Best Car N Care Inc.

Best Car N Care Inc.

64 Neptune Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11235

Used 888-377-2041

FOR THE BEST DEALS SHOP AT BEST CAR N CARE INC!!!!!!!!

First impression!!!!!

by from New York |

My name is mike Persaud ..I purchase a 2003 Lexus es300 from Phil on January 15th 2015 @130pm sharp ...I must say with no regrets mr Phil treat me like family and provide excellent customer service...he made me fell welcome and demonstrate a legitimate explanation of the fine details...I would highly recommend my contact to his establishment because of his service and the quality of cars he dealt with!!!

February 28, 2015

Love my new Lexus

by from Portland, Maine |

I wanted to thank Phil again for an easy transaction on my 2007 Lexus Rx350. He was very knowledgable and patient. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone and most of all to all my friends and family. I will be seeing Phil in the upcoming months for a car for my wife.

This was the best car buying experience for me

by from brooklyn new york |

I will like to say thanks to phil and his dad for the best car buying experience, i bought a 2007 Nissan Murano from him, buying the car was fast and easy, i went and pay for it on a Friday afternoon and pick it up the Saturday mid day, Im driving it for a month now had no problem, i will recommend Best Car N Care to anyone, they are the best

Easy transaction!!!!

by from Bridgeport , CT |

I give Phil a 10 he was very helpful in many ways. He was attentive to my questions and would answer them with complete clarity. If he didn't know the answer he would find the answer for. During the instructive test drive I was put at ease immediately. I want to thank Phil and Walter for my new lexus rx400h. I will definitely tell all my friends and family about him .

This dealer is awesome!!!!

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

From the minute I pulled up to the dealership I was greeted like family by Phil. My buying experience hasn't been the same since I started buying cars 40 years ago. The energy and the no pressure to buy was what made this experience an easy one. I wanted to thank Phil for the beautiful 2011 Lexus Es350 that he sold to me. I now have a go to guy for myself and will recommend all my friends and family.

BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE BY FAR!!!!

by from New York City |

Phil...thanks for the undivided attention you showed on the purchase of our 2007 Lexus Gx470. Your honesty and openness is a refreshing change in your line of business. I will undoubtedly tell anyone who is interested about you. Thanks again again.. It was our pleasure doing business with you.

Great service

by from New York |

Would like to say thank you Phil. This was a trouble/hassle free dealership. The main thing that I liked was his customer communication and a man of his word. Thanks again. Loving my vehicle.

Thank you for your business!!!!

The best buying experience ever!!!!

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I wanted to thank Phil for the most hassle free buying experience of my 2008 Lexus Rx350. Phil picked me up from the airport early Sunday morning even though he is closed on Sunday's. We arrived at the office the car was fully detailed and in showroom condition like Phil said. All paper work was ready as well. After Phil showed me all the options on the car I was able to get on my way back to Ohio. Anyone that's looking for no hassle deal must visit this dealership. I want to thank Phil once again.

Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!!

by from Ridley Park, PA |

Went on cars.com 1/3/15 Saw a 2006 Honda Accord listed with BEST CAR N CARE INC. Called the contact Phil "great sales guy" told him I was interested in the car, took it for a spin on 1/6/15 and closed the deal on 1/8/15. Phil was patient, not at all pushy. Made sure I was 100% happy before I pulled away from the lot. And even call me today 1/12/15 just double checking making sure I'm happy with my purchase. The transaction could have gone faster if not for my schedule. Long story short This was my first time doing business with BEST CAR N CARE INC. but it will definitely not be my last.

IPA Motors, Indiana PA

by from Berkeley Springs WV |

Great place to find a good used car... and more. I went to look at a truck and ended up buying the truck, another car and a Polaris UTV. Steve and Shane were easy to deal with. Their definitely worth checkn out

A+++++ experience

by from Gladwyn, Pa |

I wanted to thank Phil for my new Chevy express conversion van. He was honest and very knowledgable. I would highly recommend Phil at best car n care to all my friends and family.