 5 series.

Suprised and happy

by from Happaugue, New York |

I came in on an early lease return pull ahead program on an X3 as solicited by a David Edelman. David was knowledgeable about the product and gave me a choice of two vehicles. One would lower my current payment about $25 a month. The other would raise it a little less. The demonstration and David sold us on the more equipped vehicle. The delivery was smooth and everything was clearly explained. A much easier experience than I expected.

Awful Customer Service

by from Long Beach, NY |

Horrible! Brought my car in brand new for service as the computer system stopped working and Michael Bianco's answer to me was: Well I don't build them I just sell them. Don't bother with the aggravation or trying to get them on the phone after the sale! By the way car is still not fixed!

Horrible

by from Queens, NY |

Don't do it! Issues after car was delivered and they can't be bothered to come to the phone! Between them and BMW North America I don't know who's worse! Horrible customer service for a repeat customer, never again!