Best Car N Care Inc.

Best Car N Care Inc.

64 Neptune Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11235

Used 888-377-2041

FOR THE BEST DEALS SHOP AT BEST CAR N CARE INC!!!!!!!!

Love my new Lexus

by from Portland, Maine |

I wanted to thank Phil again for an easy transaction on my 2007 Lexus Rx350. He was very knowledgable and patient. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone and most of all to all my friends and family. I will be seeing Phil in the upcoming months for a car for my wife.

Love My Mercedes Benz Custom Sprinter!!!!

by from Dubai UAE |

I just wanted to thank Phil for the an easy transaction on my 2014 Mercedes Benz custom sprinter. He was available to me at all time to answer any of my questions and guide me through on how to use all the gadgets in it. I've been shopping around for a custom sprinter for a while but once i got in contact with Phil i knew right there and then this is the guy i want to deal with. Give this guy a try.

Outstanding Service!!!!

by from Greenwich, CT |

I wanted to thank Phil again and again for my 2009 Lexus RX350. He was very patient and extremely knowlegeable about the lexus product. From the Minute i pulled up to the dealership i felt like i was at home. There was no pressure to buy. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone that's shopping for a no hassle deal. I will be seeing Phil in the near future for my son's first car.

Only the best!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

I wanted to thank Phil for a quick and easy purchase of my 2011 Lexus ES350. Car came in delivered as expected. I highly recommend Phil from best car n care inc to all my friends and family. I will be purchasing my 2nd car for my daughter from him in the next couple weeks.

This was the best car buying experience for me

by from brooklyn new york |

I will like to say thanks to phil and his dad for the best car buying experience, i bought a 2007 Nissan Murano from him, buying the car was fast and easy, i went and pay for it on a Friday afternoon and pick it up the Saturday mid day, Im driving it for a month now had no problem, i will recommend Best Car N Care to anyone, they are the best

Easy transaction!!!!

by from Bridgeport , CT |

I give Phil a 10 he was very helpful in many ways. He was attentive to my questions and would answer them with complete clarity. If he didn't know the answer he would find the answer for. During the instructive test drive I was put at ease immediately. I want to thank Phil and Walter for my new lexus rx400h. I will definitely tell all my friends and family about him .

This dealer is awesome!!!!

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

From the minute I pulled up to the dealership I was greeted like family by Phil. My buying experience hasn't been the same since I started buying cars 40 years ago. The energy and the no pressure to buy was what made this experience an easy one. I wanted to thank Phil for the beautiful 2011 Lexus Es350 that he sold to me. I now have a go to guy for myself and will recommend all my friends and family.

BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE BY FAR!!!!

by from New York City |

Phil...thanks for the undivided attention you showed on the purchase of our 2007 Lexus Gx470. Your honesty and openness is a refreshing change in your line of business. I will undoubtedly tell anyone who is interested about you. Thanks again again.. It was our pleasure doing business with you.

Great service

by from New York |

Would like to say thank you Phil. This was a trouble/hassle free dealership. The main thing that I liked was his customer communication and a man of his word. Thanks again. Loving my vehicle.

First impression!!!!!

by from New York |

My name is mike Persaud ..I purchase a 2003 Lexus es300 from Phil on January 15th 2015 @130pm sharp ...I must say with no regrets mr Phil treat me like family and provide excellent customer service...he made me fell welcome and demonstrate a legitimate explanation of the fine details...I would highly recommend my contact to his establishment because of his service and the quality of cars he dealt with!!!

Thank you for your business!!!!

The best buying experience ever!!!!

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I wanted to thank Phil for the most hassle free buying experience of my 2008 Lexus Rx350. Phil picked me up from the airport early Sunday morning even though he is closed on Sunday's. We arrived at the office the car was fully detailed and in showroom condition like Phil said. All paper work was ready as well. After Phil showed me all the options on the car I was able to get on my way back to Ohio. Anyone that's looking for no hassle deal must visit this dealership. I want to thank Phil once again.