Best Car N Care Inc.

Best Car N Care Inc.

64 Neptune Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11235

Used 888-377-2041

FOR THE BEST DEALS SHOP AT BEST CAR N CARE INC!!!!!!!!

Excellent Service

by from Massachusetts, Ma |

I purchased my 2010 Lexus IS250 in January 2014. I can not stress enough how much of a wonderful experience i had. When purchasing the car, i was in the process of moving to another state. Best Car and Care delivered the car right to my new home without hesitation! They were so kind and made the experience so great for me. In fact i am in the process of purchasing another car from them now! Thank you Best Car and Care! your name surly suites!

Best Deal @ Best Car...

by from Blackwood NJ |

I just bought 2011 Lexus LX570 from Phil, who I must admit is a "man of his word". The price we agreed upon was fair to both of us and he kept his end with what he promised to deliver the Truck with. Great buying experience and I certainly recommend Phil to anyone.

Thanks for your business!!!!!

No Haggling, up front fair pricing

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

Nice to find a dealer that offers great value and service second to none. I bought a 2010 LX570 and was very pleased with the service I got from Phil. He deliver what he promised. Its refreshing to know that there are dealers with high moral and ethical values still around!!!!

One of the best

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently purchased a 2004 Lexus LX470 from Phil at Best Car N Care. Being located in North Carolina, I was somewhat anxious of buying a car sight unseen. Phil went out of his way to make sure I knew everything about the car I was buying - including sending me videos and even using Facetime to do a video call so I could see it! He was always immediately responsive on my thousands of questions and did everything I asked of him (including taking pictures of the undercarriage outside in the snow). When it came time to have it shipped, he worked with my shipper and met him at 8:00 pm on a Saturday night to make sure everything got loaded correctly and safely for transport. I can't say enough about the service I got from Phil and his team, and would never be hesitant of buying from them in the future.

Awesome dealer

by from Mount Vernon, NY |

I just recently bought a Subaru from Best Car N Care Inc. My experience was great. Phil is great at communicating and making the purchase process as easy as it gets. The car is in great condition and Im very happy with it. Highly suggest making business with him.

Thanks for your business!!!!!

Best car and excellent service

by from Omaha, NE |

Peter from Omaha, NE. I just got home from Brooklyn NY with my 2010 Lexus GX 460 that I bought from Best Car N Care. It was a pleasure to work with Phil from the first email about the car. He answered all the questions I had about the car. Phil was so honest to show me if there was anything wrong with the car. He had all the paper ready when I got there so I could drive home right away. I would recommend Best Car N Care to all my friends and relatives. Thank you so much, Phil.

Exceptional Customer Service!!

by from Philadelphia Pennsylvania |

I recently purchased 2010 Toyota Highlander hybrid limited edition from Phil at Best Car N Care. My experience with Phil and his father was above and beyond customer service! From the moment I drove from Philadelphia to their dealership, I was greeted like I was their best friend. They both addressed my questions and concerns. I was extremely happy with the pricing we had negotiated. During the process of paperwork, they even bought me dinner!! I really enjoyed my buying experience with Phil and his father. Not once, did I feel pressure to buy something I did not need. I highly recommend buying future vehicles from Best Car N care. These gentlemen really listen to what customers want and provide sound solutions. They are not typical high pressure salesman. Phil... Sincere gratitude to you and your father!

I Love my Prius!

by from Springfield, VA |

Prius is a much smoother ride than I had anticipated. It handles well at high and low speeds, and has averaged over 50 miles per gallon since purchase. It has excellent milage & thanks to Eddie the rate he was able to get me was better than what my credit union offered! He was very friendly, but didn't promise me the world just to sell me a car. The car sold itself & I love it!! My favorite part is the smart key & the extra storage tray in the trunk is perfect to protect fragile items after grocery shopping. Very positive experience & I'll surely recommend this place to all my friends & family. Great selection of used cars with low mileage & friendly, honest staff.

Above and Beyond Experience

by from Queens, NY |

I would like to start by expressing my gratitude towards Phil, Thank you! Phil went above and beyond to make sure that everything went smooth. His patience and honesty are second to none. Any questions or concerns with the vehicle were addressed. One of the best customer services I've experienced. The car was in pristine condition and was definitely worth the trip down to Best Car N Care. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle in superb condition. Once again, I appreciate all your help Phil! -P.S- I purchased a 2004 Lexus RX330.

Thanks for your business!!!!!

Above and beyond experience!

by from Queens, NY |

I will start by expressing my gratitude towards Phil, Thank you! The quality, patience, and honesty that Phil offered is second to none. He was always willing to help in any way he could. His straightforwardness about any questions or concerns made the process that much smoother. Any detail of the vehicle that need attention was done with no ifs, ands, or buts. I would advise anyone looking for a well maintained, clean vehicle to stop by Best Car n Care Inc. The trip down is definitely worth it. Once again, I appreciate all your help Phil. -P.S- I purchased a 2004 Lexus RX330 for a great price.