Best Car N Care Inc.

64 Neptune Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11235

Used 888-377-2041 Used 888-377-2041

FOR THE BEST DEALS SHOP AT BEST CAR N CARE INC!!!!!!!!

Love my new Lexus

by from Portland, Maine |

I wanted to thank Phil again for an easy transaction on my 2007 Lexus Rx350. He was very knowledgable and patient. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone and most of all to all my friends and family. I will be seeing Phil in the upcoming months for a car for my wife.

Best Car N Care Inc. responded to this review

September 10, 2015

Thanks again for your business!!!

Great Customer Service!

by from New York, NY |

Our company just purchased a 2015 Mercedes Benz Sprinter from Best Car N Care. We had a great experience. Phil was very patient as we made our way through our corporate leasing process and he made it all work smoothly and quickly. We will look to them for all our future vehicle needs.

Highly Reccomended

by from Suffolk County NY |

As I was searching for a used Acura RDX on the internet I came across one that was exactly what I wanted, located at a used car dealer. I was always very hesitant to go to a car dealer to buy a used vehicle, I usually feel more comfortable buying from a private owner. So I started my journey from Suffolk County NY to Best n Car Care located in Brooklyn NY. This is where I met Phil the owner, after spending some time with him going over and test riding the car I felt very comfortable in purchasing a used car from him. I felt the car was priced properly with no hidden or additional fees that I usually hear about from other dealers. Very positive experience, it was a hassle free & very simple. The Acura RDX was in the excellent condition just like he said it was over the phone, in fact all of his cars on the lot looked in excellent condition and priced fairly. I will and have already recommend Best n Car to all others looking to buy a pre-owned automobile. Thanks Phil.

Great place to buy a quality preowned automobile!!

by from Cedar Falls, Iowa |

Thanks Phil and Walter.. your personal services was greatly appreciate. We love the 2009 Lexus Rx350. Two thumbs Best car n care inc. you guys were great

ONLY DEALER TO DEAL WITH!!!!

by from Cumberland RI |

I wanted to thank Phil for making the purchase of my 04 Bmw 325xi. He was very easy going and was able to answer all my questions. After going around to many dealerships in all my years of buying cars i finally settled one guy which is Phil. I will be purchasing a car in the upcoming months for my son. I wanted to again think Phil and his staff.

Phil and Best Car, best car buying experience ever

by from Little Rock, AR |

Bought a used Lexus sight unseen from a dealer 1200 miles away. Sounds crazy, but Phil made it happen. He was totally knowledgeable about the car, anticipated what I would need to be assured about the purchase, and took care of my needs every step of the process. He arranged for an independent mechanical evaluation, arranged for the shipping, worked perfectly with my banker... This was absolutely the best car buying experience ever. Yes, buy from Phil.

Great Service

by from Valley Stream, NY |

I wanted to thank Phil for the purchase of my 2004 Toyota highlander. It was one of the smoothest transaction that i have ever done. From the minute we spoke on the phone to pick up of my highlander Phil made me feel like a part of his family. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.

Great deal!!!

by from New London, CT |

Phil was amazing to work with, making the process simple and easy. He gave me an great deal, explaining everything in thru the process.

LEXUS RX350 BUY!!!!

by from Atlantic City , NJ |

Great customer service. Very polite, quick and easy service, made me and wife feel like a part of the family!!!

Love My Mercedes Benz Custom Sprinter!!!!

by from Dubai UAE |

I just wanted to thank Phil for the an easy transaction on my 2014 Mercedes Benz custom sprinter. He was available to me at all time to answer any of my questions and guide me through on how to use all the gadgets in it. I've been shopping around for a custom sprinter for a while but once i got in contact with Phil i knew right there and then this is the guy i want to deal with. Give this guy a try.

Best Car N Care Inc. responded to this review

September 10, 2015

Thanks again for your business!!!