Best Car N Care Inc.

Best Car N Care Inc.

64 Neptune Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11235

Used 888-377-2041

FOR THE BEST DEALS SHOP AT BEST CAR N CARE INC!!!!!!!!

Great Service

by from Jersey City, NJ |

Best Car N Care is the best dealership I dealt with by far. I've been to at least 4 or 5 dealerships in the past 10 years and the experience is just terrible. Phil helped me tremendously with communicating to my finance company. It was a nightmare dealing with my finance company and Phil showed a lot of patience providing them any requirements they needed. He was available the entire time. I would highly recommend this dealership.

A+ Experience in Purchasing from Chicago

by from Chicago, IL |

Shopping for an SC 430, I found the Best Car N Car listing. Since I live in Chicago, I wanted as much upfront information about the car as possible. Let me tell you, I was pleasantly surprised with Phil's outstanding customer service and clear communication about the car. I had plenty of picks, face time live views of the car, etc... While I still did not feel comfortable 100% comfortable purchasing car site unseen, I decided to fly to NYC, cabbed to Brooklyn, inspected the car and then drove 12 hours home to Chicago. The next time I buy from Phil, I'll just have him ship me the car. Great experience and strongly recommend.

Took the anxiety out of buying a car online

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I was very apprehensive about buying a vehicle on the Internet from a dealer over 1,000 miles away. Phil at Best Car N Care worked with me with the highest level of integrity and delivered 100% on his commitments. My Lexus was delivered in great condition, and I'm loving it. This experience completely changed my mind about how to buy cars, and opened my car buying options to the country, not just local inventory. Thanks Phil! Nice work!

Thanks for your business!!!!!

This is a great place to buy a used car!!

by from hillsborough |

I 'm not the type to write reviews but I have to let anyone interested in a car Phil has to feel 100% comfortable! The car was spotless , price was great, I could tell he only had high quality cars on his lot.Give him a call ,talk to him .He wont try and insult your intelligence. He went out of his way to help me with my financing. I can't say enough.

Happy with my Purchase

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

A few weeks ago i received my White 2010 Range Rover Sport Super Charged from Best Car, it is everything i wanted and more. It was in perfect conditon when i saw it at the lot and i felt like it looked even better when it was shipped to my home in florida. Needless to say, I am very happy. Will definately buy from them again.

Life made easy

by from bettendorf,IA |

I called into Zimmermans with questions about a Hyundai Veloster. They carried a rare version of the Veloster in a matte finish. Nobody in a 2 state area carried this version of car. It does not have clear coat over the paint and requires special attention. Most dealerships I contacted said they didn't want to stock that specific model because of the handling required. When I called in my salesman Britt More answered all of the questions I had on the car. He as well took additional pictures of the car because I wanted to make sure of the options and double check the car was being kept under the optimal conditions that its paint requires. I told him about my trade (2006 Hyundai Tiburon with only 41,000 miles). Britt said he would get with his new car manager and have him call me back shortly. I received a call from Chris Branstad with in the hour. He made me a great offer on my Tiburon and offered me an extremely fair (invoice) pricing on the new Veloster. I drove up and took delivery of the car on that Saturday. They delivered the car to me right off the showroom floor. Took a picture of me with it and tagged me on their Facebook site. I was receiving calls from my friends before I even reached my home. Anyone who wants to make any easy purchase should give Britt and Chris a call.

Awesome dealership!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Atlantic City, NJ |

Phil at Best car n care inc made my buying experience of a 2008 Lexus ES350 an easy one. The car was just as described. He was very knowledgable and patient with me. There was never any pressure. He even stayed after his business hours to deliver the car to me. I would highly recommend anyone that's looking for honesty and no pressure deals to shop only at this dealership!!!!

Easiest Car Buying Experience I have Ever had THNX

by from Cleveland, OH |

I just received my 2004 Lexus RX 330 :) Thanks Phil! Its better then you said it would be :)) I have heard my friends having luck getting cars on the internet but I was very nervous to try it for myself. I spoke to a few different dealerships both near me, in Cleveland as well as around the country looking for my exact car. When I spoke to Phil he was able to answer all of my questions on the phone and make me feel like I was dealing with the right dealership. Thanks Phil and Walter for getting me the car of my dreams :)

Thanks for your business!!!!!

Excellent Experience! Excellent Service! WL B BCK!

by from Warwick, RI |

I dealt with this guy Phil over email and through a few phone calls... Right away he told me everything about the car I needed to know. He showed me pictures from inside and out. I didn't think I could ever buy a car from a dealer so far away, but he made me feel comfortable...The BEST part was when I picked up my Jeep... It was freshly waxed and looked as good as new... It was better then I expected!!! While I we were waiting for the insurance papers to come through the guys even bought me lunch... Thanks a lot PHIL for all of your help!!! I will definitely be buying my next car from this guy and sending him all of my friends too!!!

Thanks for your business!!!!!

Excellent Experience! Excellent Service! WL B BCK!

by from Warwick, RI |